First day of school. Completely over confirmed.

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
First day of my last semester of college and one of the worst days of my life. Flew 8 hours across the country to go back and it's the first time in more than a year that we've had no masks on and social life is supposed to be back to normal. Couples everywhere, friend groups, etc. I walk on to campus and the invitation team is there going up to people asking if they want free T-shirts. They went up to every single person in front of me and when I walked by they just ignored me. I even made eye contact with them and they just looked away. First red flag of the day.

Get into my first class, sit down and the entire classroom starts filling up around me. The last seat taken are the ones next to me. Not a single person acknowledges my existence. Second red flag.

Get into my second class and sit down and same situation. Entire class slowly starts to fill up except for the seats around me and some 2 PSL overweight black guy on the other side of the room. Everyone else initiates some sort of conversation and this time around no one ends up sitting next to me since the class isn't full. Teacher tells us to pair up in groups and of course, I'm the odd one out like always. Third red flag.

Finally go to my last class feeling like I have nothing to lose. Walk in and forcefully sit down next to some 4 PSL Asian girl. We get an assignment and no one knows how to solve it. I start solving it due to high mathematical skills and instead of asking me for help right next to her, she turns around and asks some 4 PSL white normies for help. A few minutes later I asked her if she knew how to do one of the problems and said "I have no clue" in the most monotone voice ever and then solved it a minute later. The whole time she's working with these normies.

It sounds like I'm larping but I'm 100% serious. Completely confirmed to be over for me. I'm avoided like the plague. Going to drop out and LDAR until I get Lefort 1 and implants. Can't walk around seeing people enjoying life around me for another year.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, slavicpsycho, aesthetic beauty and 107 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, isthisreallyreal, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
u sound like a narcy, what do u expect people in class to just stare at you or something? I don't understand.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, zeshama, horizontallytall and 43 others
u sound like a narcy, what do u expect people in class to just stare at you or something? I don't understand.
Omg it’s that guy uhhh… fuck I forgot his name! OMG! OMG! OMG! I wonder how big his cock is?!?! :eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Truecel14, BigNigga69 and 6 others
No. I just don't expect to be avoided like the plague JFL. 3 classes today I came in first and the whole room filled up except for the seats immediately around me. Everyone starts some type of small talk and no one even looks in my direction or tries to ask me anything. Basically treated like a burn victim but without the virtue signaling.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 21863 and 32 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and GripMaxxing
No. I just don't expect to be avoided like the plague JFL. 3 classes today I came in first and the whole room filled up except for the seats immediately around me. Everyone starts some type of small talk and no one even looks in my direction or tries to ask me anything. Basically treated like a burn victim but without the virtue signaling.
i dont understand, strangers suppose to talk to you or something. What u described sounds like every day time social situation I am in, no one looks at me or talks to me or anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 4946, zeshama and 33 others
You're probably smelling bad nigga :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
i dont understand, strangers suppose to talk to you or something. What u described sounds like every day time social situation I am in, no one looks at me or talks to me or anything
Yeah, but it's college. Everyone interacts with each other. I guarantee if you were in my class the seats near you would fill up and people would find a way to talk to you. Basically happened to every normie and above around me. Only people left sitting alone were some overweight 2 PSL black kid, a 5'2" framecel who looks like he has Crouzon's, and me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, alriodai, Deleted member 8765 and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, zeshama, Deleted member 13332 and 8 others
Yeah, but it's college. Everyone interacts with each other. I guarantee if you were in my class the seats near you would fill up and people would find a way to talk to you. Basically happened to every normie and above around me. Only people left sitting alone were some overweight 2 PSL black kid, a 5'2" framecel who looks like he has Crouzon's, and me.
Talk to the blackcel and framecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, datboijj, Uglybrazilian and 13 others
Talk to the blackcel and framecel.
Fuck that. Would rather drop out and go work to ascend than interact with some genetic dead ends and waste a year of my time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Gladiator, Deleted member 17920 and 27 others
GRIPMAXXING SAID! 👆

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Thank god in my class are 22 boys and 2 females :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, datboijj, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
come back in a week honestly, you should make some friends by then.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7725
come back in a week honestly, you should make some friends by then.
We'll see. Already went 3 years at another college without making any friends.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, datboijj, Deleted member 8853 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
04A7B5BE 5C40 4DA0 B91F 63D50817D41B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator, fjor2096, Deleted member 16090 and 10 others
Brutal

Especially the pairing up and being the odd one out happened way too often to me.

In 5 years of uni i havent made a single friend here. I dont have it as bad as u and i talk and laugh with ppl in my classes sometimes but never seem any of these ppl after class for social stuff.

Same shit in high school.i had ppl i chilled with at school, then once school is over u go home and never see them again idk how this shit happens

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, russwestbrook, fjor2096 and 23 others
Brutal

Especially the pairing up and being the odd one out happened way too often to me.

In 5 years of uni i havent made a single friend here. I dont have it as bad as u and i talk and laugh with ppl in my classes sometimes but never seem any of these ppl after class for social stuff.

