What are the best songs to have sex to?

What are the best songs to have sex to?

• Total voters
how are you going to listen to some weird grainy electronic music during sex? R&B & K-R&B literally sing about sex
R&B during sex is for normies, plus Lords of Acids literally sing about sex

As long as the music isnt overplayed dance monkey type radio music, or too niche/nerdy, then its okay music

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Trickane and Xangsane
Yes this. I've noticed most foids that like shoegaze are MTB PSL 4 bitches who think they're not like other girls :lul::lul::lul:

Again, most people who listen to Siouxsie these days are subhuman foids who think they're not like other girls :lul::lul::lul::lul: ffs siouxsie and the banshees were one of the biggest post punk bands of the 80s
Nice! What's he like? You should recommend him this song.
This is so true ngl. I used to go to a school with a bunch of people like these. Girls and guys. They all wanted to be so alt and indie by thrifting and by listening to music from a record player. Yet they all submitted to the school hierarchy with popular and not so popular kids and they were the popular kids. It just doesnt go together.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is so true ngl. I used to go to a school with a bunch of people like these. Girls and guys. They all wanted to be so alt and indie by thrifting and by listening to music from a record player. Yet they all submitted to the school hierarchy with popular and not so popular kids and they were the popular kids. It just doesnt go together.
Let me guess, were these people subhuman/normies?
It's mostly subhuman foids who cope with muh siouxsie and muh cure to make up for their lack of attractiveness/what they have to offer in order to stand out from their competition to get chad :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Let me guess, were these people subhuman/normies?
It's mostly subhuman foids who cope with muh siouxsie and muh cure to make up for their lack of attractiveness/what they have to offer in order to stand out from their competition to get chad :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Some looked alright, most didn’t. They literally had a competition about being the most indie.

• JFL
Some looked alright, most didn’t. They literally had a competition about being the most indie.
Why don't they get some more hobbies and try to improve their personality? That way they could increase their RMV. We don't care about music taste and how indie/NLOG a foid can be.

• +1
Why don't they get some more hobbies and try to improve their personality? That way they could increase their RMV. We don't care about music taste and how indie/NLOG a foid can be.
To top it off they all played guitar or some shit. Maybe knew a few beatles or mac demarco songs:lul:

• JFL
To top it off they all played guitar or some shit. Maybe knew a few beatles or mac demarco songs😂
Let me guess, could they only strum a few chords to some basic pop songs?
"I'M SO ORIGINAL TEE HEE"

• JFL
Let me guess, could they only strum a few chords to some basic pop songs?
"I'M SO ORIGINAL TEE HEE"
They weren’t too bad. Most were campfire guitarist tier. Some of the dudes were pretty decent ngl. Better than me.

• +1
They weren’t too bad. Most were campfire guitarist tier. Some of the dudes were pretty decent ngl. Better than me.
Were they down to earth people? I do like thr indie aesthetic, I don't like it when people revolve their entire identity on trying to be original and indie

• +1
Were they down to earth people? I do like thr indie aesthetic, I don't like it when people revolve their entire identity on trying to be original and indie
I only talked properly with one dude. He was really cool ngl. He was very into Elliot Smith and that made me start listening to him.

Sounds a bit gay ngl.

The foids seemed very fake but i cant be sure. The other dudes seemed alright but basic.

• +1
I only talked properly with one dude. He was really cool ngl. He was very into Elliot Smith and that made me start listening to him.

Sounds a bit gay ngl.

The foids seemed very fake but i cant be sure. The other dudes seemed alright but basic.
At least that dude sounded genuine.
The foids definitely do this to compete against other foids for originality/quirky points to get Chad's attention :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In what way do you think they seemed fake?

• +1
At least that dude sounded genuine.
The foids definitely do this to compete against other foids for originality/quirky points to get Chad's attention :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In what way do you think they seemed fake?
They tried to come off as very caring and nice but seemed like the average person who doesn’t really care for anyone else.

But thats just an assumption so maybe im the asshole.

• +1
They tried to come off as very caring and nice but seemed like the average person who doesn’t really care for anyone else.

But thats just an assumption so maybe im the asshole.
Definitely getting fake vibes from them here then.

