What are these braces doing ?

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Emerald
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Posts
45,841
Reputation
63,427
I’ve had braces for a few months now and something has went terribly wrong. Firstly it seems that my palate has gotten smaller and it’s harder to breathe. Secondly, my teeth now grind at night.

Could the braces have recessed my maxilla ? I didn’t get any extractions or elastics but ortho keeps pushing for 4 extractions plus elastics.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26065
fucking over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 26065
so over bro
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Are these decompensatory braces for bimax?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Avoid extractions if you can.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
You should bring your complaints to your ortho and see what they say.
I think I should just stop treatment and get Invisalign palate expansion and veneers instead of this nonsense.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16280
Does just having braces do anything to the maxilla or no ?
It’ll narrow the palette a little bit at least. Extractions you risk getting recessed.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
It’ll narrow the palette a little bit at least. Extractions you risk getting recessed.
Yeah that’s what it’s done. How to reverse this. I’m guessing it didn’t have an effect in the maxilla without elastics and extractions ?
 
youre welcome, retard
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I’ve had braces for a few months now and something has went terribly wrong. Firstly it seems that my palate has gotten smaller and it’s harder to breathe. Secondly, my teeth now grind at night.

Could the braces have recessed my maxilla ? I didn’t get any extractions or elastics but ortho keeps pushing for 4 extractions plus elastics.
Finally someone with my exact problem
When i post they say I'm brain dead schizo

Bro what to do i got brace giant gap between my front teeth and for midline dysplasia without extraction
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Finally someone with my exact problem
When i post they say I'm brain dead schizo

Bro what to do i got brace giant gap between my front teeth and for midline dysplasia without extraction
I think without extractions and elastics it should be fine in terms of maxilla. It might make the palate smaller so ask for an expander!
 
I think without extractions and elastics it should be fine in terms of maxilla. It might make the palate smaller so ask for an expander!
Is expanders expensive
 

Similar threads

feefz
Replies
7
Views
34
feefz
feefz
fendii
Replies
6
Views
43
fendii
fendii
KurdishMogger
Serious Braces
Replies
2
Views
46
i<3cats
i<3cats
44ngel
Replies
3
Views
54
Idehomannetje
Idehomannetje
I
Replies
10
Views
91
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top