what are some full-time minimum wage jobs that are hiring and low-stress?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
I am currently employed as a landscaper however we are forced to work 7 days a week! (that ain't working for me!) as i mentioned in past posts money is not an issue for me. I guess I am a semi-NEET. My parents are fine with me living at home as long as I find full-time employment. I just need a job to get my parents off my ass or maybe even meet women at work. (IDGAF about harassment laws as I said money is not an issue for me).

-What is a low stress min wage job I could do? (I don't mind if it is manual labor/outdoors)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Pyramid is this you

Why are they forcing OT on you guys

i work at a golf course in "outdoor services"

basically i clean and prepare the golf carts and bring them out to people as they pull in, and grab their bags and whatnot.

pretty chill and easy work. most people have early tee times at like 6am so you gotta get up early, but everyone is usually there by 8am so from 8-11 i just chill out and wait for people to finish their rounds.

idk if every course would be the same but dm me and ill tell you the golf course chain i work at specifically, they have a lot of locations so maybe there will be one for you

basically i clean and prepare the golf carts and bring them out to people as they pull in, and grab their bags and whatnot.

pretty chill and easy work. most people have early tee times at like 6am so you gotta get up early, but everyone is usually there by 8am so from 8-11 i just chill out and wait for people to finish their rounds.

idk if every course would be the same but dm me and ill tell you the golf course chain i work at specifically, they have a lot of locations so maybe there will be one for you
That is the problem I currently work at a golf course but they force us to work overtime 7 days a week!

That is the problem I currently work at a golf course but they force us to work overtime 7 days a week!
brutal, use ur degree nigga so you dont have to wageslave for shitty jobs

brutal, use ur degree nigga so you dont have to wageslave for shitty jobs
office/government jobs are more stressful have long-ass commute times. plus my degree field is a sausage fest! I just want a low-stress job where I get weekends off or can even flirt with women at work. (I don't give a fuck about harassment laws as i said money is not a problem i am just working to get my parents off my ass)

-My goal is to not save for retirement, coast through my 20's, travel, do hobbies, eat nice food, have sex with beautiful women. Then when I am 40 and old/decrepit/sick I will spend my life working since I already completed my bucket list in my 20's. (besides if you don't want children life is kinda pointless after 33 anyway).

office/government jobs are more stressful have long-ass commute times. plus my degree field is a sausage fest! I just want a low-stress job where I get weekends off or can even flirt with women at work. (I don't give a fuck about harassment laws as i said money is not a problem i am just working to get my parents off my ass)

-My goal is to not save for retirement, coast through my 20's, travel, do hobbies, eat nice food, have sex with beautiful women. Then when I am 40 and old/decrepit/sick I will spend my life working since I already completed my bucket list in my 20's. (besides if you don't want children life is kinda pointless after 33 anyway).
loser mentality

stop being a fucking loser

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
loser mentality

stop being a fucking loser
how is it being a loser to have a bucket list? I want to travel to brazil, eat nice food, make a youtube channel, participate in a travel podcast, have sex with beautiful women, and play the guitar on Copacabana Beach as the big-assed women walk by.

-then once I achieve this goal before 30. I will work myself to the grave to pay off my debt (since I will be too old decrepit by then so I may as well wagecuck since life gets pointless after 40). The meaning and purpose of my life is to achieve this goal! I have no desire to have kids/family/preserve my race TBH. I just want to have fun in this life.

• JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics and racoon4
how is it being a loser to have a bucket list? I want to travel to brazil, eat nice food, make a youtube channel, participate in a travel podcast, have sex with beautiful women, and play the guitar on Copacabana Beach as the big-assed women walk by.

-then once I achieve this goal before 30. I will work myself to the grave to pay off my debt (since I will be too old decrepit by then so I may as well wagecuck since life gets pointless after 40). The meaning and purpose of my life is to achieve this goal! I have no desire to have kids/family/preserve my race TBH. I just want to have fun in this life.
kys i dont care

kys i dont care
nigga why so mad:ROFLMAO:? don't you want to fuck brazilian bitches/travel in your youth before u get too old too?

