What Are Your Predictions For The Dating Market and Society Over the Next 10-15 Years?

King Solomon

King Solomon

Master
I.) DATING MARKET:

A.) 1% of the men get 90% of the available women
B.) International Fertility Rate: 1.3
C.) Majority of Females are Lesbifriends or BI.
D.) Majority of Males are in relationships with their sex robots (majority of men 18-35 or virgins at this point already).
E.) Pedophilia Legalized like in California
F.) Sex Robot Brothels are the norm

II.) Dating/Economy
A.) Due to forced immigration of shitskins into Caucasian Nations the main race is now mixed/bastard/shitskin/Mulato and is now the king/queen of the dating market and Caucasians are going to be minorities in all their own nations and become third world countries.

III.) SOCIETY:
A.) Vaccines 100% required to live in society or you're sent to a concentration camp.
B.) Digital ID by 2026 (non anonymity online).
C.) One world Digital Currency by 2028
D.) One world Government 2030
E.) Fully Automated AI E Cars required by 2030-2035
F.) UBI's for the 90% aka NPC's as AI has taken over the vast majority of the jobs
G.) One world religion by 2030
H.) world war 3 2025-2027 (perhaps it's already started)
I.) No more world Leaders, politicians, etc. Just AI as AI is more controllable or programmable than human puppets.
J.) Death Rate all time high and population back down to sub 500 million. My guess is the real population is around 5 billion at this point and not 8 Billion as they're most likely manipulating the numbers as they normally do.

Remember, anything or anyone pushed on mainstream media or social media at this point is fake, controlled opposition, false flag operations, etc. The most interesting future event is the fake Alien invasion.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: augariiru, Debetro, nathan and 1 other person
I’ll invade Iraq

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Who give a shit

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and nathan
I.) DATING MARKET:

D.) Majority of Males are in relationships with their sex robots (majority of men 18-35 or virgins at this point already).

II.) Dating/Economy
A.) Due to forced immigration of shitskins into Caucasian Nations the main race is now mixed/bastard/shitskin/Mulato and is now the king/queen of the dating market and Caucasians are going to be minorities in all their own nations and become third world countries.

III.) SOCIETY:
A.) Vaccines 100% required to live in society or you're sent to a concentration camp.
F.) UBI's for the 90% aka NPC's as AI has taken over the vast majority of the jobs
I.) No more world Leaders, politicians, etc. Just AI as AI is more controllable or programmable than human puppets.
J.) Death Rate all time high and population back down to sub 500 million. My guess is the real population is around 5 billion at this point and not 8 Billion as they're most likely manipulating the numbers as they normally do.

Remember, anything or anyone pushed on mainstream media or social media at this point is fake, controlled opposition, false flag operations, etc. The most interesting future event is the fake Alien invasion.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
I.) DATING MARKET:

II.) Dating/Economy

III.) SOCIETY:

The dating market four years from now will be a matter of bartering and surviving. Or unless you're in a city. Then things will be somewhat the same minus constant checkpoints, paranoia, and wondering if that device implanted inside your body is indeed the mark of the beast.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Don’t get our hopes up like that.
It's just natural as the society becomes more godless and degeneracy increases qe should expect the full legalization of pedophilia, bestiality, etc. They'll be a part of the LGBTQpedo group as victims that are born this qay and can't help it. I wouldn't be shocked if we have an annual purge also. I believe recently some countries have legalized pedophilia.

It's just natural as the society becomes more godless and degeneracy increases qe should expect the full legalization of pedophilia, bestiality, etc. They'll be a part of the LGBTQpedo group as victims that are born this qay and can't help it. I wouldn't be shocked if we have an annual purge also. I believe recently some countries have legalized pedophilia.
Which countries?

The dating market four years from now will be a matter of bartering and surviving. Or unless you're in a city. Then things will be somewhat the same minus constant checkpoints, paranoia, and wondering if that device implanted inside your body is indeed the mark of the beast.
They're going to ensure everyone is in their mega cities so they can better control the masses. Most people are going to be packed like sardines in high risers where everybody is stacked on top of each other. These 15 minute smart cities are already here. The fires and that keep destroying residential areas where the trees and random things don't burn but the houses are all toast, these are where these mega cities and mega apartments are going to be located. These fake accidents (burning the factories, food supplies, residential areas) systematically over time is the problem they cause and the solution is their mega cities because they're affordable, available and everything is accessible and no need to own your own transportation anymore. You'll oqn nothing and be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and BigJimsWornOutTires
Shit prediction
Unfortunately, most of these things are going to happen or are already happening or scheduled to happy. All we can do is delay the inevitable or run for the hills until they wipe us out one by one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro and lowtiernormiechad
Unfortunately, most of these things are going to happen or are already happening or scheduled to happy. All we can do is delay the inevitable or run for the hills until they wipe us out one by one.
Bullshit ww3 been predicted for 80 years and it have always been wrong

Bullshit ww3 been predicted for 80 years and it have always been wrong
Albert Pike the Satanic free mason Jew pre planned the three wars so it's inevitable. As for the precise exact dates I have no idea but it's obvious we're very close if not getting started already.

Albert Pike the Satanic free mason Jew pre planned the three wars so it's inevitable. As for the precise exact dates I have no idea but it's obvious we're very close if not getting started already.
Lmao stop pushing that mental illness. Satanist don't exist

They're going to ensure everyone is in their mega cities so they can better control the masses. Most people are going to be packed like sardines in high risers where everybody is stacked on top of each other. These 15 minute smart cities are already here. The fires and that keep destroying residential areas where the trees and random things don't burn but the houses are all toast, these are where these mega cities and mega apartments are going to be located. These fake accidents (burning the factories, food supplies, residential areas) systematically over time is the problem they cause and the solution is their mega cities because they're affordable, available and everything is accessible and no need to own your own transportation anymore. You'll oqn nothing and be happy.
Uh Huh Yes GIF by Dark Igloo

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
I like to do them in the womb. DOUBLE PENETRATION is the best.
Having sex with a pregnant woman is the same as pedophilia, esp if the male ejaculates inside the mother.