What are the best exfoliators for long term use?

J

Johnayers187

Iron
I used a toner containing glycolic acid before bed, and today I had the best looking skin I've ever had. This is despite having an already existing good skincare routine/ diet, which reminds me how important exfoliating dead skin from your face

Do you guys know any good exfoliation products that would be good long term or can be used once a week?

I'm reading glycolic acid isn't the best for long term use as it makes your skin more sensitive to UV rays, so I don't want to risk it. I want to age gracefully like @Amnesia and hopefully be slaying young girls in my 30s.

the ordinary glycolic acid, i use it 3 timers per week and i have god tier collagen at age 28

• +1
Reactions: Johnayers187
Tretinoin in of itself is probably the best exfoliator. I would use glycolic acid regularly if I wasn't on Tret.

Btw Amnesia looks like shit for his age.

I used a toner containing glycolic acid before bed, and today I had the best looking skin I've ever had. This is despite having an already existing good skincare routine/ diet, which reminds me how important exfoliating dead skin from your face

Do you guys know any good exfoliation products that would be good long term or can be used once a week?

I'm reading glycolic acid isn't the best for long term use as it makes your skin more sensitive to UV rays, so I don't want to risk it. I want to age gracefully like @Amnesia and hopefully be slaying young girls in my 30s.
You don't exfoliate daily unless you have like itchy skin or clogged pores, etc.
You can experiment with others like salicylic acid or lactic acid.

But I would just say use your exfoliator less often or use a teeny amount every day.

• +1
Reactions: Johnayers187
the ordinary glycolic acid, i use it 3 timers per week and i have god tier collagen at age 28
Did you actually see improvements in skin or do you just feel like it slowed down aging? And if you did see improvements how long did it take to see them? Am going to start using it again cuz I quit tret because it made my scalp even more flaky than it already is.