What are y’all’s height to feet ratio?

cursedbybones

cursedbybones

hardstuck 5’10 ltn
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Posts
983
Reputation
1,218
Height (in cms) divided by shoe number

mine is: 4,13953488372
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
4.3555555556
What does prove tho like whats a height to feet ratio
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice
Idk I just wanted to post this thing because someone shorter than me has a bigger shoe number
Ahh i see
Well naturally the taller you are the bigger some things get like your feet and hands ect its not rly that important
Unless your deformed:(
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
@5ft2cutecel
 
I’m just 6’1
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cursedbybones
I’m just 6’1
IMG 9986
 
  • JFL
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice

Similar threads

Spieluhr
Replies
3
Views
32
JJound
JJound
Mooks Laxx
Replies
6
Views
48
multifyer
multifyer
KurdishMogger
Replies
10
Views
76
HGH_
HGH_
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
58
DrRodger
DrRodger
Verdams mum
Replies
6
Views
48
shortmanlett
shortmanlett

Users who are viewing this thread

  • jflmeister
  • Deluxe4
Back
Top