What are the best european countries for ethnics when it comes down to dating?

murdah

murdah

A few countries come to mind like France, Italy, and Germany. @Piratecel @yeeyeeslayer which other ones would you include?

A few countries come to mind like France, Italy, and Germany. @Piratecel @yeeyeeslayer which other ones would you include?
France and Italy are high diff, Germany is mid. They hate ethnics in places like France or Italy. Here is a tier list I made

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
really anything western, avoid east and south beacuse u will get ignored or called nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, bloomercel, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
I'm honestly not too sure because i haven't been to too many european countries nor have i ever lived in europe for any extended period of time

but my guess would be the The balkans/turkey/eastern europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel, shizuku11111 and murdah
I'm honestly not too sure because i haven't been to too many european countries nor have i ever lived in europe for any extended period of time

but my guess would be the The balkans/turkey/eastern europe
nigga tryna ser him up for failure

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, bloomercel, murdah and 1 other person
really anything western, avoid east and south beacuse u will get ignored or called nigger
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Eastern Europe is a heaven for ethnics, in multicultural western countries is where ethnics get mogged by whites.
@murdah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
nigga tryna ser him up for failure
my logic is that because those countries have uglier/shorter men on average than other northern and NW european countries

and becuase they're less liberal/feminist/westernized the women are less likely to be hypergamous

it would be easier

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel, bloomercel and murdah
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Eastern Europe is a heaven for ethnics, in multicultural western countries is where ethnics get mogged by whites.
@murdah
it's actually kinda paradoxical and ironic when you think about it

the wetsern countries which claim to be accepting and inclusive of everyone/ethnics are hell mode for ethnics dating/slaying wise

while the less westernized/woke places that are probably more racist to ethnics are easier..

weird

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
my logic is that because those countries have uglier/shorter men on average than other northern and NW european countries

and becuase they're less liberal/feminist/westernized the women are less likely to be hypergamous

it would be easier
ur clueless bro with all respect, im here for my whole life specifically serbia, if ur black or any ethnic u will get made fun of out loud, and as much as stereotype it is men are not that ugly at all, and women only go for men from our country

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and yeeyeeslayer
ur clueless bro with all respect, im here for my whole life specifically serbia, if ur black or any ethnic u will get made fun of out loud, and as much as stereotype it is men are not that ugly at all, and women only go for men from our country
tbh the real blackpill is that everywhere is hell mode for ethnics

western white countries, non western white countries, ethnic countries

it just sucks everywhere you go JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, bloomercel, shizuku11111 and 1 other person
Also dw OP since ur mulatto you barely suffer an ethnic tax anyways so if you can’t get shit it would either be because of ur face/height

• +1
Reactions: murdah
tbh the real blackpill is that everywhere is hell mode for ethnics

western white countries, non western white countries, ethnic countries

it just sucks everywhere you go JFL
my best friend who is extreme nt whenever he sees asian he starts saying random things like ching chang chong etc, its more rare to see niggas here but when he sees one he straight up. says whats up my nigga or starts making monkey noises, im telling u east eu is another form of hell for ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
@Piratecel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Also dw OP since ur mulatto you barely suffer an ethnic tax anyways so if you can’t get shit it would either be because of ur face/height
What are you? Arab?

What are you? Arab?
But I grew up in an international school in the gulf with a lot of westerners/ppl from all over the world so my English is good

• +1
@Piratecel thoughts?
He is copiing blacks slay in serbia, no one cares of some dumb kids make fun of black guys, they think Blacks have BBC and hop on their dicks in reality.
Manlet bald black guy slayed serbian and macedonian girls when he was clearly incel in the states.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, bloomercel, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
He is copiing blacks slay in serbia, no one cares of some dumb kids make fun of black guys, they think Blacks have BBC and hope on their dicks in reality.
Manlet bald black guy slayed serbian and macedonian girls when he was clearly incel in the states.
View attachment 2868859
Ofc it’s not like the cumskin will admit that his country’s women are easy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
Ofc it’s not like the cumskin will admit that his country’s women are easy :lul:
Whites are cucks worldwide 🥱, they are afraid of an ethnic takeover.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
do not come to the netherlands you will literally become suicidal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, bloomercel and murdah
do not come to the netherlands you will literally become suicidal.
netherlands, scandinavia, etc are already crossed out for me lol

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
netherlands, scandinavia, etc are already crossed out for me lol
the cities aren't that bad but you might as well be abroad because it's all foreigners and no natives.

• +1
URope

• JFL
Hows russia easy mode? I thought it was hell, slavics are renown as racists
They are racist like all white nations but the girls have lower standards that's why you see curries and blacks slay russian/slavic women on a regular.

• +1
Reactions: zan, bloomercel and murdah
They are racist like all white nations but the girls have lower standards that's why you see curries and blacks slay russian/slavic women on a regular.
>muh low standards
It's just JBE/JBB. Standards remain the same. 5 PSL, 6'2 and 20 inch bideltoid is minimum for slavcel there @russiancelreturns

• +1
I saw a lot of central asians and indians slay russia, they are like the SEA of europe

• +1