what are some unspoken social and dating rules in 2021?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
There are many, but we won't speak of them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Preoximerianas, Dionysus and 6 others
There are many, but we won't speak of them
funny ya say. odd how normies never speak of these rules YET expect you to know them BUT if you break them, you are socially PUNISHED!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
@BigJimsWornOutTires

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Don't cold approach.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Don't cold approach.
who the fuck does that? I NEVER saw anyone do that IRL. JFL my boomer dad said: "try meeting women in grocery stores!" WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, sergeant blackpill, thereallegend and 4 others
I'm jk I got you

Sex comes before relationship. He who looks for a relationship, will wind up alone and without sex. He who looks for sex, will have sex and have gf

Don't reply overly quickly, especially at first. Generally don't act overly eager or interested, be aloof. They will often respond by being even more aloof to test you. You respond by being even more aloof than that, it's like a game of chicken. Some girls you don't have to do this with any you'll learn the difference

Until you verbally agree you're official, you're technically nothing. Keep your hoes. Even once you're official, keep your hoes on good terms so you have backups

Don't be the one to bring up new levels of investment. Don't be the first one to ask "what are we," don't be the first to say I love you

Most girls cheat and have little to offer, so don't just date any cute girl you're fucking. Don't take girls that seriously unless they demonstrate that you should

If you get bad vibes, they're right. Don't listen to words, listen to your gut and gauge the message their actions send

Girls are super dtf. Obviously only if they're attracted to you. But if they're attracted enough to go on one date with you, they're attracted enough to let you smash raw if you play your cards right

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TopzCat1, Dionysus and 3 others
Just a couple things, could probably go on all day if this is new to anyone

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member and ChristianChad
I'm jk I got you

Sex comes before relationship. He who looks for a relationship, will wind up alone and without sex. He who looks for sex, will have sex and have gf

Don't reply overly quickly, especially at first. Generally don't act overly eager or interested, be aloof. They will often respond by being even more aloof to test you. You respond by being even more aloof than that, it's like a game of chicken. Some girls you don't have to do this with any you'll learn the difference

Until you verbally agree you're official, you're technically nothing. Keep your hoes. Even once you're official, keep your hoes on good terms so you have backups

Don't be the one to bring up new levels of investment. Don't be the first one to ask "what are we," don't be the first to say I love you

Most girls cheat and have little to offer, so don't just date any cute girl you're fucking. Don't take girls that seriously unless they demonstrate that you should

If you get bad vibes, they're right. Don't listen to words, listen to your gut and gauge the message their actions send

Girls are super dtf. Obviously only if they're attracted to you. But if they're attracted enough to go on one date with you, they're attracted enough to let you smash raw if you play your cards right
good advice i think

Girls have zero investment in you until you fuck. Fucking is what creates investment, and causes non sexual actions to be noticed and given value. You can do anything for a girl who you haven't fucked, and it means absolutely nothing to her. She will ghost you like nothing

Have the same mentality, never emotionally invest tovany degree in a girl who you're not at minimum fucking regularly. "Oneitis" is extremely cringe, self sabotoge, and setting yourself up to be destroyed for no return

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Dionysus, thereallegend and 2 others
unless they see the date as free dinner OP

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thereallegend and Deleted member 15698
unless they see the date as free dinner OP
That's another one worth mentioning. If you take a girl who isn't your gf on a dinner date, you are retarded. First of all there's never a good reason to spend that much on a first date, even if she's splitting the bill

Second even if it were free, a dinner date is just the worst possible environment for a date. Never do it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Dionysus, thereallegend and 2 others
who the fuck does that? I NEVER saw anyone do that IRL. JFL my boomer dad said: "try meeting women in grocery stores!" WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?
This dude apparently.

Attachments

• k-1024x576.jpeg
    k-1024x576.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and BigJimsWornOutTires
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

• Woah
Reactions: lutte
I'm jk I got you

interesting thank you. Do you have advice for social rules (among mixed crowds of normies guys/girls in their 20's)

When you go into it, conversation or date, don't think with your dick. Don't stare at her body parts. She'll show you what to look at as to makeup on her face or not. If she opens her eyes wide frequently follow with a grin or a gasp, she wants you to acknowledge them. Telling her, "you have pretty eyes," ugh, cliche. Boring. You're full of shit. Iho.

