what are the best steroids for facial growth?

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
what steroids are best for increasing facial dimorphism

im planning on taking mk-677 and aromasin soon, will this affect my face in any way?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate
bruh mk and aromasin not doing shit. Get on 500mg T + tren if ur serious (probably just another low effort larper).

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Growth Plate, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
bruh mk and aromasin not doing shit. Get on 500mg T + tren if ur serious (probably just another low effort larper).
ive been told that i shouldn't hop on those until after im an adult

im 16 years old and im in puberty, so i dont want to fuck up my body too much. i heard it might cause me to become infertile

if i start taking tren after 18 my face can still change right?

• JFL
none.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, androgenic, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
only long term testosterone usage can have an effect on your face structure.
I'd guess consistent use for about 2/3 years and you can start to see some changes in your face. other than that, nothing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, bogii and wholesome
Bro what the fuck
tren? u are giving the worst advice
HAVE U BEEN ON TREN?
nigga that is the last thingu should be on it causes niggas to be psychotic and weird ass shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Growth Plate, Orbeck of Vinheim and 1 other person
mans asking for facial growth but wants to wait until he's an adult :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
and ur laughing at him for not taking ur advice serious of injecting tren at 16

• +1
Reactions: bogii
ive been told that i shouldn't hop on those until after im an adult

im 16 years old and im in puberty, so i dont want to fuck up my body too much. i heard it might cause me to become infertile

if i start taking tren after 18 my face can still change right?
stopped reading at 16

• +1
Reactions: Slob and bogii
I'd guess consistent use for about 2/3 years and you can start to see some changes in your face. other than that, nothing.
where you got this information? lifefuel tbh if I'm low t

Bro what the fuck
HAVE U BEEN ON TREN?
nigga that is the last thingu should be on it causes niggas to be psychotic and weird ass shit
Ok, well it's the only thing that will actually improve your face in puberty. People want to act all muh low inhib muh dark triad here but are too pussy to take anything that has any level of risk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
where you got this information? lifefuel tbh if I'm low t
Im gymaxxed natty but have lots of friends on the juice. T does masculinize your face after years of consistent use. I'd even go as far to say just gymcelling does it. You can alter your face by consistent T maxxing (gym, vit D, setting goals & achieving them, social life, being always outside, walking/running etc)
Theres a reason why most athletes have more masculine face than the average man.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and bogii
tren is very good for jaw, google tren jaw

• WTF
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
Wouldn't that cause a shut-down of his test production?

Bro what the fuck
HAVE U BEEN ON TREN?
I've heard enough about tren to know that it's a bad idea unless you are 100% mentally stable and your career is bodybuilding.
what steroids are best for increasing facial dimorphism

im planning on taking mk-677 and aromasin soon, will this affect my face in any way?
MK-677 will make your face bigger and maybe "puffier".

Best bet imo is test. Anabolics in general increase muscle size, and your facial muscles are not excluded from this.

stopped reading at 16
I'm almost 17 and my face height and frame has been the same for 2 years meanwhile every other 16 year old faggot is still growing in face height and frame because somehow these faggots still haven't finished puberty? I didn't even start it early. Do they have like no pubic hair? I don't get it

Bro what the fuck
HAVE U BEEN ON TREN?
I enjoyed being a complete Machiavellian psychopath on tren, drowned in pussy, but the chest and back acne were real and I got some hair shedding

• +1
Reactions: androgenic and FreakkForLife
I enjoyed being a complete Machiavellian psychopath on tren, drowned in pussy, but the chest and back acne were real and I got some hair shedding
How bad was the hair loss