What are some of the simple looksmaxing methods that people miss on?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Obviously, we are talking somewhat advanced, such as mewing - not difficult but still efficient. Not, for example, taking showers or getting haircuts - more like, wash the face with plain water only or get a faded haircut.

Personally, I have only discovered mewing like a couple of years ago but it seems that it was popular for more than that. In addition to mewing, holding a correct posture also seems to be an important component.

Finally, by simple I do not mean going to gym x times per week, rather something that can be done effortlessly, to an extent - more like learn to do it and incorporate it into your life without much alterations (given a decent base - not beginning from a fat neck-beard who needs to quit fast-food first).

Tanning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Futility, LooksJourney, Deleted member 2756 and 2 others
Simple, effective, not-known. You can choose 2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2012 and LooksJourney
tan if ur white

skinmaxxing

gymmaxxing

teeth whitening

haircut

Thought that only 5-15 minutes per day is good and the rest is harmful (unless you don't mind hurting yourself to appear more attractive)?
Simple, effective, not-known. You can choose 2.
That's fair enough - if I had to rephrase it, not anything super-stupid such as brushing teeth and then not something very complex like performing a surgery. Looking for that sweet balance!
Edit:
tan if ur white

skinmaxxing

gymmaxxing

teeth whitening

haircut
That's more than fair enough for the first one.
By skinmaxxing I assume you mean something which involves a lot of multiple activities?
Gym - yeah, that's understandable. Not pushing any agenda but IMHO gym is secondary to face.
By teeth I understand anything natural but not the actual procedure (since there are reports of potential health drawbacks)?

Edit 2:
I'll contribute. Always have your pelvis out with good posture, flex shoulders a bit, head back, slightly up.
Try to medium-hard mew, for effects as well as the visuals.
Squint a bit (more cosmetic at that moment only but makes you get used).
Deep voice.
Try to do stupid/risky shit, also IDGAF attitude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EvropaCel
dye ur eyebrows dark brown if theyre lighter

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Dicklet.4.3, Kade and 3 others
Penis enlargement (but quite a bit of effort until you know what you're doing)

Photoshop/Photography/Lighting - even models can look terrible in photos, it's a huge part of good looks to show your best side

Grease the groove bodyweight exercises; you can squat while brushing your teeth, do pullups as you enter and leave a room, etc. This can add a lot of volume to your routine.

If you're at a gym; sauna/steam room + ice bath alternating helps recovery,
Tanning bed for 15 minutes a week or so means better skin.

Then stuff like swapping soft drinks for water, tea for coffee etc.

Posture exercises and stretches for ten minutes when you wake up.

I don't know if these are what you mean but I figure they're all little things that add up that you can do whenever that most people don't.

Also, shoe lifts can add 2 inches. So I go from 5'10 to 6'. Not really looksmaxxing in physical sense but makes a difference tbh. Same with good fitting clothes etc.

shoe lifts, teeth whitening

Your syntax is incredibly complicated

Most actually effective ones will fall into the category of high-effort, where most people simply will not do them because they're low-willpower, or low-inhib, where most people won't do them because they're too high-inhib to do them.
For first category leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing come to mind. For the second I think of things like skin-whitening for ethics, tanning for whitecels, wearing colored contacts, roiding, hair loss drugs, hair transplants, etc

posture. bitches love straight necks.

LOW IQ! Tanning is looksmin technique due to aging effects. High IQ would be Melanotan II accompanied with eyebrow and hair dying for palecels.

