What are the most prominent/best parts of the body here?

What are the most prominent/best parts of the body here?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't worry that is easy, it is the least hard to achieve. Dieting wil do the trick.
They're more visible than ever lately though. Getting there.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
They're more visible than ever lately though. Getting there.
consistency is key. Go into a calorie deficit of 300-500 cal below your calorie maintnance and you'll be 10% percent in no time you're already close.

• Love it
consistency is key. Go into a calorie deficit of 300-500 cal below your calorie maintnance and you'll be 10% percent in no time you're already close.
Thank you!

• +1
what % is it right now?

• +1
@dakchuh why chest and ass?
im of the belief that the torso is the most important part of the upper body over arms. so that means more focus on muscular chest and big lats for the V shape over gymcelled biceps. ass is just ass, not like legs are ever really a focused part on men.

• +1
im of the belief that the torso is the most important part of the upper body over arms. so that means more focus on muscular chest and big lats for the V shape over gymcelled biceps. ass is just ass, not like legs are ever really a focused part on men.
I gotcha.
Overall which are the most prominent/best parts of the body in the OP?

you are a faggot

• JFL
The opinion of 1000 Incels < 1 woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasnt, crackercel and Xangsane
The opinion of 1000 Incels < 1 woman.
I'm just asking. I got opinions from my mum and my possible future wife (she's only seen me clothed and my chest/abs.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
The most prominent is the ass, the best is the serratus anterior. You have similar chest/shoulder genetics as me, its subhuman. Small shoulders with big chest that goes downwards as it goes out. Dont do any flat presses again. And im not a fan of big asses on males

• +1
The most prominent is the ass,
Is this bad?
the best is the serratus anterior.
Thank you.
You have similar chest/shoulder genetics as me, its subhuman.
I always thought my chest was one of my best muscles. Any reason why?
Small shoulders with big chest that goes downwards as it goes out. Dont do any flat presses again.
Which ones should I focus on instead?
And im not a fan of big asses on males
I hide mine with looser jackets and shirts tbh especially if wearing jeans.

Is this bad?
Yea its too much imo. Training lower back and hamstrings could make the ass pop less
I always thought my chest was one of my best muscles. Any reason why?
Look at the attached pic and compare. The bottom of the chest should be flat. Your upper and mid chest are great, but the bottom chest is too big
Which ones should I focus on instead?
Behind the neck press and lateral raises. If your traps take over in those exercises, then its over and you'll never have big delts. Your upper chest will probably take over any military or shoulder press

Attachments

• el-gigante-de-maraton-aka-la-battaglia-di-maratona-steve-reeves-1959-hbt604.jpg
    el-gigante-de-maraton-aka-la-battaglia-di-maratona-steve-reeves-1959-hbt604.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yea its too much imo. Training lower back and hamstrings could make the ass pop less
Thanks for the advice.
Look at the attached pic and compare. The bottom of the chest should be flat. Your upper and mid chest are great, but the bottom chest is too big

Behind the neck press and lateral raises. If your traps take over in those exercises, then its over and you'll never have big delts. Your upper chest will probably take over any military or shoulder press
I'll take this into account!

being wide asf is the only that matters

• +1
@Reformed