What are the best steroids to take

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
I don’t want a lot of muscle because that’s not highest appeal unlike some users here suggest

• +1
Reactions: Sal
did you know no.1 thing gay men look for in a sex partner is muscle

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SolarWind, mvp2v1, datboijj and 2 others
If you are currently in stick figure mode, then I think Tren will get you the most bang for your buck

It doesn't matter if you run even the strongest compounds; you're not going to look juiced regardless after one cycle based off your current physique. (Not insulting you, you have a good physique, just saying.)

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Schönling, Growth Plate and 3 others
why would you roid for a small amount of muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Songe
If you are currently in stick figure mode, then I think Tren will get you the most bang for your buck
Which one
F5EF6206 5331 4A71 9D91 ED6D2B6815F1

• So Sad
Reactions: Orc
Go to the gym you dumb monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 19294 and 3 others
Go to the gym you dumb monkey
I will when I figure out what steroids to take so I can have good body by Halloween to wear cool costume

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Deleted member 8608
You need to do research.

More Plates More Dates is a good start.

Watching youtube videos on how the endocrine system works and how steroids effect it.

Being thorough with every side effect and accepting there is a risk of death (albiet small).

But in general less is more and your first cycle accompanied with noobie gains will give you great results.

Good luck. Also get bloods done it's vital.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
You need to do research.

Watching youtube videos on how the endocrine system works and how steroids effect it.

Being thorough with every side effect and accepting there is a risk of death (albiet small).

But in general less is more and your first cycle accompanied with noobie gains will give you great results.

I took a blood test and had 1300 testosterone levels should I do 500mg testosterone

Just blast test for 3 months
Should I do 500 mg testosterone and do I have to take other stuff with it and when do I inject it everyday? @Blackgymmax

Do Test and Anavar

youre already high t, dont ruin your hormones right now

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
inb4 op reaches 2000ng/dl and starts flying

Test and superdrol but be careful as it is very liver toxic. Add a liver protection with it

rad-140 or S-23

Yeah take tren if you are a stick figure btw don't try to gymmax first or anything
I will when I figure out what steroids to take so I can have good body by Halloween to wear cool costume
If you can't even be bothered to get in the gym 6 days a week natty you will look like a dyel with roids still.

You need to do research.

mpmd is probably the worst place to go for reasearch. he just tells you to extremely underdose and if you dont look like dorian yates on 100mg you should give up. the whole point of slowly upping the dose isnt really the less is more mindset, more will always give you more, but it makes more sense when like youre trying to become masssive massive as theres a point where drugs alone cant carry you as hard as actually training really well but thats like above like a 29 ffmi lel. 500-1g test isnt really going to harm you so theres no reason to like just not start at 1g test and keep working from there.
cringe how people listen to derek despite him never even getting past the natty limit taking 1g+ gear and hes surprised he maintained a portion of his natty looking physique taking way less. that dude is brain dead on efficient ways to actually get good size

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
If you can't even be bothered to get in the gym 6 days a week natty you will look like a dyel with roids still.
Not necessarily. I imagine the reason most people quit the gym whilst training natty is that the gains are occurring too slowly. If you are on Tren and seeing daily changes to your body, then you will be more motivated to stay on.

Not necessarily. I imagine the reason most people quit the gym whilst training natty is that the gains are occurring too slowly. If you are on Tren and seeing daily changes to your body, then you will be more motivated to stay on.
Fair.

Just think before hopping off the natty train and all the shit that comes along with it in terms of sides etc. you should be dedicated to the gym in some capacity.

If anything hop on test first.

Test only or test + tren.

Anavar or Winstrol r usually good to start off

You need to do research.

how can I get bloods done consistently? are their companies for this. in canada I cant go for my own blood work! :lul:

\
Should I do 500 mg testosterone and do I have to take other stuff with it and when do I inject it everyday? @Blackgymmax

Have an AI on hand if your nipples get puffy or if you get too bloated.

Even on TRT dosages of testosterone I have to use an AI or I will grow tits and lose a point off my facial aesthetics from bloat.

how can I get bloods done consistently? are their companies for this. in canada I cant go for my own blood work! :lul:
In Canada you can get private tests done but be ready to pay $$ (you go online and you pay, print out a paper and go to nearest lab).

If you want "free" bloodwork/test prescribed in Canada complain to your doctor about low T symptoms you can fraud your way to it.

If you actually fraud your way to a bloodtest via doctor and want to be prescribed T, have dog shit sleep on the day of the bloodwork.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
You need to do research.

I've run 150mg of test for about a year now no bloods test. No sides nothing, just keep a good body year round with a 80 clean diet. Im coming off next month, look good but its nothing crazy where they'll be a big difference when coming off Imo

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
I've run 150mg of test for about a year now no bloods test. No sides nothing, just keep a good body year round with a 80 clean diet. Im coming off next month, look good but its nothing crazy where they'll be a big difference when coming off Imo
Post body

Also how long it take for you to see results

just do test. only start with 1 compound.

• +1
\

Have an AI on hand if your nipples get puffy or if you get too bloated.

Even on TRT dosages of testosterone I have to use an AI or I will grow tits and lose a point off my facial aesthetics from bloat.
Ok I will do 500mg test do I take it everyday what ai should I get and where I inject it at and what’s good source to buy from

If you want to protect your hair then Deca/Dbol only cycles.

test + primo

Test is dirt cheap, but if you wanna go balls to the walls, tren will get you results.

• +1
How long tren take to get results And what are downsides
Besides shutting down your balls(tren shutdown is way harsher) and premature aging.

Trensweats, trensomnia, paranoia, tren dick if you don't give yourself exogenous T with it, high blood pressure, fucked up cholesterol, organ failure.

mpmd is probably the worst place to go for reasearch. he just tells you to extremely underdose and if you dont look like dorian yates on 100mg you should give up. the whole point of slowly upping the dose isnt really the less is more mindset, more will always give you more, but it makes more sense when like youre trying to become masssive massive as theres a point where drugs alone cant carry you as hard as actually training really well but thats like above like a 29 ffmi lel. 500-1g test isnt really going to harm you so theres no reason to like just not start at 1g test and keep working from there.
cringe how people listen to derek despite him never even getting past the natty limit taking 1g+ gear and hes surprised he maintained a portion of his natty looking physique taking way less. that dude is brain dead on efficient ways to actually get good size
We’ll there isn’t an increase in muscle growth with every increase of steroid you use.

And pretty sure derek is way past his genetic potential.

And even if you make more gains from 1g of test vs 500mg. The point of diminishing returns can be quantified as side effects also.

No clue about canada.

Exactly, gotta think also of coming off steroids. Cuz u sure as hell won’t keep gains if you blast ridiculous amounts of steroids.

We’ll there isn’t an increase in muscle growth with every increase of steroid you use.

And pretty sure derek is way past his genetic potential.

And even if you make more gains from 1g of test vs 500mg. The point of diminishing returns can be quantified as side effects also.

derek isnt past his genetic potential at all, he looks smaller than me when i was natural. have you actually SEEN him in candids?
lol diminished returns, i was going to type out a whole paragraph on it, but go do a gram of test for a year and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
I don’t want a lot of muscle because that’s not highest appeal unlike some users here suggest

if you show me how to obtain "lots of muscle" I would be more than happy to learn, I will pay you £100 an hour if you could teach me how to obtain lots of it bro