What are the tiers below normie?

Fair point, you come from the mindset of height-frame exclusive from face for PSL (which is the way it used to be).

In the end I guess its just semantics. If people view PSL as a overall rating of aesthetics I'll follow suit.

@Vidyacoper

Its not that he isnt good looking - he is clearly far above average in terms of looks. But if I take away his status as an actor, and put him side by side with Chico Lachowski or Tyler Maher, and the fact that the guy is 177cm tall, I can't help but feel he is not even in their same league at all. I think Chris Hemsworth mogs him just on height alone.

IDK I guess I'm just weird. Somerhalder can look extremely GL in some pics, and just strange-looking (to me) in others. When I watch him live, such as 2:20 in this clip:

I can see that he has great pheno, angular features and so on - but it just never comes together for me. There are errors in his face that makes him come across as clearly below many other GL men. Again, he is very GL, but not true top tier in my eyes.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Pietrosiek
In the end I guess its just semantics. If people view PSL as a overall rating of aesthetics I'll follow suit.

@Vidyacoper

Its not that he isnt good looking - he is clearly far above average in terms of looks. But if I take away his status as an actor, and put him side by side with Chico Lachowski or Tyler Maher, and the fact that the guy is 177cm tall, I can't help but feel he is not even in their same league at all. I think Chris Hemsworth mogs him just on height alone.

IDK I guess I'm just weird. Somerhalder can look extremely GL in some pics, and just strange-looking (to me) in others. When I watch him live, such as 2:20 in this clip:

I can see that he has great pheno, angular features and so on - but it just never comes together for me. There are errors in his face that makes him come across as clearly below many other GL men. Again, he is very GL, but not true top tier in my eyes.

"I think Chris Hemsworth mogs him just on height alone." doesnt matter cause psl is only looking at facial aesthetics, and he mogs chris HARD. Imo he even slightly mogs maher since maher's face looks odd to me but thats whatever. chico is definitely a league above him but he's the best looking supermodel imo so there really isnt a contest. i didnt say he was true top tier 8psl tier but he's definitely extremely gl

Different zygos and eyes are the most noticiable

Can you post real pic? I want to compare side by side and see if it can actually happen

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
"I think Chris Hemsworth mogs him just on height alone." doesnt matter cause psl is only looking at facial aesthetics, and he mogs chris HARD. Imo he even slightly mogs maher since maher's face looks odd to me but thats whatever. chico is definitely a league above him but he's the best looking supermodel imo so there really isnt a contest. i didnt say he was true top tier 8psl tier but he's definitely extremely gl

The context of the conversation is true rating vs PSL and how I think Oubre Jr beats Somerhalder because of huge size and height discrepancy. I agree Somerhalder mogs Hemseworth PSL wise!

I don't agree at all about Somerhalder beating Maher in PSL at all, obviously.

somerhalder-ian-image.jpg

baO4llYr_gA3xIVAaC-vOEnhSK8hdCnwE8IYgu5OV_M1laZpwUkI7mixg4M9rEtyPJj3piD1g9ZtnHZnrJm0UU4g57s1dAQCIrepoI9Yi6schwfmLSslOw

I believe that Somerhalder is so popular mainly because of his role as an actor in a popular TV shows with girls. I think that if you put Somerhalder and Maher in a club where nobody knows who any of them are, Maher mogs. Give Somerhalder the same height so its only a matter of PSL, its obviously closer but still easy mog for Maher imo.

As for Chico, I agree he is extremely GL and one of the very best, however he lacks high T features so appeal to older women is lower. Maher and Somerhalder does not have this "issue".

The context of the conversation is true rating vs PSL and how I think Oubre Jr beats Somerhalder because of huge size and height discrepancy. I agree Somerhalder mogs Hemseworth PSL wise!

I don't agree at all about Somerhalder beating Maher in PSL at all, obviously.

somerhalder-ian-image.jpg

baO4llYr_gA3xIVAaC-vOEnhSK8hdCnwE8IYgu5OV_M1laZpwUkI7mixg4M9rEtyPJj3piD1g9ZtnHZnrJm0UU4g57s1dAQCIrepoI9Yi6schwfmLSslOw

I believe that Somerhalder is so popular mainly because of his role as an actor in a popular TV shows with girls. I think that if you put Somerhalder and Maher in a club where nobody knows who any of them are, Maher mogs. Give Somerhalder the same height so its only a matter of PSL, its obviously closer but still easy mog for Maher imo.

As for Chico, I agree he is extremely GL and one of the very best, however he lacks high T features so appeal to older women is lower. Maher and Somerhalder does not have this "issue".

You people saying he is haloed only because he is an actor are peanut brains.

Plenty of women wouldn't give maher the time of day just because he is black. Somerhalder has universal appeal.

You people saying he is haloed only because he is an actor are peanut brains.

Plenty of women wouldn't give maher the time of day just because he is black. Somerhalder has universal appeal.

I guess you are talking about Oubre Jr. now, not Maher since he is white.

Anyways, he isn't haloed "just" because he is an actor. But anyone can see that being an actor will heavily influence peoples, especially girls' perception. Not only is it statusmax just to be an actor, but playing a role as a player bad ass prettyboy mysterious sexyboy while ALSO being GL is extremely effective at creating attraction in women. Somerhalder is legendary because he is a statusmaxxed prettyboy, while, say Chico or Maher is just a goodlooking nobody in a girls eyes. Just a random guy off the street.

Anyways, as for Oubre being black, obviously the girls who only go for white guys wouldn't be interested. But I think you'd be surprised at how many girls are head over heels for especially mixed black guys like Oubre jr. Look at Jeremy Meeks for instance.

9PSL Terrachad (if there really is such a thing)
8.5PSL Gigachad
8PSL Chad
7PSL Chadlite
6PSL High tier normie
5PSL Normie
4PSL ?
3PSL ?
2PSL ?
1PSL ?

Are they just called incel?
Lmao you don't have to be 8PSL to be chad. 8PSL is like 10/10 meaning a giga/terachad. 8PSL is like 1/10000000 of men. 6PSL is already enough to be chad.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe