What are your goals and why are you looksmaxing?

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
My goal is to be an ogre (I'm 5'8" but still young)

I want to be comfortable with myself even if I don't get any females and cope in the gym

Post your goals and bully other users

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
All i want is to look normal tbh. So basically fixing all if not most of my flaws

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
All i want is to look normal tbh. So basically fixing all if not most of my flaws
Tbh. Im ashamed to show my face so I use hoodies and hats and such every time I go out

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and 712127
i want to have sex

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr

Same man. I don't need to be uber giga chad, I just want to fucking look NORMAL. I want people not to be atleast repulsed when seeing my face.

• +1
Reactions: 712127 and NickGurr
looksmaxxing for presence and respect

i wanna mog most people irl

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
looksmaxxing for presence and respect

i wanna mog most people irl
I wanna be like shrek next to them, dont care about face. Gonna blast tren, AIs and GH when I get the money

Same man. I don't need to be uber giga chad, I just want to fucking look NORMAL. I want people not to be atleast repulsed when seeing my face.
hatmaxx till then bro like me

I wanna be like shrek next to them, dont care about face. Gonna blast tren, AIs and GH when I get the money
how old are u? u need to heightmaxx if possible if u want presence cuz 5'8 isnt enough

Mog prime chico, badh har, everything

Becoming chad is my goal. (Most likely won’t happen but let me cope)
Why? Because I want to become Chad, no further explanation needed.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Becoming chad is my goal. (Most likely won’t happen but let me cope)
Why? Because I want to become Chad, no further explanation needed.
If you have a good base its possible. I dont so I wont make it tbh

You are very lucky to know about heightmaxxing at that age.

I would like to reach 6'2 and graduate college. Both seem bleak atm but will try anyways.

• +1
Get girls and look better on my snapchat pics

• +1
mog mog mog

• +1
I want to ascend and make sure I degrade females. They act like too desperate around Chads. Now I'm not saying I'll become a Chad. But I want to make sure that I emotionally damage and make them feel worthless to the best of my abilities.

Fucking whores deserve this treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
Looking high t and aggressive but still enough for an average girl,
And if chad comes I’ll kick him in the face

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and NickGurr
You are very lucky to know about heightmaxxing at that age.

I would like to reach 6'2 and graduate college. Both seem bleak atm but will try anyways.
Thats what everyone says. It just kills you more to know time passes by and you cant get what you need cause u poor

mog mog mog
I MOG PRIME RATS
PRIME SNAILS
EVERYTHING

Looking high t and aggressive but still enough for an average girl,
And if chad comes I’ll kick him in the face
Yes. Ogremax for the win

I want to ascend and make sure I degrade females. They act like too desperate around Chads. Now I'm not saying I'll become a Chad. But I want to make sure that I emotionally damage and make them feel worthless to the best of my abilities.

You and @ZyzzReincarnate doing gods work

Get girls and look better on my snapchat pics

Fag detected

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Ritzy2KReborn, Extra Chromosome and 3 others

that was my biggest motivation and im proud to say ive accomplished that goal

most girls ive spend a decent amount of time talking to ive made cry at least once

few months back a fat becky had a huge crush on me and stalked me, i pretended to like her back and lead her on for a month then bullied the fuck out of her

she continued to talk to me after anyway because dumb foid and i pretty much made her cry every day until she stopped messaging me forever

lifefuel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, NickGurr and kobecel
Thats what everyone says. It just kills you more to know time passes by and you cant get what you need cause u poor

I MOG PRIME RATS
PRIME SNAILS
EVERYTHING

Yes. Ogremax for the win

You and @ZyzzReincarnate doing gods work

Fag detected
Can you afford aromasin? It's cheap from alldaychemist

1)Make 5+ figures at least every month by the end of 29th of December 2019. (Hands off though)
2)Become more Red Pilled aware
3)Get “the gym body”
4) Master "Game" get to evil stiflers level (or beyond)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nibbamaxxing and kobecel
Just like everyone else here I cope by thinking that looksmaxing will get me sluts bouncing on my cock 36377

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
I just want validation and to mog people tbh, also more career success when looksmaxed etc

• +1
My goal is to be an ogre (I'm 5'8" but still young)

I want to be comfortable with myself even if I don't get any females and cope in the gym

Post your goals and bully other users
mog as many people as possible and validation

• +1
careermaxx,(get degree),
get a good body

• +1
Coping that being good looking in my 20s will ever make up for all the teenage fantasies I daydreamed of as a child and never came true.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Be 180 pounds but it wong happen because I like food

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
To be a slayer. Jk that's nearly unattainable. I just want to feel more comfortable in my skin and have more options in casual sex. I do have a gf but in the year of 2019 you should always prepare for anything possible as a man, and the Coolidge effect is too real for me.

• Love it
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
They say they require prescriptions, is that true? Also do they have a minimum order?

My age wont change your T levels

so your face is good?

god tier eye area
Nibba ordered with no issues.
Make an account.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Be 180 pounds but it wong happen because I like food
I was 180 and dropped to 154 in 1 month and am not addicted anymore but still need to lose some

To be a slayer. Jk that's nearly unattainable. I just want to feel more comfortable in my skin and have more options in casual sex. I do have a gf but in the year of 2019 you should always prepare for anything possible as a man, and the Coolidge effect is too real for me.
Watch out for any suspicious black men around your neighborhood (so basically all of them)

Nibba ordered with no issues.
Make an account.
I will

Narcissism
OK Chad

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
because i need the illusion of progression in my life and a brighter future to keep me sane and content.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
because i need the illusion of progression in my life and a brighter future to keep me sane and content.
Shut up chad

I'm not incel. I just want to expand my dating options.

Attractive people are treated better and most people think highly of them because of the halo effect.

ldar

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I wanna become chad

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 1 other person
When did you lose your v card?
Didn't but had multiple opportunities to. When I was walking home some black crackhead blew me a kiss which was an IOI and a girl I was working with gave me multiple IOI's and rested her head on my shoulder in the office (she was fat so that was a no). I guess I'm more strict in my definition of an incel.

Didn't but had multiple opportunities to. When I was walking home some black crackhead blew me a kiss which was an IOI and a girl I was working with gave me multiple IOI's and rested her head on my shoulder in the office (she was fat so that was a no). I guess I'm more strict in my definition of an incel.
SURE BOYO

Looksmax, strengthmaxx

want to be symmetric and put on 40lbs or so

catching girls eyeing u = life fuel, mogging other dudes = life fuel

the rest is whatever, catching people staring at u feels better then sex