What are the best supplements for a teenager?

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

chadlite in mumbai
i am 15 year old boy, what would be the best supplements for me? i want to maximize my puberty and looks.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
test+hgh+ai

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Hernan, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
trenbolone
Hell no, do you have down syndrome you fucking dumb faggot, i dont want to look like a fucking 40 years old when im 20, also tren will ruin skin and give me other health problems, Kys.

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
Hell no, do you have down syndrome you fucking dumb faggot, i dont want to look like a fucking 40 years old when im 20, also tren will ruin skin and give me other health problems, Kys.
not true, it will grow your bones, dick, height usw. Not being on tren during puperty si the biggest looksmin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and TheLooxMaxingKing
not true, it will grow your bones, dick, height usw. Not being on tren during puperty si the biggest looksmin
Will not grow dick, just gonna shrink balls and being unable to get kids, why the fuck you larping give me proof of this shit you saying

• +1
Will not grow dick, just gonna shrink balls and being unable to get kids, why the fuck you larping give me proof of this shit you saying
lmao dont listen to that dumbass, no teen should be running tren

• +1
Reactions: joseroling, <6PSLcel and TheLooxMaxingKing
Bro why tf are you even asking this shit, are you to retarded to do your own research

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
best supplement are no supplements. just eat healthy

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and TheLooxMaxingKing
Bro why tf are you even asking this shit, are you to retarded to do your own research
Dont call me retarded when your iq is maximum 80, u think tren is smart at 15, Go kys fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and socialcel
Dont call me retarded when your iq is maximum 80, u think tren is smart at 15, Go kys fucking idiot
jfl of course it was a fucking joke, do you seriously expect a serious reply for such a stupid question

• Ugh..
jfl of course it was a fucking joke, do you seriously expect a serious reply for such a stupid question
Tell me, how its stupid question fag

• +1
You think so, i heard that d3, creatine, and these kind of supplements would be very useful at this age
if you have a healthy diet you don't need any supplements. for example creatine can be found in meat and fish. supplements should only be used if you're unable to have a healthy diet. so if you can't pay for meat everyday you can use creatine/protein supplements.

if you have a healthy diet you don't need any supplements. for example creatine can be found in meat and fish. supplements should only be used if you're unable to have a healthy diet. so if you can't pay for meat everyday you can use creatine/protein supplements.
Sounds Good. Alot of ppl on org disagree tho, why is that?

Sounds Good. Alot of ppl on org disagree tho, why is that?
because using supplements make them feel like they're making progress. and i think a lot of people don't have an optimal diet, so supplements can be beneficial if that's the case.

• +1
because using supplements make them feel like they're making progress. and i think a lot of people don't have an optimal diet, so supplements can be beneficial if that's the case.
Understood, Smart man,

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
are you predisposed to balding ?
there is no way to know if you're predisposed to balding. it's not necessary to take more creatine for minimal gains and bloated face. no need to take the risk.

• +1
there is no way to know if you're predisposed to balding. it's not necessary to take more creatine for minimal gains and bloated face. no need to take the risk.
I have used it for a few months, but now i run out of it, and propably just gonna focus on diet rather than supplements, will definitely take d3 and multivitamin tho, since finland dont have much sun. But actually do you know any tips to debloating, i was thinking of this.
IMG 7508

I have used it for a few months, but now i run out of it, and propably just gonna focus on diet rather than supplements, will definitely take d3 and multivitamin tho, since finland dont have much sun. But actually do you know any tips to debloating, i was thinking of this.
View attachment 2844500
why on day 1 limiting water?

• +1
The hormone named Vitamine D

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Funnyunenjoyer1
test+hgh+ai
i wanna hop on so bad. test is 4 usd per 250mg vial straight out of the pharmacy prescription free. once im 16 im running a 20 ish week cycle to get the bones and frame gains. will start AI and hgh now. (i turn 15 in 2 days) will take hcg on cycle and pct with nolvadex or enclomiphene, worst case scenario i shut down all my shit and TRT for life with hcg to breed

• Love it
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and socialcel
where do u live
Morocco. all kinds of PCT dirt cheap prescription free too. egyptian dianabol and US anavar available at every gym, tren, deca, and anadrol/superdrol are found easily too. no SARMs or good hgh/peptides tho

• Woah
Morocco. all kinds of PCT dirt cheap prescription free too. egyptian dianabol and US anavar available at every gym, tren, deca, and anadrol/superdrol are found easily too. no SARMs or good hgh/peptides tho
mirin hard

come live with me bhai get an online job and slay prime moroccan pussy if white
i would but the only downside is i have to live in morocco

mirin hard

i would but the only downside is i have to live in morocco
Morocco is fucking great if you're rich (mid online job in the US will get you very far) im studymaxxing hard to escape tho

• Hmm...