what bf% will fat loss on face look more noticeable

Broly

Broly

Die A Hero
I’d say I’m around 19% body fat and I can feel the fat around my cheeks, below my jaw and chin. What body fat% would be ideal to have a slimmer face to get rid of it. I don’t look like a complete bloated subhuman(imo at least kek) but I think that losing that extra fat would greatly improve my looks.

Anywhere from 10-12%

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Wallenberg and Deleted member 15827
I’d say I’m around 19% body fat and I can feel the fat around my cheeks, below my jaw and chin. What body fat% would be ideal to have a slimmer face to get rid of it. I don’t look like a complete bloated subhuman(imo at least kek) but I think that losing that extra fat would greatly improve my looks.

If you have good bones 15% is usually enough. Some people need to hit around 12% though.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Yerico7, ChristianChad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
If your dieting for faical aesthetics and don't really care much about strength and gym performance then probs best to go keto. Each gram of carb carrys 3g of water so going keto flushes a good amount of water weight by itself. Keep sodium not so high too to help avoid water retention.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Yerico7 and datboijj
If your dieting for faical aesthetics and don't really care much about strength and gym performance then probs best to go keto. Each gram of carb carrys 3g of water so going keto flushes a good amount of water weight by itself. Keep sodium not so high too to help avoid water retention.
You will gain all the water weight back once you stop the diet. The only thing that truly matters is losing body fat

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Yerico7 and Wallenberg

Depends on person. I start looking leanish at 18% but very lean at 14%. If I go lower I’ll probably look like a crackhead

You will gain all the water weight back once you stop the diet. The only thing that truly matters is losing body fat
Whole point of a diet is it should be sustainable. Just stay on keto, problem solved.