What are some legit ways of escaping the 9-5?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I managed to get extremely lucky with my youtube account, but I have a feeling that my luck will run out very soon and I'll get banned for copyright infringement or something. I have fuck all money so I'd have to return to work straight away

Other than freelancing, I don't see any legit ways of escaping wagecuckery unless you have a shit load of money already. Even freelancing is hell, you're competing against Indians who are just as skilled as you that charge a 1/10 of what you need to survive.

Day trading seems like a scam/gamble. Even if you start off with a lot of money, most people lose it.

Brick and mortar in 2022 is finished, high streets are dying, local businesses are dying.

Drop shipping, FBA, Etsy ect saturated as fuck, they take a large percentage of your earnings too

eCommerce is a scan, nobody buys anything from random websites anymore. Literally everyone shops from either Amazon or Ebay

Affiliate marking is impossible unless you have an audience which takes years to build

I think if my Youutbe fails I'm just gonna giga morph my pics and try to become an Instagram MM.

It's so fucking brutal out there, seems like there's no escape

@LooksOverAll Thoughts? Any suggestions?

@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16474, Xangsane and 17 others
Idk maybe ask your gf if she wants to start OnlyFans

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing and 22 others
getting into a psych ward

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Become an influencer. Become skilled in something and make videos about that topic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, dopamine-detox and A23ghskung
convince your gf to do bikini hauls

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, ROTTING and 2 others
just get honest a job, like your parents did

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and 5 others
If you have any savings you can afford to lose, put it in Bitcoin while it's below $20k
In terms of gaining income, I can't think of a more rewarding method than youtube
I have a large project video that I've been putting off making for months due to upload this week
I have been getting up to 5 hours work per day done on it
You need to find a way to be more productive
Whether that means making another youtube channel that you can upload to every 3 days because the video format is lower effort, so be it
I think you should focus right now on uploading more to your current channel

• +1
Reactions: TrueMack, subhuman incel, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
If you have any savings you can afford to lose, put it in Bitcoin while it's below $20k
In terms of gaining income, I can't think of a more rewarding method than youtube
I have a large project video that I've been putting off making for months due to upload this week
I have been getting up to 5 hours work per day done on it
Whether that means making another youtube channel that you can upload to every 3 days because the video format is lower effort, so be it
I've been working like a dog this past week tbh, my vid is ready but I'm waiting for those cucks at the affiliate company to approve my ad :feelsree:

This whole month I'll be slaving away 24/7 before I go to Portugal. I'm willing to triple my output now, but I'm just worried if my account gets banned, I'd be fucked

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and 6ft4
Nigga you posted your YouTube channel and you had like 100k subs you can easily convince at least a 100 of those cucks to subscribe to a monthly service like facial ratings and looksmax advice and charge them $30 a month which would total to $3,000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, PubertyMaxxer, ballskin and 6 others
Nigga you posted your YouTube channel and you had like 100k subs you can easily convince at least a 100 of those cucks to subscribe to a monthly service like facial ratings and looksmax advice and charge them $30 a month which would total to $3,000
That wasn't me, that was @LooksOverAll

I only have ~25k ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, ShowerMaxxing, Bitch and 3 others
I managed to get extremely lucky with my youtube account, but I have a feeling that my luck will run out very soon and I'll get banned for copyright infringement or something. I have fuck all money so I'd have to return to work straight away

Other than freelancing, I don't see any legit ways of escaping wagecuckery unless you have a shit load of money already. Even freelancing is hell, you're competing against Indians who are just as skilled as you that charge a 1/10 of what you need to survive.

Day trading seems like a scam/gamble. Even if you start off with a lot of money, most people lose it.

Brick and mortar in 2022 is finished, high streets are dying, local businesses are dying.

Drop shipping, FBA, Etsy ect saturated as fuck, they take a large percentage of your earnings too

eCommerce is a scan, nobody buys anything from random websites anymore. Literally everyone shops from either Amazon or Ebay

Affiliate marking is impossible unless you have an audience which takes years to build

I think if my Youutbe fails I'm just gonna giga morph my pics and try to become an Instagram MM.

It's so fucking brutal out there, seems like there's no escape

@LooksOverAll Thoughts? Any suggestions?

@6ft4
Neetmax in nordic country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, PubertyMaxxer and Danish_Retard
Moneypill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 20677 and 9 others
Do you qualify for any welfare in the UK?

Moneypill is brutal
It's the most brutal pill on earth

how the fuck am I supposed to get up in the morning and slave away earning pennies and making executives rich while some girls out there are earning a mil per month posting bikini pics

There are 17 year old footballers out there that will earn more in 2 weeks than I will in a lifetime for kicking a ball around

This world needs to be nuked into oblivion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, Yerico7, Tallooksmaxxer and 17 others
Get labelled as limited capability for work with Universal Credit, then life is easy mode

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
If you're a dog with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ you will find a way. I was making $50k/year when I was 16 selling runescape servers. I'm just built different.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, dopamine-detox, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
It's the most brutal pill on earth

how the fuck am I supposed to get up in the morning and slave away earning pennies and making executives rich while some girls out there are earning a mil per month posting bikini pics

