what are some bs tips?

4thquartileiq

4thquartileiq

anything is easy, you just make it hard
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
22
Reputation
14
When should I take a break? Also, what are things I should use and how many times should I use a bs in a day and week?
 
When should I take a break? Also, what are things I should use and how many times should I use a bs in a day and week?
Use your fist if youre not that experienced and also learn where the nerves and veins are in the face
 
  • +1
Reactions: 4thquartileiq

Similar threads

overforme3
Replies
0
Views
13
overforme3
overforme3
d.dio
  • Question
Discussion Bs
Replies
12
Views
69
ascendingpath
ascendingpath
F
Replies
1
Views
24
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
livelovelarp
Replies
8
Views
50
livelovelarp
livelovelarp
voks
Replies
4
Views
66
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top