What are your thoughts on The Germanic Build?

idk. many features that are "europeans" evolved in north africa and the black sea region . cold + predatory adaptation. also culture

Ohhhhhhh just simulate that all over again bro but here is a hypothesis maybe it's more than diet but also the lifestyle you lead from young that leads to the activation of better features

Ohhhhhhh just simulate that all over again bro but here is a hypothesis maybe it's more than diet but also the lifestyle you lead from young that leads to the activation of better features
not exactly. most of it is determined from birth with the cranium + orbitals + fat deposite pattern + prenata T
diet and lifestyle are still extremely important

wtf is this havent seen a single REAL aryan here.

I'm not talking about Ayrans. The Germanic build is not the tall thin build of the Aryans. These are mostly Bavarians, including Swiss people. They are strong and sturdy and well built like a machine.

lol g*rmans, those niggas ruined europe med gang rise up

Another way to measure Germanic build is your hands. If you have nice robust hands you have that Germanic build blessing.

I one got a photo with a German tourist, and the mog was brutal. His build was exactly as OP described.
He was not a gym cel either, just an average normie.
Made me look like an auschwitz maxxer tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread