What are the best steroids to take

if you show me how to obtain "lots of muscle" I would be more than happy to learn, I will pay you £100 an hour if you could teach me how to obtain lots of it bro
I’m not a low t Indian and have 1350 testosterone natural so all I have to do is pickup dumbbells and eat good

But I’m too lazy and would rather do roids

I’m not a low t Indian and have 1350 testosterone natural so all I have to do is pickup dumbbells and eat good

But I’m too lazy and would rather do roids

if you was such high T it would be shown in your face cuz, you dont look primal bro

mpmd is probably the worst place to go for reasearch. he just tells you to extremely underdose and if you dont look like dorian yates on 100mg you should give up. the whole point of slowly upping the dose isnt really the less is more mindset, more will always give you more, but it makes more sense when like youre trying to become masssive massive as theres a point where drugs alone cant carry you as hard as actually training really well but thats like above like a 29 ffmi lel. 500-1g test isnt really going to harm you so theres no reason to like just not start at 1g test and keep working from there.
cringe how people listen to derek despite him never even getting past the natty limit taking 1g+ gear and hes surprised he maintained a portion of his natty looking physique taking way less. that dude is brain dead on efficient ways to actually get good size
@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 27472
Guy says he doesn't want to get big, retards here still tell him to take 500/week of test jfl

The absolute state of .org and its one track, low IQ biochemistry mind.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Guy says he doesn't want to get big, retards here still tell him to take 500/week of test jfl

yea true

I keep forgetting that not everyone can take 1g test and handle it easily, but if you can, fucking do it jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

500 test wont turn you into a monster lmao

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472