What are some signs of high test medium test and low test

Teli

Teli

Bronze
I’m 15 and i low key don’t get morning wood and im worried about it im 5’9 150 pounds which is like 70 kg for the non Americans so yeah just let me know im kinda worried because its important thanks

if you're not sleeping at the same time and waking up at the same time (within 30 minutes each time is still acceptable) you probably won't get morning wood. look into circadian rhythm, no lights before you sleep or dim them very low, and go out in the sun within the first 10 minutes of waking for MINIMUM 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Teli
How often do you think about rawdogging a girl like you were a beastly creature

Seriously though, you can literally just ask your doctor for a blood test and he'll check your T

• +1
Reactions: advancedjelquer
How often do you think about rawdogging a girl like you were a beastly creature

Seriously though, you can literally just ask your doctor for a blood test and he'll check your T
I think about fucking 80% if the time

The T doesn't make that much of a difference, but cardio and blood circulation does + open your windows at night for fresh air. I'm on TRT for a month now, so I should technically be high T by now and feel a difference. While I feel more energy (have to watch out for high BP), I had some erotic thoughts around week 2 - 3, then back to nothing. Didn't help with libido, but I have a bit more energy. Cardio helps more with erections because of blood circulation, blood pressure, etc.