What bad thing have you done to someone that you regret?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Speak your sins to me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
haven't done anything bad worth noting

• +1
I said "who tf you think yourself to talk w me,im superior to you and stuff to a girl who approached me last year,she blocked me afterwards and i regret that tbh

• So Sad
PBGmOhF.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, eyearea and Gaia262
I said "who tf you think yourself to talk w me,im superior to you and stuff to a girl who approached me last year,she blocked me afterwards and i regret that tbh

How did she react initially? What was the context?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
LMFAO

• So Sad
How did she react initially? What was the context?
Well she was 2 yrs younger than me,we were staring at each for a month or sum

She texted me via instagram dms

I was ignoring her,she asked me out bsck then and i rejected in this brutal way

Well she was 2 yrs younger than me,we were staring at each for a month or sum

She texted me via instagram dms

I was ignoring her,she asked me out bsck then and i rejected in this brutal way

bro so it was over text? I thought you said it to her face?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
When I was in 3rd (I think) grade, there was a boy whom I didn’t like for reasons I don’t remember.

I was playing around with a seatbelt buckle and it the metal part hit my eye, rupturing my cornea. When I came home my mom asked what happened, I blamed it on him hitting me. The dude got in trouble with the principal and apologised to me.

Felt quite bad after that, and that story has somehow stuck with me.

Pretty tame but it’s the first thing that comes to mind.

• +1
When I was in 3rd (I think) grade, there was a boy whom I didn’t like for reasons I don’t remember.

I was playing around with a seatbelt buckle and it the metal part hit my eye, rupturing my cornea. When I came home my mom asked what happened, I blamed it on him hitting me. The dude got in trouble with the principal and apologised to me.

Felt quite bad after that, and that story has somehow stuck with me.

Pretty tame but it’s the first thing that comes to mind.

I am getting the feeling that this forum doesn't produce people who have caused pain and suffering to others but usually they are the victims of other peoples abuse.

are they the good guys? Probably not, given the chance and power they would probably do the same on to others.

guess normies are the true villains atm seeing the shit they put others through.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
one bad thing I did that I regret is join this shitty site

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Gaia262 and BlackDellisola
Opening up this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Gaia262
I am getting the feeling that this forum doesn't produce people who have caused pain and suffering to others but usually they are the victims of other peoples abuse.

are they the good guys? Probably not, given the chance and power they would probably do the same on to others.

guess normies are the true villains atm seeing the shit they put others through.
Nobody put me through anything. I am quite privileged in that sense. Good parents, school, social environment, etc.
I just want to fuck hot girls and reap all the other benefits that come with being GL.

• +1
I cucked a trucel because he didnt accept my friendship and I easily took the girl he was orbiting (she was a 3 with a bird nose but ngl she looked like a 12yr old girl and was really petite and slim)

20191216 134150

• So Sad