Shit that works

Chewing
Teeth whitening
Sea salt spray for hair

LOW IQ! Tanning is looksmin technique due to aging effects. High IQ would be Melanotan II accompanied with eyebrow and hair dying for palecels.
yeah who need vitamin d bro those asian ladys that always hide from the sun know whats up!! just be a asian lady theory legit af bro

having a healthy tanned skintone is so fucking Ideal ngl.

typically those with higher levels of testosterone have a deeper red/tan skin tone, due to heightened levels of red blood cell activity.

where do you think the phrase 'tall dark and handsome' comes from? jfl if you think being pasty white isn't failoing you hard.

get a fucking tan boys, "muh AGING muh COLLAGEN muh WRINKLES" fuck off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, middayshowers and 2 others
yeah who need vitamin d bro those asian ladys that always hide from the sun know whats up!! just be a asian lady theory legit af bro
Consume vit D from vitamins and supps

typically those with higher levels of testosterone have a deeper red/tan skin tone, due to heightened levels of red blood cell activity.

where do you think the phrase 'tall dark and handsome' comes from? jfl if you think being pasty white isn't failoing you hard.

View attachment 155792

high IQ

View attachment 155792

This, pale white is desirable on women not on men (maybe partially for the reasons you stated).

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and OCDMaxxing
LIP COLOURATION.

Red Smooth healthy lips create one of the best contrast of colours on your FACE.

Exfoliate your lips and moisturise it.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 656
This, pale white is desirable on women not on men (maybe partially for the reasons you stated).
I'm attracted to girls with slightly tanned skin, but yes, women can get away with having whiter skin.

Booty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and LordNorwood
same, surely that won't make you relapse, if you do then holy hell you're high T.
Idk about high T but my sex drive is pretty ridic, I relapsed last week after thinking about Jessa Rhodes for 2 seconds, tailspun me immediately

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Idk about high T but my sex drive is pretty ridic, I relapsed last week after thinking about Jessa Rhodes for 2 seconds, tailspun me immediately
jfl, keep abstaining bro you got this

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
LIP COLOURATION.

Red Smooth healthy lips create one of the best contrast of colours on your FACE.

LOOL red lips look GAY and FEMININE as fuck! You want brownish, tan, nude lip coloring. Red lips look like absolute beta faggotry. I get red lips after eating pepper and hate it.
I'm attracted to girls with slightly tanned skin, but yes, women can get away with having whiter skin.

WHO IS SHE?

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
It's mostly the colouring and contrast, yeah. Dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes, getting longer eyelashes, tanning gently and having healthy red lips goes a very long way.

LIP COLOURATION.

Before and afters

Idk her name

LOOL red lips look GAY and FEMININE as fuck! You want brownish, tan, nude lip coloring. Red lips look like absolute beta faggotry. I get red lips after eating pepper and hate it.

I'm not talking about lipstick red.

Redder lips signify better blood circulation and more red blood cells due to higher testosterone. It is a health indicator.

And like I said before it create one of the best contrast of colour on your FACE. Contrast = Good, Just like lighter eyes with dark hair/skin.

Thing that makes lips appear feminine is size and shape not colour.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Traxanas
I'm not talking about lipstick red.

Redder lips signify better blood circulation and more red blood cells due to higher testosterone. It is a health indicator.

And like I said before it create one of the best contrast of colour on your FACE. Contrast = Good, Just like lighter eyes with dark hair/skin.

Thing that makes lips appear feminine is size and shape not colour.
In women yes, in men NO. All the pink, gay faced high E fags look red lipped with rosy cheeks. You want to look "dark" not like a rosy high E pig.

In women yes, in men NO. All the pink, gay faced high E fags look red lipped with rosy cheeks. You want to look "dark" not like a rosy high E pig.

giphy.gif

Were you born foot first by any chance?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and tylerhunter97
Shave
Wash face for bloodflow
Pinch lips for reddish color

LIP COLOURATION.

so true, lips are so fkn underrated in general, it can boost someone like @FatmanO an entire point

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
so true, lips are so fkn underrated in general, it can boost someone like @FatmanO an entire point

Exactly, and theres an absolute idiot trying to prove otherwise.

JFL at thinking reddish contrast in skin undertones and lips is for "high e fags"

mean while...

vs

vs

vs

I could go on and on giving example... look how much more virile they look with redder under tone.

It's subtle but makes a great difference.

What about buccinator atrophy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back