What are the options if you have crippling social anxiety?

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
I know that social exposure is the most effective, but it is a double-edged sword, when if the biggest fear comes true, the person returns to point zero or worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and LightSkinNoob
Getting a part time retail job helped it for me

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

Rupert Pupkin

Zephir · From Unknown
Joined Dec 20, 2019
Posts40,889Solutions1Reputation102,201Points178Purchased upgrades1

I wonder how

Rupert Pupkin

Zephir · From Unknown
Joined Dec 20, 2019
Posts40,889Solutions1Reputation102,201Points178Purchased upgrades1

I wonder how
mentally deranged loner loser and yet still better post/rep ratio than you. I wonder why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 15827 and Yliaster
Get therapy or meds.

What's exactly that biggest fear, so I can understand? Also how tall is ur confidence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
any form of social rejection
You need to understand that some people will hate you. Some months ago I became an extremly likeable person, and some people hated me for that sole reason. Some people will reject you because they feel threatened, because you're different, because you're happy, because you're young and naive. I've seen it all in this life, regardless of looks.

What I want to say is that it's not always a problem with you when you're socially rejected. This is not logical thinking, and you're compromising yourself by clouding the ability to discern when it's one thing or another.

I know that you will feel awful when it happens, but keep it in mind and keep practicing. Keep putting yourself out there while improving looks and maybe some medsmaxxing. Life upgrade is nearly guaranteed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I know that social exposure is the most effective, but it is a double-edged sword, when if the biggest fear comes true, the person returns to point zero or worse.
unironically exposure

getting GL
knowing that most social interactions are looks based, if you knwo you're GL you can get over all of em

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt