What are my major flaws I should work on?

• OP π™±πšŠπšœπšŽπš π™±πš˜πšπš’πš‹πšžπš’πš•πšπšŽπš›
  • Start date
You look low IQ and Pakistani. It's over for you.

I don’t really put much effort into my face these days so here’s some candids. Any advice would be appreciated.

Current plan is to get Patrick Bateman length hair, except since my hair is wavy just see how it goes and go with it. Also I need to get down to 12% bodyfat from 15% since my face has gotten kinda bloated. Maybe chewing? Or curl my eyelashes? Or jawline filler?
View attachment 1918550View attachment 1918551

FaceApp 1666546750002

3126283 5E3DB4FB 8920 4300 9A90 490DE6ABA60B

FaceApp 1666546344066

• JFL
Reactions: π™±πšŠπšœπšŽπš π™±πš˜πšπš’πš‹πšžπš’πš•πšπšŽπš›
  • +1
He’s not a female jfl , he can get away with a big nose if he fixes everything else
Don’t worry I’m working on it. I’ll get jawline filler in the future. Currently growing my hair out and gonna start Tretinoin to clear my skin. I was taking mk677 for my sleep but I guess it just bloated my face :))))

Fortunately I’m pretty socialmaxxed so should be okay. I think people underestimate how far being 6’2 with a gymmaxxed body goes since they seem to think I can’t get high quality women which is just wrong. (Apologies if that last bit sounds like a brag)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and edodalic29
He’s not a female jfl , he can get away with a big nose if he fixes everything else
Most retarded comment. Literal jew witch nose.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and π™±πšŠπšœπšŽπš π™±πš˜πšπš’πš‹πšžπš’πš•πšπšŽπš›
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula
Don’t worry I’m working on it. I’ll get jawline filler in the future. Currently growing my hair out and gonna start Tretinoin to clear my skin. I was taking mk677 for my sleep but I guess it just bloated my face :))))

Fortunately I’m pretty socialmaxxed so should be okay. I think people underestimate how far being 6’2 with a gymmaxxed body goes since they seem to think I can’t get high quality women which is just wrong. (Apologies if that last bit sounds like a brag)
Retards on this forum will say otherwise , after going to clubs , bars religiously during the past month , you will do ok . Considering your 6’2 , once you get cystal clear skin , maybe darken eyebrows a lil bit , lose the bloat , you’ll do just fine .

• +1
Retards on this forum will say otherwise , after going to clubs , bars religiously during the past month , you will do ok . Considering your 6’2 , once you get cystal clear skin , maybe darken eyebrows a lil bit , lose the bloat , you’ll do just fine .
Call me a masochist but I love the abuse. It’s what makes this site have a charm to it. I’m not doing it for girls and I stopped going out since I find the people in bars disgusting.

I don’t know if it’s a deep self hate or self care that’s driving me here but I just want to look better for me so that I can finally feel decent in myself. Unfortunately I’m partly just chasing a goal which is unattainable perhaps as a coping mechanism to allow me to stay depressed. Or perhaps I’ll ascend and be happy and successful. We shall see. Thanks for the help bhai

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29