What are they feeding kids these days

M

Mealworm

Solstice
When I was 13, heading to high school, I saw this 14 year old guy from my school on the bus. He looked like he was 50, seriously, already balding. I was 6ft1 at the time, but he stood at least 2 inches taller, with a ton of body hair and massive arms. But luckily, he was plain ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, TheRagingBull and PROMETHEUS
"6'1 at 13"
Images   2024 03 14T125700448

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, lemonnz, reddotguy and 4 others
When I was 13, heading to high school, I saw this 14 year old guy from my school on the bus. He looked like he was 50, seriously, already balding. I was 6ft1 at the time, but he stood at least 2 inches taller, with a ton of body hair and massive arms. But luckily, he was plain ugly
I see nigga like this everyday at the streets
View attachment 1000020476.webp

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Probably genetics

• +1
He is only a early bloomer, nothing special tbh

• +1
eggs probably I don't know

Last edited:
  • +1
Slop consuming

My cousin was 6'3 at like 12 last time I saw him lnao I wonder where he is now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back