So you're one of the wageslaves who I get to carry my bags out to my cart?

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Prince88 and incel194012940
I am currently employed as a landscaper however we are forced to work 7 days a week! (that ain't working for me!) as i mentioned in past posts money is not an issue for me. I guess I am a semi-NEET. My parents are fine with me living at home as long as I find full-time employment. I just need a job to get my parents off my ass or maybe even meet women at work. (IDGAF about harassment laws as I said money is not an issue for me).

-What is a low stress min wage job I could do? (I don't mind if it is manual labor/outdoors)
I will hire you for more then minimum wage if you can make good fersonas or help me edit mine. If you can draw hmu

Setup passive income so that when you finish your bucket list you get to make a new bucket list instead of wageslaving for the rest of your life retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064
Setup passive income so that when you finish your bucket list you get to make a new bucket list instead of wageslaving for the rest of your life retard
i honestly don't want a new bucket list. All I want to do is 1. travel to brazil 2. go to a house party there 3. penetrate a blonde-blue eyed brazilian woman, 4. eat good food in brazil, and then 5. play a guitar on Copacabana beach as the big assed ladies walk by. That is it! I don't want a family, I don't want a wife, I don't want a relationship. I just want to do these 5 tasks in that EXACT order. Heck you can lock me up and feed me dogfood for the rest of my life after I have completed these 5 tasks.

-giga autistic i know but that is how I think. very black/white and rigid

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn, Toth's thot, racoon4 and 2 others

try finding some local government gigs

try finding some local government gigs
i heard government jobs are stressful and the commute time is awful. i want short commute times

i heard government jobs are stressful and the commute time is awful. i want short commute times
maybe work for your city

can be like in transportation or museum

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
i honestly don't want a new bucket list. All I want to do is 1. travel to brazil 2. go to a house party there 3. penetrate a blonde-blue eyed brazilian woman, 4. eat good food in brazil, and then 5. play a guitar on Copacabana beach as the big assed ladies walk by. That is it! I don't want a family, I don't want a wife, I don't want a relationship. I just want to do these 5 tasks in that EXACT order. Heck you can lock me up and feed me dogfood for the rest of my life after I have completed these 5 tasks.

-giga autistic i know but that is how I think. very black/white and rigid
At least you know what you want.

So you're one of the wageslaves who I get to carry my bags out to my cart?
that would be a chill job TBH. I can hit on foids as I carry the bags out. Hopefully I get weekends off etc.

can u elaborate i am low iq
say u want to work in miami

google miami city jobs and look at the list of available gigs they have

examples

say u want to work in miami

google miami city jobs and look at the list of available gigs they have

examples

well problem is all those jobs go to pink white pussies. How is working a gig at home depot?

Retail or waiter would probably work for you.

best buy starts at $15 an hour and its not so bad honestly got a couple buddies who work there who say they treat their employees well

best buy starts at $15 an hour and its not so bad honestly got a couple buddies who work there who say they treat their employees well
i don't have experience in retail/tech. (I mean I can use Excel and all but will this hinder me)

nigga why so mad:ROFLMAO:? don't you want to fuck brazilian bitches/travel in your youth before u get too old too?
You have a severe misconception on getting older. I'm 29.5 years old and I don't feel old at all. I'm almost at the age (33) where you said that life is almost pointless after 33 in you don't want kids. Your body and mind don't self destruct when you reach a certain age.....33 is still prime age for a man. 40 can be if you take care of yourself. Even 50 or 60 can be very good.

I'm playing intense FPS online games with some of my friends who are in their 40's.

You have a severe misconception on getting older. I'm 29.5 years old and I don't feel old at all. I'm almost at the age (33) where you said that life is almost pointless after 33 in you don't want kids. Your body and mind don't self destruct when you reach a certain age.....33 is still prime age for a man. 40 can be if you take care of yourself. Even 50 or 60 can be very good.

I'm playing intense FPS online games with some of my friends who are in their 40's.
Dude u coping hard! Can you get slim attractive 18-20 year old white girls at yer age? (26 yr old post wall hags dont count!)