What are your thoughts on women using dating apps exclusively for LTRs, especially Hinge?

What are your thoughts on foids using dating apps for LTRs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title

Sometimes I come across women who use dating apps exclusively for relationships as stated on their bio. 90% of the time, these women are below PSL 4.5/MTBs or below.

One white Jewish foid (Stacylite) I talked to on Vindicta a few months back before I was kicked out for verifying with the FaceApp genderswap filter said she does this. She uses Bumble and Hinge rather than Tinder because she thinks Tinder is too hook-up centric, makes it very clear in her bios she wants a relationship. @FailedNormieManlet

The foid told me how it's against the ToS to use Hinge as a hookup app and reports any guy using it for sex only. She told me she did this 4 times and the bans went through.

I see a lot of foids on Reddit who prefer Hinge for this same reason, and they too also mass report men not looking for an LTR for this same reason. Unfortunately, their bans were successful most of the time and men actively voiced their complaints against this. Then women retort "go to Tinder if you're looking for hookups, Hinge is for relationships and you're wasting our time, this is why we're not on Tinder"

I had a convo with @FailedNormieManlet about this and even as a guy who likes LTRs, I strongly disagree with his stance that women who look for LTRs on Hinge are desperate. There's a damn reason why some women don't use Tinder. I respect their decision and you have to live and let live.

I might be here, on an incel forum, but I don't hate women. I respect their choices if that's what they want to do. I have to remember a mother brought me into this world and I have a sister I care about.

Quoted:

"The unsurprising results of his study show big differences in the way men and women use the app.

Ladies tend to be more discerning and take time to pick potential matches because they are looking for a relationship.

Thirsty, hairy-palmed blokes swipe right like a pair of demented windscreen wipers, hoping someone, anyone, will take them to bed."

Last edited:
@Br0sk1 @noodlelover @Biggdink @Reckless Turtle @OOGABOOGA @CagingBanderas @PearlHandledDeck @PrinterAndFaxMachin @xanny

Last edited:
@ToTheTop

Go outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer and ShowerMaxxing
D8745A21 3391 42D0 BE44 C2D96B8D3DCA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing and Anchor_Ship
Title

Sometimes I come across women who use dating apps exclusively for relationships as stated on their bio. 90% of the time, these women are below PSL 4.5/MTBs or below.

One white Jewish foid (Stacylite) I talked to on Vindicta a few months back before I was kicked out for verifying with the FaceApp genderswap filter said she does this. She uses Bumble and Hinge rather than Tinder because she thinks Tinder is too hook-up centric, makes it very clear in her bios she wants a relationship. @FailedNormieManlet

The foid told me how it's against the ToS to use Hinge as a hookup app and reports any guy using it for sex only. She told me she did this 4 times and the bans went through.

I see a lot of foids on Reddit who prefer Hinge for this same reason, and they too also mass report men not looking for an LTR for this same reason. Unfortunately, their bans were successful most of the time and men actively voiced their complaints against this. Then women retort "go to Tinder if you're looking for hookups, Hinge is for relationships and you're wasting our time, this is why we're not on Tinder"
She still got pumped and dumped 4 times which should be a good enough reason to avoid women on these apps. Man I hate women so much it's unreal

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TUSSELEIF and Xangsane
She still got pumped and dumped 4 times which should be a good enough reason to avoid women on these apps. Man I hate women so much it's unreal
The Jewish foid has a body count of 1 and she told me if a guy asks her to come over, or asks her for sex, she reports and blocks them. I asked her why and she said "If you want a hookup fuck off to Tinder thanks, stop wasting women's time"

Why are you saying it's good that women are looking for LTRs on apps?

• Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard
dating apps=real life

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I voted indifferent. I can see pros and cons to it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I use hinge and most of the girls I met say they just want casual anyway- they normnally dont tell me that until after sleeping together though so I guess the prefer the ritual of actually being taken on a date rather than ordered like a pizza straight over to chads house and used as a fleshlight.

• +1
From my experience it's based on the profile and effort you put out there. The same is said for tinder and bumble though. I have conservative pictures and prompts showing substance so I tend to attract girls looking for relationships more than ONS. You attract the vibe you give off.

If you have prompts that are thought through with good pictures showing you're relationship material and you can have a NT conversation then getting a relationship off here is easy IMO.

The difficulty is getting your looksmatch as the woman on hinge are still hypergamous.

The woman chooses who she sleeps with, you choose who you commit to.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Xangsane
Ban women from using the internet.

• Hmm...
They might want a relationship.. or a caretaker, but still Chad only of course

• +1
They might want a relationship.. or a caretaker, but still Chad only of course
The Jewish woman I talked to said she wants her looksmatch

From my experience it's based on the profile and effort you put out there. The same is said for tinder and bumble though. I have conservative pictures and prompts showing substance so I tend to attract girls looking for relationships more than ONS. You attract the vibe you give off.

If you have prompts that are thought through with good pictures showing you're relationship material and you can have a NT conversation then getting a relationship off here is easy IMO.

The difficulty is getting your looksmatch as the woman on hinge are still hypergamous.

The woman chooses who she sleeps with, you choose who you commit to.
A Jewish woman (22/HQNP) I talked to on discord was 5.25 PSL, and I asked her what's her ideal looks level, and she said her looksmatch. She will not date below htn, and uses dating apps because her social circle is mostly outside of california where she is based. She only uses hinge and bumble and is militant about wanting an ltr. I talked to @FailedNormieManlet about it on dms and he said she should only date normies which I think is ridiculous, because she isn't an mtb. And he said that she is "clingy" - because she implied on her bio that she wants a relationship.

