What are your goals and why are you looksmaxing?

Looksmax, strengthmaxx
ogre

also stop using ur alt boyo

want to be symmetric and put on 40lbs or so

catching girls eyeing u = life fuel, mogging other dudes = life fuel

the rest is whatever, catching people staring at u feels better then sex
height?

No looksmaxxes for schizo, it is the prime LDAR neet hikkimori mental (((disorder)))
I read and wasted so much of my time to end up realising that (((science))) doesnt know one bit of wtf is it.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr and ChoSeungHui
No looksmaxxes for schizo, it is the prime LDAR neet hikkimori mental (((disorder)))
I read and wasted so much of my time to end up realising that (((science))) doesnt know one bit of wtf is it.
(((they))) dont know what schizos are or what neets are?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
(((they))) dont know what schizos are or what neets are?
Yes, (((they))) got as much knowledge on schizo as a monkey flinging its turd on humans. At least the monkey had a target to fling at jfl.
Anyways, a symptom apparently is hardcore isolation. But that as well raises my skepticism. How can isolation be an empirical evidence to diagnose something with this severity?

Yes, (((they))) got as much knowledge on schizo as a monkey flinging its turd on humans. At least the monkey had a target to fling at jfl.
Anyways, a symptom apparently is hardcore isolation. But that as well raises my skepticism. How can isolation be an empirical evidence to diagnose something with this severity?
(((They))) want a diagnosis good enough to allow then to (((logically))) prescribe a lot of meds to fuck them up completely

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
(((They))) want a diagnosis good enough to allow then to (((logically))) prescribe a lot of meds to fuck them up completely
true tbh. Take a look at clozapine. Basically alien brainwashing drug.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I want to be attractive and do my hobbies with a girl that find me attractive

I need to looksmax ASAP

Take a look at all of the receptors it has a high affinity for, that shit will fuck up your brain forever

height?
5:9inch 175-176 cm

I’m 19

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Yeah but he wasnt a manlet in 2019
I’m not manlet I’m average and I have good body proportions I look taller far away and I’m also leaving USA soon