What are you currently doing to looksmax?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Title tbh, are you looksmaxing or do you just shitpost here. I'l start

1.) Had jaw surgery, recovering from that

2.) Skinmaxxing hard. Following a strict routine. Also, just ordered a niacinamide product

3.) Lost about 7 kg due to the surgery. Trying to low body fat maxx now by following proper diet

4.) Eyebrowmaxxing with castor oil

Post your updates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
1.gymcelling. Now bullking but gonna start cutting soon

2.Basic skinmaxxing, nothing special about it.

3.hairmaxxing. I'm trying to find good hairstyle that suits me

4.Posture and mewmaxxing. I had shitty body and tongue posture. Now i'm trying to fix it, tongue posture is now almost ideal but body posture needs more work since my posture is still shitty.

Nothing special, but i have very low budget currently so my looksmaxxing options are limited.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
1. rotting

and

uhh

yea thts it

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, RichardSpencel, Nibba and 1 other person
businessmaxing and moneymaxing, softmewing, eating only 2 meals daily, performing one exxercise daily (one serie of 100 repeats) (thats cause i stopped training because im lazy sonofab)
once i have money i will skin max,vitamin max, protein and diet max, gymmax, it will be over for women boyo
i will also ownplace max,carmax and clothesmax

businessmaxing and moneymaxing, softmewing, eating only 2 meals daily, performing one exxercise daily (one serie of 100 repeats) (thats cause i stopped training because im lazy sonofab)
once i have money i will skin max,vitamin max, protein and diet max, gymmax, it will be over for women boyo
541.jpg

For now:

Skin maxing, gymceling (barely starting), fixing posture and mewing.

Later:
Facial fat removing, Eyebrow dying, orbital rim implants, upper eyelid exposure surgery, neck training, skinmaxing, stubble beard, and maxillofacial surgery.

Gymceling(one and a half year of training consistently), mewing, dietmaxxing (for skin benefits and overall health)

I have to lose weight, preferably 60 pounds, and i need to get a rhinoplasty in the future. Currently im not doing much i have to get to it.

Mewing, chewing, skinmaxxing, gymcelling, eyebrowMaxxing, getting contacts instead of glasses.
Within next year: Rhinoplasty, Get to a low Bodyfat%.
Later years: Chin Augmentation, maybe roids

Gym maxing

Fat reduction by tight diet

Skin maxing to reduce acne

Eye brow reshaping to get them horizontal from weird shape ( bad genetics )

Body waxing ( considering laser ) for smooth hairless torso and arms

Learning basics of make up from my current GF ( low tier Becky 4/10) to hide residual acne scars

Bunch of plastics planned next year :

Hair transplant with possible hair line advancement to decrease forehead size ( Dr Epstein - New York )

Dr. Steinbrech ( Go to surgeon for male consemtics in the USA ) following surgeries : ( planned in April )

Buccal fat removal to get hollow look and cheek bones to show up well ( bad genetics to have buccal baby fat on cheeks- resistant to diet and gym)

Submental fat removal and jaw line skin tightening to get the sharp jaw line look

Chin fillers for square chin and jaw fillers for chiseled maseter look

Gyno removal , areolar reconstruction to make it smaller , skin removal on chest and pectopexy to get diamond pecs look

Belly tuck and redundunt skin removal with lipo in love handles (bad curry genes - resistant to everything - I have had them since I was born )
Gym maxing

Learning basics of make up from my current GF ( low tier Becky 4/10) to hide residual acne scars

Hair transplant with possible hair line advancement to decrease forehead size ( Dr Epstein - New York )

Dr. Steinbrech ( Go to surgeon for male consemtics in the USA ) following surgeries : ( planned in April )

Buccal fat removal to get hollow look and cheek bones to show up well ( bad genetics to have buccal baby fat on cheeks- resistant to diet and gym)

Submental fat removal and jaw line skin tightening to get the sharp jaw line look

Gyno removal , areolar reconstruction to make it smaller , skin removal on chest and pectopexy to get diamond pecs look

Belly tuck and redundunt skin removal with lipo in love handles (bad curry genes - resistant to everything - I have had them since I was born )

And of course nose job ( Philip Miller , New York )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and 11gaijin
Gym maxing

And of course nose job ( Philip Miller , New York )
Nice, I wish you posted more. Like your posts.

What are you doing to make your eyebrows horizontal btw? Would also appreciate if you made a post about the makeup thing.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
1. Lifting
2. Mewing
3. Supplement maxing
4. Skinmaxing

Soon to be methods:
1. Chewing
2. Maybe roids
3. Possible rhinoplasty
Eye brow reshaping to get them horizontal from weird shape
How would u accomplish this

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
1. Lifting
2. Mewing
3. Supplement maxing
4. Skinmaxing

Soon to be methods:
1. Chewing
2. Maybe roids
3. Possible rhinoplasty

How would u accomplish this
bro wheres your jaw

I'm NoSleepmaxxing for hunter eyes tbhgnl

Currently I'm only skin maxing (Accutane) and planmaxing. I'm making plans for looksmaxing, determining what surgeries I need etc.
Once I start earning money, I'll go through with plastic surgeries and start gymmaxing hard.
And of course I'm clothesmaxing.

Adding muscle with a small caloric surplus to prevent unnecessary fat gain. Going to get laser surgery for acne scarring in the next few months, vaseline for dry lips. Trying to keep stress as low as possible (this is probably the most important thing).
Looking to improve my sleep schedule.

Nice, I wish you posted more. Like your posts.

What are you doing to make your eyebrows horizontal btw? Would also appreciate if you made a post about the makeup thing.
Eyebrows is a slow process . Go to a very good high end beautician . Usually once every 3- 4 weeks , as the eyebrows grow , every time she wil shave off the weird angle a bit - and allow hair to rearrange . It will take about 6-9 months to make the eyebrows horizontal and symmetric . Plus you have to go every 2-3 weeks after that to keep them in the new shape - otherwise they will revert back to your fucked up genetically driven shape .