• Love it
Another I'd like to try if I ever manage to get another foid in bed:

Would maybe try to make an hour+ playlist with this one in it, the Bitcoin House song and maybe some other house, Eurobeat and Italo-disco songs in it. Maybe start with the Italo-Disco (slower) and slow electronica, then onto the house songs with a more medium tempo and more complex structures and then finally onto the super fast Eurobeat songs. The idea would be to have the music roughly match what the sex was like at that particular stretch of time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and Xangsane
Another I'd like to try if I ever manage to get another foid in bed:

Would maybe try to make an hour+ playlist with this one in it, the Bitcoin House song and maybe some other house, Eurobeat and Italo-disco songs in it. Maybe start with the Italo-Disco (slower) and slow electronica, then onto the house songs with a more medium tempo and more complex structures and then finally onto the super fast Eurobeat songs. The idea would be to have the music roughly match what the sex was like at that particular stretch of time.

I'd love to see the final result :love:

I'd love to see the final result :love:

Might be many years from now. I expect to ascend eventually, but it could take until I'm in my late 30s, I think.

Just need to keep the agepill at bay in order to play the long game, I think.

• +1
Might be many years from now. I expect to ascend eventually, but it could take until I'm in my late 30s, I think.

Just need to keep the agepill at bay in order to play the long game, I think.
Playlists don't take long to make jfl

Playlists don't take long to make jfl

Indeed, but I'd want to wait for the opportunity to have sex to be imminent before making a sex playlist lol.

Making one and then never getting laid again for the rest of my life or putting it on for a prostitute I'd paid some time for is just too depressing to think about.

• +1
Mahler symphonies.

• JFL
Indeed, but I'd want to wait for the opportunity to have sex to be imminent before making a sex playlist lol.

Making one and then never getting laid again for the rest of my life or putting it on for a prostitute I'd paid some time for is just too depressing to think about.
We should get together as a site and make a sex playlist, collab on Spotify JFL

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

And @Amnesia can be our crash test dummy who sees how foids like the playlist. :feelsgood:

• JFL
Anything but classical since it is esteemed and prestigious. This genre doesn't even centre around degeneracy & vulgarity.

You have to be an absolute weirdo to listen to opera while sex. @Nisse, @Patient A, @TheAnomaly explain yourselves.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Nisse and Xangsane
And @Amnesia can be our crash test dummy who sees how foids like the playlist. :feelsgood:
actually a good idea I would use the playlist if it was catered towards what girls 18-22 listen to nowadays. I never know what music to play so I play stuff I liked when I was in high school, but that shit is from 2005 and girls always tell me my music is old

to answer OP its modern rap. Girls have literally made me stop having sex in the middle when I had music like pop/ bieber/halsey or some EDM music playing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Xangsane and Br0sk1
Anything but classical since it is esteemed and prestigious. This genre doesn't even centre around degeneracy & vulgarity.

You have to be an absolute weirdo to listen to opera while sex. @Nisse, @Patient A, @TheAnomaly explain yourselves.
The Pussy Song by Lords of Acid is the most NT song to have sex to

In fact, I might make a thread on getting Looksmax together to come up with a playlist for sex

actually a good idea I would use the playlist if it was catered towards what girls 18-22 listen to nowadays. I never know what music to play so I play stuff I liked when I was in high school, but that shit is from 2005 and girls always tell me my music is old

to answer OP its modern rap. Girls have literally made me stop having sex in the middle when I had music like pop/ bieber/halsey or some EDM music playing
Seems to be modern rap in the US, but in the UK it just seems to be pop (e.g. Olivia Rodrigo), grime (e.g. Stormzy and Dave) and some house

Meanwhile there's a 25-year-old foid I know who has a collection of underground 90s rave music - she's HTB with a chadlite bf. I still talk to her sometimes and we exchange recs

It's normal for the alt/indie crowd to like to listen to non-mainstream/older stuff

• JFL
Reactions: john2
How degenerate

Its over

• JFL
Brent fayaiz

• Hmm...

• JFL

good song for LTN + stacy couples :lul:

fun fact that guy was 30 when he made that ^^

This thread disturbs me

Nah imagine going at it on beat to this

• JFL

Mahler didn’t write operas.

• Woah