chadisbeingmade

Iron​

JoinedJun 19, 2023Posts53Reputation2

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel

chadisbeingmade

Iron​

JoinedJun 19, 2023Posts53Reputation2
Best feature of a man is having a good Post / Rep ratio on .org.

You already failed OP its over. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
empathy. men and humanity in general suffers from a terrible lack of feeling for others.
surrendering selfishness and understanding other humans deserve happiness too, even if it may be at the cost of yours.
the ability to sympathize.

positive canthal tilt 4-6 degrees

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Most supermodels have 8-10 degrees PCT caused by long downturned medial canthus.
is this amount of PCT optimal universally? that's basically double the tilt and i would wager that 10 degree PCT would look too much like cat eyes.

is this amount of PCT optimal universally? that's basically double the tilt and i would wager that 10 degree PCT would look too much like cat eyes.
Gandy has 10 for example, Chico has 8, Bomer 9 etc. As long as the eye area is masc then PCT won't look uncanny until it exceeds 15.
Also higher is pretty much always better since it looks more and more definitively PCT, at 4 degrees it can look a bit neutral.

Gandy has 10 for example, Chico has 8, Bomer 9 etc. As long as the eye area is masc then PCT won't look uncanny until it exceeds 15.
Also higher is pretty much always better since it looks more and more definitively PCT, at 4 degrees it can look a bit neutral.
could lens distortion/camera focal length severely affect canthal tilt measurements? i mean i would say you're right about making PCT more definitive and apparent tho

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
could lens distortion/camera focal length severely affect canthal tilt measurements? i mean i would say you're right about making PCT more definitive and apparent tho
Main thing affecting percieved canthal tilt is head tilt.

Tilt head down = More perceived PCT.

Tilt head up = Less percieved PCT.

• +1
Reactions: betterhelptheRapist
empathy. men and humanity in general suffers from a terrible lack of feeling for others.
surrendering selfishness and understanding other humans deserve happiness too, even if it may be at the cost of yours.
the ability to sympathize.
Bro non of this good morals bs gets u anywhere in life today