The first step in make up is basics for men . I will post the product photos later tonight when I am home . It’s basics of 5 products . A wash , an alcoholic type exfoliater, a moisturizer in that order for skin - helps acne and oily / dry skin patches . The last 2 products are for eye bags . There is a hydrating lotion and then a concealer cum skin toner . Apply in that order . This is basic step I am doing now . Give it 3 months to see how much improvement you get .

If this doesn’t work well , next step is mild foundation ( like women apply and most chads / models / politicians / TV guys / movie stars apply this too - to get the skin flawless and hide acne . You can also use a bit of touch up to match your skin . I wouldn’t go this route until you try step 1 and see the results .

My jaw is already big. I'm doing it for definition

View attachment 8172
What exactly do you want your nose to get shaped to? What do you need a rhinoplasty for in your opinion? Do you want your tip to point more downwards as your nose holes are so visible?

Hey I mean if he has extra dough might as well use it to make himself look how he wants
From talking to some girls (take this with a grain of salt I don't interact much with females), a guy who waxes his whole body is seen as a metrosexual possible queer who's feminine. Men all around the world leave their body hair alone. A girl literally once told me she liked my bodyhair.

What exactly do you want your nose to get shaped to? What do you need a rhinoplasty for in your opinion? Do you want your tip to point more downwards as your nose holes are so visible?
It has a pretty big bump. I love the tip of my nose I just don't like the bump

This ones not necessary or helpful.
True and not true . Def need hair removal from chest and back tho - almost all western femoids don’t like it ( few exceptions of course )

• +1
Bro you should get out there and slay some pussy. No need for this forum tbh..
@Insomniac I gotta help my brothers out tbh ngl. I have a gf already so no need for trash sloots

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
True and not true . Def need hair removal from chest and back tho - almost all western femoids don’t like it ( few exceptions of course )
Back hair is seen as excessive tbh that wouldn't be bad to remove. But chest hair is attractive to most women.

• +1
Back hair is seen as excessive tbh that wouldn't be bad to remove. But chest hair is attractive to most women.
Slight hair is ideal. No foid wants to feel like she is fucking a chick lol

Slight hair is ideal. No foid wants to feel like she is fucking a chick lol
Yeah thank god I have only slight bodyhair. My dad and uncles are some of the hairiest people you'll ever see who start balding at 18.

• +1
I mew
I gym max have get up to 5 kilos in 2 months
After cristmax i am gonna buy things for the hair for bad hairlinw first natural
If natural dont work with hair i am getting hair transplant

Yeah thank god I have only slight bodyhair. My dad and uncles are some of the hairiest people you'll ever see who start balding at 18.
Lol high DHT receptors. Are you Arabic by chance

Eyebrows is a slow process . Go to a very good high end beautician . Usually once every 3- 4 weeks , as the eyebrows grow , every time she wil shave off the weird angle a bit - and allow hair to rearrange . It will take about 6-9 months to make the eyebrows horizontal and symmetric . Plus you have to go every 2-3 weeks after that to keep them in the new shape - otherwise they will revert back to your fucked up genetically driven shape .

The first step in make up is basics for men . I will post the product photos later tonight when I am home . It’s basics of 5 products . A wash , an alcoholic type exfoliater, a moisturizer in that order for skin - helps acne and oily / dry skin patches . The last 2 products are for eye bags . There is a hydrating lotion and then a concealer cum skin toner . Apply in that order . This is basic step I am doing now . Give it 3 months to see how much improvement you get .

If this doesn’t work well , next step is mild foundation ( like women apply and most chads / models / politicians / TV guys / movie stars apply this too - to get the skin flawless and hide acne . You can also use a bit of touch up to match your skin . I wouldn’t go this route until you try step 1 and see the results .
The eyebrow process sounds interesting.

Thanks for sharing the make up basics. Will look forward to the product pics. Cheers!!

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Title tbh, are you looksmaxing or do you just shitpost here. I'l start

1.) Had jaw surgery, recovering from that

2.) Skinmaxxing hard. Following a strict routine. Also, just ordered a niacinamide product

3.) Lost about 7 kg due to the surgery. Trying to low body fat maxx now by following proper diet

4.) Eyebrowmaxxing with castor oil

Post your updates
do you know some people lost their eyebrows hair after using castor oil?

anyway this is my looksmaxing journey:
>bodybuilding (neck, traps, shoulders, etc)
>mewing (and posturemaxing)
>carotene for skin
>otosticks for protunding ears
>adalopene (if I stop the treatment the acne returns)

mewing, eating healthy vitamin c/carrots, getting sleep, necktraining

The eyebrow process sounds interesting.

Thanks for sharing the make up basics. Will look forward to the product pics. Cheers!!
Thanks ! I will post the pics later . I have made looksMaxing as no 1 priority for 2018 and more so for 2019. My goal is to attain my best possible Version on 12/31/19. Will def post photos then.
Thanks ! I will post the pics later . I have made looksMaxing as no 1 priority for 2018 and more so for 2019. My goal is to attain my best possible Version on 12/31/19. Will def post photos then.
And I have kept zero expectations regards Pussy . I am doing it to have mental satisfaction and pride that I tried my best and gave the best possible shot that I could in the constraints of genetics I have . If it works for getting better Pussy , great ! If it doesn’t , I still will continue to maintain my best version and feel satisfied about my efforts and giving the best maximum possible shot in this life .

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and androidcel
1. Lifting
2. Skincare
3. Haircare
4. Coloringmaxx
5. Mewing

I need these too tbh.

I’m fapping