what are your favourite drugs? Specifically drugs that lower inhibition.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
srs thread,

-when I used to smoke weed it didn't really lower inhibitions very much.

-done MD once, was the best night of my life, zero inhibitions, insane happiness and euphoria, the comedown was hell for me, but it was definitely worth it.

-cabergoline made me, confident, insanely horny, motivated & determined. Need to run that shit again, god tier when stacked with other drugs.

-Proviron, more of an AAS, but it still affected my inhibitions significantly, made me very confident and happy, felt very socially dominant on it, was hard for about 6 hours out of a day though (JFL)

I want to do LSD, gonna order some sheets from a trusted source, users here say that it lowered their inhibitions significantly.

Tripping

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad, JizzFarmer and SixFootManlet
Finasteride. A full head of hair with an NW0 hairline gives you the lowest inhibition possible.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zradrad, .👽., bimaximum and 10 others
food

• +1
Reactions: sbaigq
LSD, Adderall, Shrooms, weed, alcohol.

LSD because the headspace, visuals, and thoughts. It’s my favorite drug. It makes me feel like I’m living in a movie and I’m the main character watching myself. Amazing visuals. I see life in ways I ever thought of before. Really makes me step back and see how beautiful life is.

Adderall because it gives me that extremely focused mentality and the head rush. I can definitely see how it’s addictive though. Only downside is sleeping tbh.

Shrooms give me extremely introspective thoughts and make me feel very connected and grateful for my life. Nice visuals too.

Weed is a chill drug. Vibing with friends and smoking just makes everything better. Less inhibitions. Feeling happier. No stress. Food tastes good af. Music is much better.

Alcohol for no inhibition. Getting like 5-6/10 drunk and high is the best for parties and social situations tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Lorsss, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Finasteride. A full head of hair with an NW0 hairline gives you the lowest inhibition possible.
tfw when you aren't genetically predisposed to the MPB gene

A3b15434f9b4b29a50cd5cd2beecdc8a

• Hmm...
Reactions: Salience
HEROIN AFTER TRADING MY GRANDMA TO SOME PAKIS FOR IT

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and AbandonShip
LSD and Adderall tbh.

I’ve gone over LSD so much in other threads (just look up in the search bar ‘acid’ ‘prettyboymaxxing’)

Adderall because it gives me that extremely focused mentality and the head rush. I can definitely see how it’s addictive though. Only downside is sleeping tbh.
it's like one-carbon group away from meth right?

something like that

Weed makes me low inhib asf, same with liquor too. Ive done tabs but I just stayed in my cousins house tripping the whole time.

it's like one-carbon group away from meth right?

something like that
Basically. I would never give a loved one adderall tbh. It can be very addictive for some people. It makes you a zombie. If I took Adderall, I could write a 2,000 word essay on a facial feature(s) in 45-60 minutes. The head buzz you get from it and the sheer focus is crazy. No inhibition and you wanna talk to people like mad.

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Highrise and Deleted member 2756
Basically. I would never give a loved one adderall tbh. It can be very addictive for some people. It makes you a zombie. If I took Adderall, I could write a 2,000 word essay on a facial feature(s) in 45-60 minutes. The head buzz you get from it and the sheer focus is crazy. No inhibition and you wanna talk to people like mad.
sounds good tbh,

what are the sides like ?

sounds good tbh,

what are the sides like ?
Horrible, horrible sleep. You can become addicted. You become a bot. Comedown is weird too. Like you’re becoming a human again, you become hungry, your creativity is coming back, it’s dark out, you have nothing to. It’s a weird/depressing feeling. And the next day you feel weird. Like the day before wasn’t real.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6, Slayercel and Deleted member 2756
I have done weed, shrooms, lsd, alcohol, xans, cocaine and oxy (last 3 only once)

All of these are complete shit except lsd,shrooms, and alcohol in terms of socialness, increasing nt, and lowering inhibition.

However, alcohol is only good at parties and fucks ur body hard to have long term effects but good for short term slaying

LSD is the cheapest at $10 a tab which lasts 6-8 hours, but the effects are dogshit and dont lower inhib as much compared to shrooms

SHROOMS ARE THE BEST OVERALL DRUG IN THE WORLD. HEALTHY, FROM THE EARTH, LOWERS INHIBITION MORE THAN ALCOHOL OR LSD, AND MAKES YOU MORE INTROSPECTIVE, HAVE EGO DEATH, AND MORE EMOTIONAL AND PRODUCTIVE, AND IT MAKES YOU LESS DETATCHED THAN LSD

ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THEY TASTE LIKE SHIT SO EAT WITH NUTELLA

GOOD LUCK

caber
propranolol

Have yet to try caber although I do have a month's supply with me.
>too high inhib to take a low-inhb maxing drug

