What are your plans for the next 10 years?

have a long-term boyfriend:
are you homosexual?

anti-aging spf 50++++ daily, sun umbrellea, red light, uv clothing etc

Tanning ruins your skin long term, and I follow this influancer who follows this and he isn't really aging. Once you reliease that oh ye normies have been tanning without sun protection for year and years
very true and smart, should start using uv clothing too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Talking abt surgery, career, money, relationships, etc.

Honestly I'm not quite sure about my future
Hopefully reach 10k posts on org
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Talking abt surgery, career, money, relationships, etc.

Honestly I'm not quite sure about my future
Get my degree, work a job. God-willing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Ascend get a job

Wife

Kids
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
are you homosexual?


very true and smart, should start using uv clothing too
Ye I'm homosexual with the voice/walk/etc

For UV clothing I bought this hoodie


It's super comfy it is expensive, but UV Clothing isn't really mass market yet would say by 2030 it will be this one is specifically no polyester. I think most effective way uve hoodie, long pants, spf on hands, spf on face, lip balm spf, and, depending on the day sun umbrella.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
Talking abt surgery, career, money, relationships, etc.

Honestly I'm not quite sure about my future
Just ldar nothing every happens
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
Doesn't fucking matter anymore. Worked my ass off and im on track to become a lawyer, but that career probably wont exist in like 10 years.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Matrix88
Ye I'm homosexual with the voice/walk/etc

For UV clothing I bought this hoodie


It's super comfy it is expensive, but UV Clothing isn't really mass market yet would say by 2030 it will be this one is specifically no polyester. I think most effective way uve hoodie, long pants, spf on hands, spf on face, lip balm spf, and, depending on the day sun umbrella.
wait are u a legit gay dude in here? you shouldn't be saying it lmao, u will get banned

What I do is use daily SPF on my face
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
wait are u a legit gay dude in here? you shouldn't be saying it lmao, u will get banned

What I do is use daily SPF on my face
Being gay isn't bannable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
@Pubertymaxxer3 lurking my posts in this very moment
 
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
Talking abt surgery, career, money, relationships, etc.

Honestly I'm not quite sure about my future
Do well in school, crypto trading, and running a cycle soon for height till I can actually utilize the thing I've learned from the forums whether that be softmaxxing, or hardmaxing then living my life after.
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
18
Views
70
Bat
Bat
simematic
Replies
14
Views
50
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
price.
Replies
2
Views
42
Petsmart
Petsmart
kbj
Replies
11
Views
51
simematic
simematic
fazehamster
Replies
4
Views
47
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top