what are your life goals?

Overcome the realm of matter and the matrix of consumerist stereotypes fostered by this degenerate society (Judeoamerican culture), free my soul from the bad times in which I was born.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
to make my will as powerful and sustainable as possible bc your life is just your will, my extrensic theory is that i need to make as many connections as possible among elites

which i found seems a lot easier than most would think since the average person only make a new friend every 5 years so theoretically i could easily make way over ~13034x+ more value in my connections than the average person if i only make a new connection every week and that the average person im able to connect with is 132 iq naturally which is ~2%

i thought i wouldnt need school for it so i got a b+ average on my freshman year from not paying attention at all but as i started to study my theories i found rich people just send their kids to schools that virtually only let in people with enough 'references' which is just who you know but i would still need above average grades and thats a insanely easy way to make connections.

the only problem is with that is i need inital connections to get in so im banking on being able to get complete location freedom before i graduate high school through the stock market, enough to where i can make these connections by travelling to a new city every week. luckily ive been paper trading since i was 10 or 11 and someone in my family will let me leverage to the tits under their name since im a minor

if i fail then i will focus on rasing sons and building a familial structure like the rothschilds to do this method since i had to figure all of this stuff on my own

to make my will as powerful and sustainable as possible bc your life is just your will, my extrensic theory is that i need to make as many connections as possible among elites

which i found seems a lot easier than most would think since the average person only make a new friend every 5 years so theoretically i could easily make way over ~13034x+ more value in my connections than the average person if i only make a new connection every week and that the average person im able to connect with is 132 iq naturally which is ~2%

i thought i wouldnt need school for it so i got a b+ average on my freshman year from not paying attention at all but as i started to study my theories i found rich people just send their kids to schools that virtually only let in people with enough 'references' which is just who you know but i would still need above average grades and thats a insanely easy way to make connections.

the only problem is with that is i need inital connections to get in so im banking on being able to get complete location freedom before i graduate high school through the stock market, enough to where i can make these connections by travelling to a new city every week. luckily ive been paper trading since i was 10 or 11 and someone in my family will let me leverage to the tits under their name since im a minor

if i fail then i will focus on rasing sons and building a familial structure like the rothschilds to do this method since i had to figure all of this stuff on my own
43881.jpg

UWU HAIL JITLER SS SENPAI

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
Tell me all about them
Looksmaxx to the fullest i can and be happy with what i look like and also js living a normal life ig i dont need to be rich or allat shi i js wanna live by comfortably and hopefully do something i like(idk any) then die at 35 or something

i have been working as a mechanic for 3 weeks now and I already plan on quitting. So i'm thinking about something else, but i have no idea what.
Get into tech sales

To fuck as much bbw pears and obese ssbbws as i can

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
Just moneymaxx tbh. And have 15+ kids

Ascend from low cl to true adam and have a ferrari f12 tdf n largo novitec ans a s63e a nice house and a hobby farm

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta