What are some good drugs that help coping for some time?

OP consider getting a prescription for Lyrica. That would way your insurance would pay for it and you wouldn't have to spend dozens online and up getting potentially bunk phenibut. Just make some shit up at the doctor DM if you want specifics on what to say.

Honestly though LYRICA > PHENIBUT

It's like phenibut*1000 bro. And at high doses the euphoria is unreal. It won't make you tired as quickly and it lasts about 2-3 times longer. It also has Empathy, affection, and sociability enhancement as one of it's effects, so it will help you connect with people easily. Not to mention:
- Motivation enhancement
- Disinhibition
- Anxiety suppression

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
it’s going slowly because i keep eating mcdonalds but there’s a lockdown now so it’s shut
honestly don't blame yourself, blame covid

OP consider getting a prescription for Lyrica. That would way your insurance would pay for it and you wouldn't have to spend dozens online and up getting potentially bunk phenibut. Just make some shit up at the doctor DM if you want specifics on what to say.

It's like phenibut*1000 bro. And at high doses the euphoria is unreal. It won't make you tired as quickly and it lasts about 2-3 times longer. It also has Empathy, affection, and sociability enhancement as one of it's effects, so it will help you connect with people easily. Not to mention:
- Motivation enhancement
- Disinhibition
- Anxiety suppression
Sounds to good to be true tbh, but will look into it thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
OP the way you describe your situation may lead to addiction or withdrawal issues down the road, if you intend to use drugs in order to help you cope with life

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
OP the way you describe your situation may lead to addiction or withdrawal issues down the road, if you intend to use drugs in order to help you cope with life
Appreciate the warning, I don't get addicted to anything (luckily), idk why tbh, I usually try to use drugs wisely/supplementary

The main issue is that I lack motivation to study because I view it as a waste of my youth, guess many can relate in that way

- Motivation enhancement
- Disinhibition
- Anxiety suppression
My doctor won't prescribe this because he is a cuck, please advise.