What are the tiers below normie?

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
9PSL Terrachad (if there really is such a thing)
8.5PSL Gigachad
8PSL Chad
7PSL Chadlite
6PSL High tier normie
5PSL Normie
4PSL ?
3PSL ?
2PSL ?
1PSL ?

Are they just called incel?

normielite
incel
subhuman
deformed/ropetier

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, PenileFacialSurgery, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Cope sub8 is death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Time Travel, rydofx and 1 other person
8 super topmodels or people like that.

7 models and chads

6 chadlite

5 high tier normie

4 average.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Justttt and Hepatologyscribe
7.5PSL High Tier Chadlite
6.5PSL Brad
5.5PSL Tanner

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Hepatologyscribe
8-10: Chad
5-7: Coping normie
1-4: Truecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
8psl is elite/ the best looking males of all time
7psl is high tier chad
6psl is chad
5.5psl is chadlite
5psl is high tier normie
4psl is normie
3psl is low tier normie
1-2psl is subhuman tier

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Vidyacoper, Justttt and 4 others
9PSL Terrachad (if there really is such a thing)
8.5PSL Gigachad
8PSL Chad
7PSL Chadlite
6PSL High tier normie
5PSL Normie
4PSL ?
3PSL ?
2PSL ?
1PSL ?

Are they just called incel?
5 PSL isn’t normie

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Hepatologyscribe
BTW OP.

PSL is on a scale of 1-8, not 9

• +1
4 PSL is a normie, your scale is very wrong

7 models and chads

6 chadlite

5 high tier normie

4 average.
8psl is elite/ the best looking males of all time
7psl is high tier chad
6psl is chad
5.5psl is chadlite
5psl is high tier normie
4psl is normie
3psl is low tier normie
1-2psl is subhuman tier
Even supermodels arent 8 PSL, 8 PSL is literally pure perfection on every objectieve sense which literally noone in the world has. Its impossible and unachievable

Everyone that i see claiming 8 PSL on models are usually the ones who believe they are close in pheno to them which automatcally makes it subjective and not objective PSL wise.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Rope tier. Life as a sub 5 male is not a life worth living.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3381 and Hepatologyscribe
8 - Gigachad
7 - Chad
6 - Chadlite
5 - Brad
4 - Tanner
3 - Melvin
2 - Eugene
1 - Deformed

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Because Chad starts at around 7

7 models and chads

6 chadlite

5 high tier normie

4 average.
supermodels are at 9

8 is like famous IG models

• +1
8 - Gigachad
7 - Chad
6 - Chadlite
5 - Brad
4 - Tanner
3 - Melvin
2 - Eugene
1 - Deformed

I think tanner should be changed to dennis

It goes to 10 PSL, but currently no 10 PSL exists IRL (morphs only).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Time Travel and Hepatologyscribe
Absolute trash aspie reasoning you retarded December 18 219cel aspie fag got you should be killed

percentile does matter shit and carrieson your location

the amount of disgusting ethics gooks Curries and Africans in the world make it shit

THE SCALE IS 0–10. 0-100% just like that other stupid rating system but works better

but goes up to 9 max PSL to be more objective, 10 to those who have multiple halos status and fit a certain niche but that’s subjective.

now shut the fuck

trash thread

lmao And people actually liked this post, cage
I dont want to even read your pathetic posts "i could be psl8 if i got LL"
Yeah in PSL community people call psl6 a generic chad like @Alarico8 or @Amnesia is.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Hepatologyscribe
Absolute trash aspie reasoning you retarded December 18 219cel aspie fag got you should be killed

percentile does matter shit and carrieson your location

the amount of disgusting ethics gooks Curries and Africans in the world make it shit

THE SCALE IS 0–10. 0-100% just like that other stupid rating system but works better

but goes up to 9 max PSL to be more objective, 10 to those who have multiple halos status and fit a certain niche but that’s subjective.

now shut the fuck

trash thread

• JFL
I dont want to even read your pathetic posts "i could be psl8 if i got LL"
Yeah in PSL community people call psl6 a generic chad like @Alarico8 or @Amnesia is.
Chad and 7.5-8 PSL have been used interchangeably since the dawn of PSL autism. When people think "Chad", they don't think 6 PSL just fucking lol. The average 6"+ white male college student can easily be a 6.

Cage at saying @Amnesia is only a 6 PSL, you just invalidated your entire opinion by saying that.

• +1
Chad and 7.5-8PSL have been used interchangeably since the dawn of PSL autism. When people think "Chad", they don't think 6 PSL just fucking lol. The average 6"+ white male college student can easily be a 6.

Cage at saying @Amnesia is only a 6 PSL, you just invalidated your entire opinion by saying that.
No matter what one single person like you say. You can find dozen of threads where people rate chads as psl6.

