What are the chances hgh will grow my skull given this info? Please read and answer seriously

D

Deleted member 27715

Iron
I just turned 17, growth plates still open. I take anastrozole .25mg twice weekly and am going to go on an HGH cycle:
2IU daily 5 days a week for 2 months to go from 185cm to 187-188.

Now the problem is my jaw is already very well developed (think brett maverick jaw), and my face is overall very well developed too, masculine traits and whatnot. Now i dont want anymore growth on my face and am worried growth will occur when i start taking hgh. What are the chances my skull grows from 2IUs a day for 5 days a week for 2 months? If it grows even amother milmeter im going to look overly developed. Answer seriously please.

2iu is nothing it will do horseshit its almost the same as taking mk677
No access to mk so im getting local hgh. Cant order online, please stick to the initial question.

Unless you have hyper sensitive receptors, I doubt it.
Do i check it by taking a blood analysis after an injection? My guess is after 2IU my gh levels will be 12ng/ml at most, thats 3x normal amount. When should i take a blood test, how many hours/days after a daily morning injection of 2Iu. Or how can i know if i dont have hypersensitive gh receptors right now

Last edited:
This will happen to you.