2381 ezgifcom webp to gif converter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
face fat is super genetic some people still look bloated at sub 10%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sportsmogger, Deleted member and 1 other person
face fat is super genetic some people still look bloated at sub 10%
if his face fat directly correlated to his actual bf, u think it would be around 10-11 here?

hallow cheecks

i would love to know what percentile his jaw/chin is? i would say 1 in 10k?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
i would love to know what percentile his jaw/chin is? i would say 1 in 10k?
not super uncommon in north west europe where he's from, like 1 out of 10 people has a huge jaw.

doesn't matter when the rest of their face isn't also good.

not super uncommon in north west europe where he's from, like 1 out of 10 people has a huge jaw.
ik a wide jaw is common enough but as well as that tall/wide of chin is what makes it SUPER RARE

ik a wide jaw is common enough but as well as that tall/wide of chin is what makes it SUPER RARE
tall wide jaws are not really that rare, most people in the UK just have really awful fat distribution so it never shows, but they have pretty good bones on average.

his chin is pretty stereotypical for someone with dalofaelid admixture, which is a prevalent phenotype in that part of the world, you even see those kind of jaws on women.

goes without saying that jaw isn't actually law, most people with good jaws and chins don't have good anything else, or even the bodyfat levels in their face for it to look good, but that doesn't mean the trait isn't widespread, lots of europeans have hooded eyes as well, in fact it's the most common eye shape in some countries, but then they don't have good support, or they have no eyebrows, or their color just isn't vibrant, or the rest of their face just isn't on par which means they're not that good looking overall despite having good qualities.

almost everyone has some good development somewhere, it's not actually that unusual to see people with good jaws.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, socialcel and finn899

doesn't matter when the rest of their face isn't also good.
Definitely not 1 in 10 even in europe

He has that lip muscle hypertrophy I was talking about
he has lip hypertrophy lol? what does that do for lips? lift them, making shorter philtrum or something?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
he has lip hypertrophy lol? what does that do for lips? lift them, making shorter philtrum or something?
Gives him the mogger lines on the sides of his lips, looks more visible when your low BF

Gives him the mogger lines on the sides of his lips, looks more visible when your low BF
like this?

• JFL
seems too common i agree
id say 1 in 100-200

also what bf u think he at?
Overall 1 in 250,000, but for the young white male populace its 1 in 500 easily. His jaws extremely aesthetic, harmonious and masculine at the same time, really quite amazing.
Also his body fat if i had to guess would be 10-12%, however like orc said it kinda depends on your fat distribution genetics, ive seen people with hollow cheeks who are 25% bfp.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
like this?
Yes, also the ones under the zygomatic major

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Yes, also the ones under the zygomatic major
how do i hypertrophy both of these?
on rad so now’s the time to hyoertrophy every muscle i can lol

• JFL