Same shit in high school.i had ppl i chilled with at school, then once school is over u go home and never see them again idk how this shit happens
Yeah, I'm 100% clueless as to how to actually make real friends. In high school I had a few people I talked to but didn't hang out with a single person outside of school for 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ShowerMaxxing
Damn nigga how ugly are you? Describe yourself

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Forgot to mention height means jackshit. I saw multiple guys my height. One of them looked like Lorenzo Zurzolo. A10 eyes, dark pheno, long hair, etc. Absolutely brutal life mog.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD, Melo95 and 6 others
whats your height, posture, and voice like? and hows your hair and skin? and how is you bodyfat? tell me what u look like in words

Ion remember asking
Damn nigga how ugly are you? Describe yourself
Recessed maxilla, big droopy nose, giant forehead, dogshit eyebrows, crackhead eye area due to support, no zygos, flat face, lopsided fat lips, weak chin, inward gonials, look 15 years old facially, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
whats your height, posture, and voice like? and hows your hair and skin? and how is you bodyfat? tell me what u look like in words
6'7" with decent posture and frame. Voice is average, not a failo. Wore a baseball hat and skin is good. Bodyfat is somewhere around 12-15%.

Recessed maxilla, big droopy nose, giant forehead, dogshit eyebrows, crackhead eye area due to support, no zygos, flat face, lopsided fat lips, weak chin, inward gonials, look 15 years old facially, etc.
3 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
Blast T brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I had the exact same last year I even pmd @larsanova69 the same day it was one of the worst days of my life tbh.

I Ldard the whole year.

luckely I looksmaxxed quite a bit since then so hopefully it will good for me now next week.

this type of shit pushes you into depression and suicidal thoughts unironically the only way you can fix this is by looksmaxxing,
I will always have an abused dog personality because of these type of moments tho

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, fjor2096, Marsiere214 and 13 others
I had the exact same last year I even pmd @larsanova69 the same day it was one of the worst days of my life tbh.

I Ldard the whole year.

luckely I looksmaxxed quite a bit since then so hopefully it will good for me now next week.

this type of shit pushes you into depression and suicidal thoughts unironically the only way you can fix this is by looksmaxxing,
I will always have an abused dog personality because of these type of moments tho
Sad part is I already looksmaxxed a lot. Got rhino, gymmaxed 50 lbs, wore a hat to cover my hairline failo, dressed NT, etc. Still topped out at 3 PSL and avoided like the plague.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Marsiere214, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Sad part is I already looksmaxxed a lot. Got rhino, gymmaxed 50 lbs, wore a hat to cover my hairline failo, etc. Still topped out at 3 PSL and avoided like the plague.
I'm sad because of this posts ngl.

I remember it so well I popped phenibut pills and was hyper and social af and everyone exluded and avoided me very very brutal shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11770 and 13 others
You must be hideous to not get noticed/interacted with at 6'7.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, fjor2096, Uglybrazilian and 9 others
6'7" with decent posture and frame. Voice is average, not a failo. Wore a baseball hat and skin is good. Bodyfat is somewhere around 12-15%.

3 PSL.
jesus you are tall as fuck wtf

mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
jesus you are tall as fuck wtf

mirin
Means absolutely nothing with my face. Everyone has said "6'7" can slay with any face" then I send them my pics and they completely flip around.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, IHateMyself, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Absolute rope fuel. If I don't drop out in the next 7 days where it's free I'm going to regret it so much.
I went to college in 2016, and dropped out after a week. Was overweight and invincible back then. A degree isnt worth it if u wont get hired anyways (looks) and being in college with 3psl looks is suifuel in itself. Drop out and looksmax (do the hardmaxing)

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 8765, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
@LooksOverAll the most brutal part when everyone had too group up in duos and go outside the class to ask eachother questions what ur hobbies are etc.

i got in a forced duo with a white chadlite when we went outside the class he just went on his phone and ignored me:lul::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, russwestbrook, fjor2096 and 12 others
How many uninitiated height compliments have you gotten from women in college?
Absolutely 0. Don't even get any height compliments from men. I'm so ugly and unintimidating as a result that people don't even register my height in their head.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gladiator, .👽. and ShowerMaxxing
Means absolutely nothing with my face. Everyone has said "6'7" can slay with any face" then I send them my pics and they completely flip around.
send a pic of someone who looks similiar to your face without actually sending your face

I went to college in 2016, and dropped out after a week. Was overweight and invincible back then. A degree isnt worth it if u wont get hired anyways (looks) and being in college with 3psl looks is suifuel in itself. Drop out and looksmax (do the hardmaxing)
So rough because I thought I was looksmaxxed. Got rhino to fix my biggest failo and gymmaxed hard. Went from 6'7" twink to 6'7" masc and wide framed. 0 difference irl due to my ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Absolutely 0. Don't even get any height compliments from men. I'm so ugly and unintimidating as a result that people don't even register my height in their head.
Wow, that's crazy. Do you go to school in the US? I'm wondering how you flew for 8 hours without involving Alaska/Hawaii lol.