• +1
I personally feel PSL scale is somewhat bad in use with terms like "Chad" and so on simply because true rating is more closely tied in with our conception of a Chad or Gigachad. For instance, isn't a GigaChad a Chad that is not only high PSL value, but also massively large and high T? So for instance Kelly Oubre Jr. although not high T, he is huge which gives him a super high true rating (not to mention celebrity status and so on)

920176686.jpg.0.jpg

If a girl could choose between 6'7 high tier phenotype Kelly Oubre (although is face isn't male model PSL levels) or a 5'10 "better"-PSL ideal phenotype man, say Ian Somerhalder

Ian-Somerhalder.jpg

She would chose Oubre Jr. Don't get caught up in the exact PSL ratings here, but lets just assume Somerhalder is generally viewed as higher PSL - but obviously being only 177cm tall while Kelly is 2,01 and much more masculine body is a huge true rating plus for Kelly Oubre.

My point is that PSL is ONLY looking at face. True rating is much more, especially height and frame.

• +1
You can find dozen of threads where people rate chads as psl6.
That doesn't mean it's right. Half this forum is full of angsty teens who think a fucking facepuller will make a noticeable difference.

• Love it
The different denominations of PSL and their strongly held minor differences in beliefs..............

That doesn't mean it's right. Half this forum is full of angsty teens who think a fucking facepuller will make a noticeable difference.
Wont it :feelstrash:

• JFL
I personally feel PSL scale is somewhat bad in use with terms like "Chad" and so on simply because true rating is more closely tied in with our conception of a Chad or Gigachad. For instance, isn't a GigaChad a Chad that is not only high PSL value, but also massively large and high T? So for instance Kelly Oubre Jr. although not high T, he is huge which gives him a super high true rating (not to mention celebrity status and so on)

920176686.jpg.0.jpg

If a girl could choose between 6'7 high tier phenotype Kelly Oubre (although is face isn't male model PSL levels) or a 5'10 "better"-PSL ideal phenotype man, say Ian Somerhalder

Ian-Somerhalder.jpg

She would chose Oubre Jr. Don't get caught up in the exact PSL ratings here, but lets just assume Somerhalder is generally viewed as higher PSL - but obviously being only 177cm tall while Kelly is 2,01 and much more masculine body is a huge true rating plus for Kelly Oubre.

My point is that PSL is ONLY looking at face. True rating is much more, especially height and frame.

JFL Girls will pick somerhalder over the basketball play ALL DAY LONG and drool over him

JFL Girls will pick somerhalder over the basketball play ALL DAY LONG and drool over him

516uUnxeFnL._AC_.jpg

Xy1O_4qo_400x400.jpg

+ 25cm difference in height. Most girls would prefer Oubre, I am 100% sure of that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Time Travel
516uUnxeFnL._AC_.jpg

Xy1O_4qo_400x400.jpg

+ 25cm difference in height. Most girls would prefer Oubre, I am 100% sure of that.

I will ask all the girls at practice tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
You need to combine it with like a minimum 3-4 procedures to become Chad (my definition not your's) considering if the average user is a 5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Hepatologyscribe
I will ask all the girls at practice tomorrow

Not exactly scientific, but either way if you truly feel a average height somerhalder IRL mogs a 6'7 Oubre then my personal opinion is that you are plain wrong. But its fair to disagree on aesthetics, I've been shocked before when finding out someone I thought wasn't GL at all is viewed as one of the most attractive men by women. Somerhalder is a good example, I obviously don't "get" how he is viewed as a top tier Chad. He is GL but not extremely so.

• +1

920176686.jpg.0.jpg

Ian-Somerhalder.jpg

Height has diminishing returns and only really Halos a person if they already have a good face. PSL focuses on face, but for example ur avy Maher is 6'3.5". Would his PSL really be that high if he was 5'3"?

• +1
Height has diminishing returns and only really Halos a person if they already have a good face. PSL focuses on face, but for example ur avy Maher is 6'3.5". Would his PSL really be that high if he was 5'3"?

As far as I understand it, PSL is a face rating only. So his true rating would obviously be in the dumpster at 5'3, but his PSL value should stay fixed.

As far as the rest of your post, I completely agree. Height is irrelevant if ugly. An ugly man who is tall will be discarded for a slightly below average height high PSL rated man. With that being said, I believe a 6.5 PSL @ 6'4 will beat a 7.5 PSL @ 5'9 for instance.

• +1
Not exactly scientific, but either way if you truly feel a average height somerhalder IRL mogs a 6'7 Oubre then my personal opinion is that you are plain wrong. But its fair to disagree on aesthetics, I've been shocked before when finding out someone I thought wasn't GL at all is viewed as one of the most attractive men by women. Somerhalder is a good example, I obviously don't "get" how he is viewed as a top tier Chad. He is GL but not extremely so.
hes extremely gl, no need to cope about it

• +1
As far as I understand it, PSL is a face rating only. So his true rating would obviously be in the dumpster at 5'3, but his PSL value should stay fixed.

As far as the rest of your post, I completely agree. Height is irrelevant if ugly. An ugly man who is tall will be discarded for a slightly below average height high PSL rated man. With that being said, I believe a 6.5 PSL @ 6'4 will beat a 7.5 PSL @ 5'9 for instance.
Fair point, you come from the mindset of height-frame exclusive from face for PSL (which is the way it used to be).

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Deleted member 5185
Just compare top 1.6% with bottom 1.6% bro

• +1