What are my flaws? What surgeries?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
What are my flaws and what surgeries do i need? Natural looksmaxx advice is also welcome. I'm kinda tired because i just got back from work and had a 5 hours sleep last night so..
Just realized that i think i have WIMP skull lmao :feelsyay: :feelsrope:

Attachments

• IMG_20191007_182418_727.jpg
    IMG_20191007_182418_727.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20191007_183752.jpg
    20191007_183752.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 20191003_190410.jpg
    20191003_190410.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 20191007_184148.jpg
    20191007_184148.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 67
Your flaw is your face.Now tell your doctor to fix it

Midface looks long, eye asymmetry, philtrum looks longish, jaw looks kind of narrow, low fwhr

typical case of downward growth, were you a mouth breather?, you need maxillary upswing

Lots of failos but you still mog most Brazilians

Lots of failos but you still mog most Brazilians
Thats what saves me. In my city there's even uglier people in general in comparison to other brazillians cities. If i lived in USA it would be over 4 me.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Damn, can I have your eyebrows?

Damn, can I have your eyebrows?
Yea give me your fwhr in exchange.

I'm going beardmaxx with minoxidil to hide my philtrum what do you think?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
How tall are you?

Yea give me your fwhr in exchange.

I'm going beardmaxx with minoxidil to hide my philtrum what do you think?
Any time. It's even much higher irl (heavy lens distortion in my avi).

Good luck on growing a beard. Depending on how thick/dense it is currently, it can take many months, more like years to get anything decent-looking. I'm also working on that rn. Would suggest dermarolling too.

How tall are you?
5'11

Good luck on growing a beard. Depending on how thick/dense it is currently, it can take many months, more like years to get anything decent-looking. I'm also working on that rn. Would suggest dermarolling too.
What dermaroller are you using? The mm i'm talking about. I'm also going to buy biotin.

Lip lift only

This is what i got with 2-3 months of minox i think
Not bad but your jaw is too narrow and you have asymmetric eyes. you are around 4 as of now. where do you live?
My eyes are not that asymmetric irl. Maybe its bcuz of lens distortion and bcuz i had only 5 hrs of sleep last night.
I live in Brazil
Lip lift only
Going beardmaxx to hide philtrum

This is what i got with 2 or 3 months in minox:
IMG 20190820 WA0014
should be fine
Yea i know. I had an extremely gorgeous girl saying that when she saw me for the first time she thought "omg what a handsome man i need to marry him" lmao. That was our first date. I'm kinda lucky to live in a city that 90% is subhuman. The ratio of beautiful woman to beautiful men here is INSANE. There's SO MUCH more beautiful woman than men here you cant believe

• +1
Reactions: Joyride and Bewusst
5'11

What dermaroller are you using? The mm i'm talking about. I'm also going to buy biotin.
Mine is still stuck on its way to me. I'm gonna use one with needles with .2 mm in diameter each time before applying Minoxidil for better absorption. Anything bigger would burn like hell and carry a potential risk of unnecessary systemic absorption.

I read on beard forums some guys were using .5 mm only 1-2x per week but a couple hours before/after applying Minox (no better absorption but greater microinjuries). The first method makes more sense imo and is working really well at least for scalp hair according to hairloss studies (compared to Minox alone).

Mine is still stuck on its way to me. I'm gonna use one with needles with .2 mm in diameter each time before applying Minoxidil for better absorption. Anything bigger would burn like hell and carry a potential risk of unnecessary systemic absorption.

I read on beard forums some guys were using .5 mm only 1-2x per week but a couple hours before/after applying Minox (no better absorption but greater microinjuries). The first method makes more sense imo and is working really well at least for scalp hair according to hairloss studies (compared to Minox alone).
Going to buy a dermaroller .2mm then. How much biotin do you use?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
no failos; no surgery.

just soft looksmaxx.

actually wait, maybe something with your chin. it’s definitely not a priority though. you look good nonetheless. just skin and gymmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
no failos; no surgery.

just soft looksmaxx.

actually wait, maybe something with your chin. it’s definitely not a priority though. you look good nonetheless. just skin and gymmaxx.
Did u know that u're one of my favorite users from this site.
My skin definitely needs improvement and it was getting better since i stopped minox, but i'm going to use it again, i'm 22 and look like a teenager compared to the other guys here. It will also hide my philtrum.

I'm already gymmaxxed. At least i got frame.
20191007 195454

What about hair? Are you still using it long? I was thinking about growing mine but i gave up fucking pussy i am. Do you think long hair would be good on my long face?

20190913 162639

I was trying to have a hair like this:

Images 21

But i just had a haircut 2 weeks ago and i was growing mine for 5 months already :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Going to buy a dermaroller .2mm then. How much biotin do you use?
10,000 mcg but you can use less. Beware of acne though, got two pimples now (doesn't bother me too much though if I get improvements in facial hair growth/thickness in return). Too much biotin depletes pantothenic acid which can cause acne.

• +1
Did u know that u're one of my favorite users from this site.
My skin definitely needs improvement and it was getting better since i stopped minox, but i'm going to use it again, i'm 22 and look like a teenager compared to the other guys here. It will also hide my philtrum.

I'm already gymmaxxed. At least i got frame.
View attachment 129779

What about hair? Are you still using it long? I was thinking about growing mine but i gave up fucking pussy i am. Do you think long hair would be good on my long face?

View attachment 129780

I was trying to have a hair like this:

View attachment 129781

But i just had a haircut 2 weeks ago and i was growing mine for 5 months already :(
thanks bro.

definitely got a body halo. that’s the type of body i want tbh. looks lean and healthy. i say fuck it to the hair. you’re 22 and you might as well grow it out now. in 10-15 years it will be a lot harder to grow it out.

• +1
10,000 mcg but you can use less. Beware of acne though, got two pimples now (doesn't bother me too much though if I get improvements in facial hair growth/thickness in return). Too much biotin depletes pantothenic acid which can cause acne.
How much less? I usually get acne while on minox so i prob should use less than you.
thanks bro.

definitely got a body halo. that’s the type of body i want tbh. looks lean and healthy. i say fuck it to the hair. you’re 22 and you might as well grow it out now. in 10-15 years it will be a lot harder to grow it out.
Yeah i think i'll try to grow it again. Wasted 5 months of hair growth, fuck -_-. I legit think i would look better with long hair because of my long face. When i cut the sides my face looks even longer.

I think you should try out eyebrow threading!

What is this? Hnm
research. its basically available in any spa area. youre paying for people to shape your eyebrows using a thread and it looks very natural and clean

• Woah