What are you gonna do when big brother take's over.

H

her

Mod
Staff
When the world gov come's what are you gonna do are you gonna hide in the forest with big brother having drone's i recommend checking out corbett report on the (((plan))) the plan to kill of nearly 98 percent of us the (((climate change agenda))) the agenda that their is too much of us is leading to the 1 world communist state call me paranoia cel and i know this cause i'm 17 i've experienced the soft totalitarianism at collages it's very feint but it's noticeable i've seen what my sister is being taught i've seen the rigid surveillance don't call me a conspiracy theorist it's feint totalitarianism but that's how it start's they want little by little small little pieces until eventually you have a generation that has grown up without that freedom you had just know your offspring future children are not gonna be taught by you but by daddy state what are you gonna do when the gulag's come what are you going to do when the mass murder's start where are you gonna hide to ? am i the only 1 here realizing the scary fact our entire future is going to be controlled by (((they))) and we are all fucked you wanna know the true black pill your future children are gonna be starving while the technocrat's are filling their mouth's cause that anger's me my future gene editited offspring deserve only the damn best i'll be damned if i'll allow some cunt's to starve my gene edited children