what are the biggest benefits of taking aspirin daily?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
@kjsbdfiusdf @ChristianChad @xefo @BOTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
@xefo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Laikyn, Deleted member 6423 and 5 others
IT can prevent hearth stroke i heard..

I was taking microdoses for some time

I would like to know any other benefits too

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Lars
@Bewusst

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Bewusst, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Since the 1970s, aspirin has been thought of as an inhibitor of prostaglandin synthesis, but that is only part of its effect. Sometimes its effect is the opposite of the effects of other prostaglandin inhibitors.

It protects against the harmful effects of estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, cortisol, histamine, and radiation (u.v., x-rays, gamma rays).

It prevents cancer, and can cause its regression. It inhibits vascular proliferation. It inhibits interleukin 6 (and other inflammatory cytokines), which is a factor in heart disease and breast and liver cancer.

It protects the brain, and can improve learning. It's an antioxidant, prevents cataracts, and protects against glycation in diabetes.

It prevents premature birth and prevents birth defects caused by diabetes, preeclampsia, and exposure to alcohol. It prevents recurrence of neural tube defects and protects against many of the gestational problems associated with lupus.

Although aspirin protects against uncontrolled cell proliferation, as in cancer and psoriasis, salicylic acid increases normal cell division in the skin.

Aspirin protects against many forms of shock and stess, and corrects imbalances in the nervous system.

It protects against several kinds of toxins involved in brain degeneration.

"Aspirin elevated ATP levels not only in intact cortical neurons but also in isolated brain mitochondria, an effect concomitant with an increase in NADH-dependent respiration by brain submitochondrial particles."

De Cristobal, et al., 2002

"The pharmacological action of salicylate cannot be explained by its inhibition of cyclooxygenase (COX) activity." ". . . salicylate exerts its antiinflammatory action in part by suppressing COX-2 induction. . . ." XM Xu, et al., 1999

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22639, SOS-Sonic and 11 others
Since the 1970s, aspirin has been thought of as an inhibitor of prostaglandin synthesis, but that is only part of its effect. Sometimes its effect is the opposite of the effects of other prostaglandin inhibitors.

It protects against the harmful effects of estrogen, prolactin, serotonin, cortisol, histamine, and radiation (u.v., x-rays, gamma rays).

It prevents cancer, and can cause its regression. It inhibits vascular proliferation. It inhibits interleukin 6 (and other inflammatory cytokines), which is a factor in heart disease and breast and liver cancer.

It protects the brain, and can improve learning. It's an antioxidant, prevents cataracts, and protects against glycation in diabetes.

It prevents premature birth and prevents birth defects caused by diabetes, preeclampsia, and exposure to alcohol. It prevents recurrence of neural tube defects and protects against many of the gestational problems associated with lupus.

Although aspirin protects against uncontrolled cell proliferation, as in cancer and psoriasis, salicylic acid increases normal cell division in the skin.

Aspirin protects against many forms of shock and stess, and corrects imbalances in the nervous system.

It protects against several kinds of toxins involved in brain degeneration.

"Aspirin elevated ATP levels not only in intact cortical neurons but also in isolated brain mitochondria, an effect concomitant with an increase in NADH-dependent respiration by brain submitochondrial particles."

De Cristobal, et al., 2002

"The pharmacological action of salicylate cannot be explained by its inhibition of cyclooxygenase (COX) activity." ". . . salicylate exerts its antiinflammatory action in part by suppressing COX-2 induction. . . ." XM Xu, et al., 1999
Sounds promising. What are the potential downsides?

• +1
Reactions: Lars and xefo
actual downsides are that it may deplete glycine + you will need to supplement vitamin k2

eat jelly or supplement gelatin for glycine

aspirin is literally a wonder drug, if a drug like that came out today it would be huge

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Rt-Rust1, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
actual downsides are that it may deplete glycine + you will need to supplement vitamin k2

aspirin is literally a wonder drug, if a drug like that came out today it would be huge
Yeah i am looking in to it , rn i am just trying to avoid more PUFAS in my diet and add oranges as snack and eating a raw carrot a day

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and xefo
Yeah i am looking in to it , rn i am just trying to avoid more PUFAS in my diet and add oranges as snack and eating a raw carrot a day
drink some sugared milk :)

• +1
Reactions: Lars

im too low iq tbh, does it have any looksmaxxing benefits? or will i feel anything at all? like better mood and shit. i mean its good for the body but still..

• +1
Reactions: xefo
im too low iq tbh, does it have any looksmaxxing benefits? or will i feel anything at all? like better mood and shit. i mean its good for the body but still..
body=mind

good for hair and mental

• +1
Reactions: Lars and .👽.
drink some sugared milk :)
yeah gonna use honey more :) , already eating 1 kg kwark a day

1 bowl (150 grams) of low-fat quark contains: 87 kcal energy 0.4 grams fat 0.3 grams saturated fat 7.4 grams carbohydrates 7.4 grams sugars 0 grams fiber 12.8 grams protein 0.17 grams salt

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, xefo and ChristianChad
In BB forums they werent using it anymore in ECA stacks for whatever downsides.

• +1
Yeah, 1mg of vit k should be supplemented for every 350mg of aspirin

• +1
Reactions: Lars and xefo
Do you follow the ray peat diet?

• +1
Do you follow the ray peat diet?
not fully but some things i indeed addopted to my diet , rather eating raw carrots and honey than peanut butter filled with pufas
and kinda trying to lower prolactin , serotonine and estrogen

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Schönling and JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Ibuprofen is a similar wonder drug right? NSAIDs can help with hair growth and penile blood blow?