You need to say something unique and creative like, "Ugh. Those eyes of yours....have you ever fear a guy on a first date might shove an ice pick into one of those sockets and pull it out for a trophy collection?"

Or perhaps her lips purse a lot. As if she wants you to compliment them. "Ugh. Those lips of yours...have you ever been concerned a first date might cut them off of you for his trophy collection?"

So what I'm saying, treat her special and unique and not like you would any other woman. She wants to be a prize, like a trophy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16090, Preoximerianas, The Moggee and 1 other person
don't say nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, The Moggee, Dionysus and 1 other person
for real? no judgement but how old are you? (IDK maybe it was acceptable at your time)
where do you do it?
what area of the u.s do you live in?
what is your cultural background? (idk maybe in some cultures it's socially acceptable)

Last edited:
When you go into it, conversation or date, don't think with your dick. Don't stare at her body parts. She'll show you what to look at as to makeup on her face or not. If she opens her eyes wide frequently follow with a grin or a gasp, she wants you to acknowledge them. Telling her, "you have pretty eyes," ugh, cliche. Boring. You're full of shit. Iho.

You need to say something unique and creative like, "Ugh. Those eyes of yours....have you ever fear a guy on a first date might shove an ice pick into one of those sockets and pull it out for a trophy collection?"

Or perhaps her lips purse a lot. As if she wants you to compliment them. "Ugh. Those lips of yours...have you ever been concerned a first date might cut them off of you for his trophy collection?"

So what I'm saying, treat her special and unique and not like you would any other woman. She wants to be a prize, like a trophy.
good god from the sounds of this, modern dating sounds so autistic JFL (no disrespect towards you just talking about dating as a whole) arabs/curries KINDA have a point when it comes to arranged marriages they are SO MUCH SIMPLER ie "here's this girl, she's your looksmatch now weather you like it or not, mommy and daddy want you to marry her and give us grandbabies mkay?"

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and BigJimsWornOutTires
for real? no judgement but how old are you? (IDK maybe it was acceptable at your time)
where do you do it?
if so where?
what area of the u.s do you live in?
what is your cultural background?
On the contrary, my desperate seeking jones, they would approach me in the grocery store and that's IF one of the cashiers or that deli roastie doesn't get me first. Not lying. Women can tell the single men. And when I did my groceries, I tried to be inconspicuous by wearing tight tank tops and skinny jeans. But ugh, it's like it didn't matter. Women are horny as fuck in grocery stores. Well, the ones that gawk at me that is. Although guys would have that "it's over" expression on their face when they see me and the women changing direction and following behind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
On the contrary, my desperate seeking jones, they would approach me in the grocery store and that's IF one of the cashiers or that deli roastie doesn't get me first. Not lying. Women can tell the single men. And when I did my groceries, I tried to be inconspicuous by wearing tight tank tops and skinny jeans. But ugh, it's like it didn't matter. Women are horny as fuck in grocery stores. Well, the ones that gawk at me that is. Although guys would have that "it's over" expression on their face when they see me and the women changing direction and following behind.
What’s your psl

No hate but while this may work for you, it's horrible advice

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
interesting thank you. Do you have advice for social rules (among mixed crowds of normies guys/girls in their 20's)
It's kinda environment specific, and more complicated than just one on one interactions with girls. But in general, be outwardly focused.

Social anxiety and awkwardness is rooted in inward focus. You're talking to someone else, but you're focused on yourself. Thinking "how will they see me if I say this? How do they see me right now? What should I say to that?" This makes you insecure, disengaged, unlikeable. Instead, be outwardly focused. Mentally present and focused on the interaction. If you're talking to someone, actually listen to them and be mindful. Your words and actions that follow will be much more relaxed and less neurotic

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas