what are the benefits of niacin flush?

redhandsbluehands

redhandsbluehands

?Undercover?
aside from better skin, are there any other benefits?

This is fucking hilarious, I'm on this shit right now what are the odds?

This is fucking hilarious, I'm on this shit right now what are the odds?
is your skin red as a fucking lobster and burning

is your skin red as a fucking lobster and burning
Yes dude so I'm blasting accutane and I took it before with an actual derm and every time I take accutane it makes my blood triglyceride levels rise, so my derm had me take over the counter niacin to lower them. It works according to my blood test.

So this time around I bought Accutane off expressPCT and just got the closest niacin I could find.

Here's the thing: you can't get a niacin flush with regular slow release capsule niacin you need the raw tablets noncoated. I went to GNC and just bought niacin because I needed niacin. Turns out this kind has no coating so your body absorbs it all at once and it causes a hot flash.

I didn't know what it was 2 days ago and all of a sudden I was studying and I was like "my head is on FIRE what the fuck?" and it kept getting worse and worse and worse in like a period of just a minute and a half. by like 3 minute mark my back was also feeling hot and burning and my arms itchy as fuck.

makes you slightly reddish (my roomate asked me if I got a sunburn) and makes your entire upper body hot whilst on it. I legit just purposely overdosed on it right now just to get the flush because I like feeling weird. It's not painful just uncomfortable at best, but it certainly feels different.

• +1
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
I didn't know what it was 2 days ago and all of a sudden I was studying and I was like "my head is on FIRE what the fuck?" and it kept getting worse and worse and worse in like a period of just a minute and a half. by like 3 minute mark my back was also feeling hot and burning and my arms itchy as fuck.

makes you slightly reddish (my roomate asked me if I got a sunburn) and makes your entire upper body hot whilst on it. I legit just purposely overdosed on it right now just to get the flush because I like feeling weird. It's not painful just uncomfortable at best, but it certainly feels different.
literally same thing I experienced
I just took a 500mg pill on an empty stomach in the morning and that's when my skin turned lobster red and itchy