THOUGHTS?
THOUGHTS?
THOUGHTS?

THOUGHTS?
THOUGHTS?
THOUGHTS?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
Idk asking the homie rn
Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT
@turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep
@StrangerDanger @BradAniston @Shrek2OnDvD
@bandit @volcelfatcel
@lutte

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13197, StrangerDanger and 4 others
First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r..

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT
@turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep
@lutte @tapout

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 6403 and Shrek2OnDvD
First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r..

@lutte @tapout
Tf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 6382 and Shrek2OnDvD
It’s gonna be a long day for mods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 6380 and 2 others
Idk asking the homie rn
Thoughts?
@bandit
@lutte