However, she hardly has hobbies outside the gym, true crime and parties.

Last edited:
I use hinge and most of the girls I met say they just want casual anyway- they normnally dont tell me that until after sleeping together though so I guess the prefer the ritual of actually being taken on a date rather than ordered like a pizza straight over to chads house and used as a fleshlight.
How old are these foids, primal?

I voted indifferent. I can see pros and cons to it.
What pros and cons do you see?
Do you think women mass reporting casual daters on hinge is ridiculous?

Vindicta foid I talk to that uses hinge and refuses to date sub HTNs:

White Ashkenazi Jew
STEM worker in California
Was in a sorority
22 (about to turn 23)
Has a Bachelor's in a STEM subject from an Ivy League university
PSL 5.25, Madison Beer-like colouring
Works out regularly, slim with tight body
Grew up upper-middle class
Leftist
Has had lip filler
Dressed modestly
Social circle is mostly outside California, surrounded by STEM Pajeets daily as her only form of communication
Rents
Body count - 1 (from her former PSL 6 boyfriend)
Says she doesn't have hobbies as she doesn't have time
Reads and watches true crime on Netflix
Follows redpill/FDS/female hypergamy accounts
NPC-ish tendencies but tries to be a bit quirky
Actively participates in dating, unhappy with results
Can cook
No pets, wants a dog
Seems ENTJ
Does drink, does not smoke or do drugs

@ToTheTop thoughts?

No one cares

Vindicta foid I talk to that uses hinge and refuses to date sub HTNs:

White Ashkenazi Jew
STEM worker in California
Was in a sorority
22 (about to turn 23)
Has a Bachelor's in a STEM subject from an Ivy League university
PSL 5.25, Madison Beer-like colouring
Works out regularly, slim with tight body
Grew up upper-middle class
Leftist
Has had lip filler
Dressed modestly
Social circle is mostly outside California, surrounded by STEM Pajeets daily as her only form of communication
Rents
Body count - 1 (from her former PSL 6 boyfriend)
Says she doesn't have hobbies as she doesn't have time
Reads and watches true crime on Netflix
Follows redpill/FDS/female hypergamy accounts
NPC-ish tendencies but tries to be a bit quirky
Actively participates in dating, unhappy with results
Can cook
No pets, wants a dog
Seems ENTJ
Does drink, does not smoke or do drugs

@ToTheTop thoughts?
I don't see why she has a problem.

She can go on a dating app and will get a line of chad-chadlites wanting to 'date' her properly, no?

The only reason woman normally struggle with dating is they go for guys above their looksmatch. Their excuse is normally not willing to settle, which simply means not willing to get into a relationship unless he's chad (which is a problem when the girl is a becky).

• +1

She can go on a dating app and will get a line of chad-chadlites wanting to 'date' her properly, no?

The only reason woman normally struggle with dating is they go for guys above their looksmatch. Their excuse is normally not willing to settle, which simply means not willing to get into a relationship unless he's chad (which is a problem when the girl is a becky).
I guess it's the non looks stuff that's the issue?

She probably can't find a guy that will get into a committed relationship, is doing well financially, is mature etc etc..?

• +1

She doesn't seem to have the best personality from what I've seen from her. By "date" in lifted commas, does this mean they don't want her for LTR?

I did a poll here for this foid:

So far, most said low-tier Stacylite - IDK if this foid can get Chadlite (she said she doesn't want anything lower than HTN and that her ideal man looks like Grant Gustin)

She being delusional?

I guess it's the non looks stuff that's the issue?

She probably can't find a guy that will get into a committed relationship, is doing well financially, is mature etc etc..?
I agree with this - her personality doesn't seem to be the best, plus she doesn't have a wide range of hobbies to make her look interesting.

She was dating a yuppie chadlite at work, and she got angry that he was dating other girls (mostly LTB/MTB Asian/Hispanic foids), so she told me she outed him on her Insta story - they never talked again after that.

She doesn't seem to have the best personality from what I've seen from her. By "date" in lifted commas, does this mean they don't want her for LTR?

I did a poll here for this foid:

So far, most said low-tier Stacylite - IDK if this foid can get Chadlite (she said she doesn't want anything lower than HTN and that her ideal man looks like Grant Gustin)

She being delusional?
Either something is very different wherever she lives compared to London, or she has an extremely offputting personality, or she is requiring other things like him to be excessively rich etc.

In London she can easily get a HTN and likely chadlite to commit who would also have a good job and treat her correctly.

I agree, Grant Gustin is her looksmatch (chadlite), where does she live that she can't date someone of a similar looks level seriously?

• +1
Either something is very different wherever she lives compared to London, or she has an extremely offputting personality, or she is requiring other things like him to be excessively rich etc.

In London she can easily get a HTN and likely chadlite to commit who would also have a good job and treat her correctly.

I agree, Grant Gustin is her looksmatch (chadlite), where does she live that she can't date someone of a similar looks level seriously?
She said she works in an area where most men are Asian (in particularly Indian men) that she doesn't find attractive. She's hardline in her racial preferences - white or Hispanic only, no exceptions.

To me, she seemed a little snotty/condescending based on the way she spoke. Like she said "I work out regularly, I look good and I have a body count of 1, why should I settle?" I get her point but isn't that a little offputting, not to mention the racism towards the Hispanic/Asian MTB/LTB foids that dated that chadlite at the same time?

She lives in California, but not the Los Angeles area. I'm suspecting San Francisco, based on the fact she said she's surrounded by Asian men and works in STEM. Went to an Ivy League uni too. Wants a guy with a good set of money/good job too; she grew up upper-middle class in New York.

She'd get her dream man if she moved to London tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop