What are the downsides of roiding in old age?

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Most of the downsides to blasting while you're young is fucking up your hairline, proportions, certain organs etc.

If you're already 65, dealing with plummeting testosterone, aching joints and low energy, why the fuck wouldn't you just gearmaxx? Who gives a shit about your endocrine system / organs at this age?

Obviously I cannot confirm any usage here, but I sure would prefer to look like the guy below (Robert Kennedy) at 69 than the absolute skeletoncels 69 year olds usually looks like:

071023_rfkjr_muscles_web.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, ReadBooksEveryday and Debetro
Ignoring the fact that it will make you look like a tryhard oldcel (and ignoring that you want to 'ascend' at 65 )

This guy managed to destroy his endocrine system and still look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Ignoring the fact that it will make you look like a tryhard oldcel (and ignoring that you want to 'ascend' at 65 )

This guy managed to destroy his endocrine system and still look like shit
View attachment 2402338
the whole body of a person is already destroyed at 70 yo

looks sexy

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
the whole body of a person is already destroyed at 70 yo

looks sexy
At 70, if you are still hardcore into the idea of looksmaxing and shit, its completely and utterly over

Even heavy weightlifting exercises is a terra aging cope (they are at a young age too) - moderate low intense exercise can do much more wonders.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and cutie_pie
At 70, if you are still hardcore into the idea of looksmaxing and shit, its completely and utterly over

Even heavy weightlifting exercises is a terra aging cope (they are at a young age too) - moderate low intense exercise can do much more wonders.
Not even on looks levels, you will in general feel better and more alive than the average 70 yo who is either a fat fuck or a dying skeleton. Mood, energy, strenght, brain fog etc.

I would rather spend my last years like that and not how most people do

• +1
I know a guy who saw a post from a a guy on Reddit who knew a guy that knew a guy that took 100mg test and had a heart attack

Better to take estrogen instead

• JFL
the same side effects apply

the same side effects apply
No shit, my point is at 70 do you really give a shit if "muh its risky for the endocrine system!!!", or do you care more about your achy joints and rapidly deteriorating quality of life?

I will blast like a rocket when i'm 70.

No shit, my point is at 70 do you really give a shit if "muh its risky for the endocrine system!!!", or do you care more about your achy joints and rapidly deteriorating quality of life?

I will blast like a rocket when i'm 70.
By the time youre 70 you will look back at what you were thinking at this age and laugh your ass off. I would rather just do cardio and light weight naturally to feel better when im old, i dont think my hormones would make me give much of a shit about women at that age anyway.

By the time youre 70 you will look back at what you were thinking at this age and laugh your ass off. I would rather just do cardio and light weight naturally to feel better when im old, i dont think my hormones would make me give much of a shit about women at that age anyway.

Doing cardio and light weights to go from feeling like dog shit to feeling like dog piss, yeah that's real great.

Old age is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: deer