4thquartileiq
anything is easy, you just make it hard
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2026
- Posts
- 22
- Reputation
- 14
When should I take a break? Also, what are things I should use and how many times should I use a bs in a day and week?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Use your fist if youre not that experienced and also learn where the nerves and veins are in the faceWhen should I take a break? Also, what are things I should use and how many times should I use a bs in a day and week?
use fist do around 150-250 reps per area (until you acheive good swelling) do every other day take a 1 week break every monthWhen should I take a break? Also, what are things I should use and how many times should I use a bs in a day and week?