what are your life goals?

How about you @Zeta? What are your life goals? What are you planning on doing with your job as a mechanic

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
Start a family and retire early

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
break the everythingleadsbacktotyrone cycle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
How about you @Zeta? What are your life goals? What are you planning on doing with your job as a mechanic
i have been working as a mechanic for 3 weeks now and I already plan on quitting. So i'm thinking about something else, but i have no idea what.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, truthhurts and 1 other person
Chill and live life to your own accord, get a nice paying job, travel to historic and pretty natural places, be fit and lean and gl
I just wanna be happy and satisfied with myself at end of day. Nothing else matters I hope to one day feel real fulfillment and happiness. Working on how to achieve that currently

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lost222, Devilla, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
i wanna be cuddled up in a goth mommys arms and then kms a week after

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, vratisevojvodo, dbva and 4 others
i have been working as a mechanic for 3 weeks now and I already plan on quitting. So i'm thinking about something else, but i have no idea what.
I remember you talking about being set with a post-grad application to a college or something until 2027. What’s the major? Also you should take some time and evaluate what you like doing, your passions, behaviors, inclinations, obsessions, emotions etc. Time is ticking you might aswell plan it well. Good luck man, cheers

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and Zeta
take over the world and do jihad against fags type shi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, kanker and truthhurts
Elon musk, mark Zuckerberg and basically everyone else
True, thats what Edison did to Tesla. Not the only way of it tho, Hawking, Carl sagan, Feynman, De grasse tyson.
Sciencific Achievements won't and can't be the sole reason tho

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and onskibidi
having enough to retire my mom

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, kanker, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
to be better looking than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Zeta
become rich then when i have a lovable face start a family

• +1
Reactions: lost222 and truthhurts
Travel and slay stacies in every country

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I just wanna rot till AGI/ASI takes over

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I mean obviously I don’t mean like North Korea and shit but like as many countries as I can jfl
i meant low population countries don't have any stacys

• +1
  • +1
-reach mid htn
-earn at least a bit above average salary
-have my own place, car
-have enough saved up and enough in the snp500 to where if I decided to call it quits I can live off of that for 20+ years in like vietnam (not even for SEAmaxxing, shit is just cheap af there)
Why the fuck you want to live in that subhuman gook country fukin retard,

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zeta
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanker and truthhurts
i wanna go sky diving with no parachute

• JFL
apotheosis

• +1
  • +1
literally read
Idk man to each their own , I just can't imagine living among gooks eating bats, rats , snakes ching chong ping pong pong even if shit is cheap that country.

Living in a European country full of greenery, cool climate is ideal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Zeta
Idk man to each their own , I just can't imagine living among gooks eating bats, rats , snakes ching chong ping pong pong even if shit is cheap that country.

Living in a European country full of greenery, cool climate is ideal tbh.
your reading comprehension is fucked g

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and SomethingIsWrong
to reproduce with a high IQ stacy

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker and truthhurts
what is that
Artificial intelligence that’s gonna takeover. Because of that ppl trying to implement UBI (Universal basic income)

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
Tell me all about them
My life goals have been super skewed with how todays society is made.

I am thankful for being introduced to BP ever since early 2022 but over-time it feels like I have mentally overdosed on this where I feel too woke but also autistic because I know that in real life it still isn't that "extreme" as it is in the virtual world.

Pretty much the only things on my mind is "self-care" and trying to make myself more NT.

Ascend lookswise (implants + soft tissue surgery + LL), but especially moneywise, to the point that I could betabux a robust stacy (that is stacy of my taste, so htb/stacytlite for most here) if needed. Ideally, no need to rely on that but rather on pure looks and personality.

After that, have tons of kids who will mog me to death and live a low cortisol life

Fuck bitches get money beat niggas up

start working in finance and open a trustfund

you already have blue eyes and are tall so should be ez for u

To be fulfilled

6'5 blue eyes trust fund

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and 100potential
why would that stop you from being a mangaka
Openai will reveal their newest project after the us elections, but they gave some hints about it in February. It can produce high quality videos and the reason why it’s getting realesed after the us elections is due to influencing the elections in a negative way (deepfake and so on). It will also affect anime studios:ogre:. Idk know necessarily about mangakas but it has a huge impact on artists

I was worried about money, carreer and all that but experiecing ego death reset my perspective now I have no ambitions at all, I enjoy camping and wandering around and doing drugs such as acid, ketamine, weed