Have tried prop and it's top tier. Not something you'd take every day though. Only good for strategic use - life before exams or presentations.
If I took Adderall, I could write a 2,000 word essay on a facial feature(s) in 45-60 minutes.
That's the only commonality with modafinil. Moda won't lower your inhib though. But it will give you laser-focus.
-cabergoline made me, confident, insanely horny, motivated & determined. Need to run that shit again, god tier when stacked with other drugs.
good to know. How much did you take per week?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
mdma, 2c-b and acid

codeine & benzos

Cocaine cutter hi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 2756
before taking lsd, use a damn test kit. i did not, and fuck i regret it.

actually u should always use test kit lol.
mdma is my alltime favorite, best day of my life. you shouldnt do it more than 3-4 times a year tho
modafinil is fine for school, but i work even better on either ritalin / concerta / adderall. but ritalin really fucks with my head over time, modafinil doesnt. feels less forced on modafinil too.
weed is fine, love it,only downside is that I usually smoke every day when i have it, as it's not that heavy of a drug anyways
oxy is cool and all, but i get super itchy from it every time. cant stop itching myself. the high is nice tho, in fact most opiates have a really similiar high.
speed / amphetamine is also great for everyday use, especially if you time it perfectly so the comedown comes when ur asleep. everything is more fun when you're speeded. i wouldnt recommend speed tho as its reeeally addictive, because you just become a better version of urself. also it takes ur dopaminelevels to a new world
(meth is more potent, but still really similar to speed)
when u fuck dopamine = 200
on cocaine dopamine = 400
on heroin dopamine = 400 too
on meth dopamine = 1500

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Mdma for sure one negative side you need a long pause before doing it again

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
no drugs for your face

Benzos and tramadol

Tramadol high is my favourite high,I love benzos as well

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Tramadol high is my favourite high,I love benzos as well
How do you get high on Tramadol have some goddamn self-respect bro

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
phenibut 1 g, taken on empty stomach. don't mix with alcohol.

it lowers inhibitions, nice on dates and to have sex. don't do it more than twice a week - your tolerance grows quickly.

Booze. Cheap. Easily available. Legal. Tastes good. Works.

srs thread,

-when I used to smoke weed it didn't really lower inhibitions very much.

-done MD once, was the best night of my life, zero inhibitions, insane happiness and euphoria, the comedown was hell for me, but it was definitely worth it.

-Proviron, more of an AAS, but it still affected my inhibitions significantly, made me very confident and happy, felt very socially dominant on it, was hard for about 6 hours out of a day though (JFL)

I want to do LSD, gonna order some sheets from a trusted source, users here say that it lowered their inhibitions significantly.

View attachment 204168
Lowering ur inhib using drugs as an ugly male will make u the creepy guy at the party

Phenibut X cabergoline?

Mirin harddddd
I enjoy it on occasion too, but only paired with weed and phenibut, great synergy,

Weed + Phenibut + Tramadol you should try.

Btw Tramadol is smoother when taken 50mg, about 30mn apart,

just pop the first 50mg pill, 30mn late opo another 50mg, then 30mn to 45mn later pop another 50mg,etc,...

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I enjoy it on occasion too, but only paired with weed and phenibut, great synergy,

Weed + Phenibut + Tramadol you should try.

Btw Tramadol is smoother when taken 50mg, about 30mn apart,

just pop the first 50mg pill, 30mn late opo another 50mg, then 30mn to 45mn later pop another 50mg,etc,...
Tbh ye
Thanks for the advice man :)
I usually took all 150 at once
What was your dose?

Coke or speed, speed if you dont wanna spend hella money

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1
Can low-dose speed be used as a daily driver for productivity? Or would that fuck you up real fast? I wouldn't even snore it, rather put it in a gelatin capsule, that should make it less addictive.

Can low-dose speed be used as a daily driver for productivity? Or would that fuck you up real fast? I wouldn't even snore it, rather put it in a gelatin capsule, that should make it less addictive.
People do like 3 day speed benders, if you want to get something done do it. But its deffinatly not a daily thing

People do like 3 day speed benders, if you want to get something done do it. But its deffinatly not a daily thing

Mmmh but couldn't you just use it like people prescribed Adderal use it? Recreational doses are probably much higher than those for productivity as well

Last edited:
Mmmh but couldn't you just use it like people prescribed Adderal use it? Recreational doses are probably much higher than those for productivity as well
Recreational dose increases productivity. If you want something done in 24 hours just get a quarter or half ounce of speed and just rail it

Recreational dose increases productivity. If you want something done in 24 hours just get a quarter or half ounce of speed and just rail it
Sure they do, but I am looking for something more sustainable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back