There are 17 year old footballers out there that will earn more in 2 weeks than I will in a lifetime for kicking a ball around

This world needs to be nuked into oblivion
I can ONLY agree. I regret every day not having tried football seriously younger. We are dead coping corpses post 25yo ngl there is no hope but i REFUSE TO WAGEY. There must be a way. I would even shamelessly accept a becky to reverse betabux me

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
If you're a dog with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong belief in God and Jesus Christ you will find a way. I was making $50k/year when I was 16 selling runescape servers. I'm just built different.
Keep writing tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, ShowerMaxxing, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
Day trading seems like a scam/gamble
it's not
Even if you start off with a lot of money, most people lose it.
most people aren't discipline and lack consistency , they jump from one strategy to another once they start losing , losing is part of game which most of newbies can't handle and thats why only 5% make it in trading on long term , its all about discipline , consistency , good risk management

Work ethic isn't my problem

It's finding out what to channel that effort into

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Nims
it's not

most people aren't discipline and lack consistency , they jump from one strategy to another once they start losing , losing is part of game which most of newbies can't handle and thats why only 5% make it in trading on long term , its all about discipline , consistency , good risk management
Do you have any sources on where you can learn to trade from scratch?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, House Lannister, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, ShowerMaxxing, Erik-Jón and 2 others
Bruh, just get cheques from your parents
I can’t just leech off my poor parents its not ethical. Ok they made the mistake to give birth to me, but they did everything else right. And i can’t even complain, my IQ is above average, height, looks too.

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Oberyn, ROTTING and 10 others
Try being a manlet or dicklet and be grateful.
Lol rich manlet can get ll. rich dicklet can get dick lenghtening surgery

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
If I don't make it on Youtube I have no other choice but to LDAR and wait for my inheritance

fucking brutal

Work ethic isn't my problem

It's finding out what to channel that effort into
If you want something you will find a doubt-free stream to put effort into. In the words of Pop Smoke:

"If I want it, I'ma grab it,
If I want it, I'ma have it"

"Shooting for the stars,
aiming for the moon."

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Toth's thot
Lol rich manlet can get ll. rich dicklet can get dick lenghtening surgery
I have a 1,52cm (5') friend.

The technology that will make you grow 30 cm hasn't invented yet.

You might say, muh double ll to grow 15 cm but that's risky af and doesn't worth because he will be 1,65cm still short af.

It s completely over for him.
dicklet can get dick lenghtening surgery
Some men are beyond saving, accept that.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PubertyMaxxer, wollet2 and 2 others
Go to school, get into university and get a job is a boomer scam.

I make more money with my side hustles than with my 9 to 5 with way less effort.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, dopamine-detox, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
it's not

Not even 5%. More like 0.01%. How many verified checkmarks do you see on social media? Every zoomer and their mom wants to be famous, but none actually have any discipline and talent to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I was about to write the same thing.

Go to school, get into university and get a job is a boomer scam.

I make more money with my side hustles than with my 9 to 5 with way less effort.
What are your side hustles?

I have a 1,52cm (5') friend.

The technology that will make you grow 30 cm hasn't invented yet.

You might say, muh double ll to grow 15 cm but that's risky af and doesn't worth because he will be 1,65cm still short af.

It s completely over for him.

Some men are beyond saving, accept that.
Literally bro sub 167cm/5'6 it is completely over because then you cant even double LL to 182cm and double LL is cope LL past like 5 cm is risky as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PubertyMaxxer, Piratecel and 2 others
Idk maybe ask your gf if she wants to start OnlyFans
only tyrones and dark triad chads can pull that off, this nigga is a chadlite I believe

I know a buddy who started making money opening pet shops across Portugal. He is now moving to the nutrition industry. I think he mentioned 80k euros to set up a nutrition shop in a very good beach area here in Portugal

What are your side hustles?
I work in a financial institution that provides services to companies. Let's just say I take care of some people and take care of me.

Downside is, I have to stay in this 9 to 5 to keep getting these contacts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 18840 and Johnnybegood
Do you have any sources on where you can learn to trade from scratch?
pm me your email
Not even 5%. More like 0.01%. How many verified checkmarks do you see on social media? Every zoomer and their mom wants to be famous, but none actually have any discipline and talent to do it.
yeah 1 % is what most of people believe , it's over for many tradecels they think they are too smart

Why would you go to college then?
And even if why would all the people ignore you depsite being rich?
Even the most subhuman looking guy would get attention if he would make that much money at that age.

Something doesn’t add up here again...:feelshah:

Jfl at the brainlets who fall for the larps of this storyteller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791
I have a plan and i am gonna use the jew slave system to escape matrix, there's no other way, you need to manipulate the system itself because every passing year it's getting more and more difficult, you gotta take advantage of the system itself

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Whats the name of your YouTube Channel ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and Ethniframementalcel
I might give a sneak peak of my plans that are already in place in one way or the other, initially you need to wage cuck even if you start something of your own, it takes time to put the business on auto pilot

My organisations provide services like management consulting and digital marketing to surface level businesses that can't afford too much to pay, usually bootstrap startups or startups with small angel investing.

Basically something like the smaller version of Big 4 firms

• Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone