What brand of underwear gives the biggest halo

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Irl I’ve only heard girls saying they find Calvin Kleins hot , no other brand mentioned so the halo effect might only come with them. Yes they are overpriced + shit quality and made in Bangladeshi slave factories but whatever
4749CC7A C511 4DF6 B39C A6593BC78CB5

some other brands that come into my mind

Tommy Hilfiger
DD6CA883 6F37 40F3 A8DB 1982D99BD510

Versace
B0FFE7E3 0C9B 4DD9 92FE EECC3CE1363E

Gucci
2A776822 89A7 44CD B529 8EC67336E5AA

Hugo Boss
034C9F97 A7B8 4627 86AD F2F824021C87

CR7
FA24DB5D 24AA 472C B4DC E4FA4B1AC274

Emporio Armani
01390F45 EE64 428F B079 F78100BA000D

Ralph Lauren
6F5B2483 305E 401C 9F46 4E1D22C5EA04

Thoughts boyos?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Lev Peshkov and AscendingHero
Probably Calvin’s
I think Gucci etc would be too douchey imo

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Corleone
Calvin Klein. Everything else doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deprived, EverythingMattersCel and 13 others
CK,Versace (a bit too flex-y tho) but this is a dangerous question to answer as I'll get "how/why do you know":ogre:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and LooksOrDeath
No underwear for my non existent bulge :feelsree:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, currylightskin, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
i go commando ngl

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 19499
Irl I’ve only heard girls saying they find Calvin Kleins hot , no other brand mentioned so the halo effect might only come with them. Yes they are overpriced + shit quality and made in Bangladeshi slave factories but whatever
View attachment 1741105

Tommy Hilfiger
View attachment 1741110

Versace
View attachment 1741118

Gucci
View attachment 1741121
Hugo Boss
View attachment 1741127

CR7
View attachment 1741130

Emporio Armani
View attachment 1741135

Ralph Lauren
View attachment 1741138

Thoughts boyos?
:ogre::ogre:

calvin are classics, but it doesn’t really matter imo

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and datboijj
View attachment 1741105

Tommy Hilfiger
View attachment 1741110

Versace
View attachment 1741118

Gucci
View attachment 1741121
Hugo Boss
View attachment 1741127

CR7
View attachment 1741130

Emporio Armani
View attachment 1741135

Ralph Lauren
View attachment 1741138

Thoughts boyos?
calvins, versace

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
And yes btw they are overpriced indeed when you can get actual t-shirts for 20euros and those cost like 40 per 3 or smth

• So Sad
I'll just say that as someone who knows nothing about underwear the brands i recognise are ck, gucci, armani,, hugo boss, tommy hillfiger and versace.

Fruit of the Loom

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fjor2096, HeightOrDie, Looks234 and 5 others
Versace looks mogger :ogre:

• Love it
View attachment 1741105

Tommy Hilfiger
View attachment 1741110

Versace
View attachment 1741118

Gucci
View attachment 1741121
Hugo Boss
View attachment 1741127

CR7
View attachment 1741130

Emporio Armani
View attachment 1741135

Ralph Lauren
View attachment 1741138

Thoughts boyos?
calvins coz theyre known as a big underwear brand.

but i like those armani ones defo

• +1
I remember when I was spending 60$ a piece, versace, gucci, armani, dsquared, prada etc
None of them fucking matters, only thing it matter is your bulge

I wear Ralph Lauren’s and Calvin Kleins

View attachment 1741105

Tommy Hilfiger
View attachment 1741110

Versace
View attachment 1741118

Gucci
View attachment 1741121
Hugo Boss
View attachment 1741127

CR7
View attachment 1741130

Emporio Armani
View attachment 1741135

Ralph Lauren
View attachment 1741138

Thoughts boyos?
Legit just Calvin Klein’s.

Gucci or the other shit is either too obviously tryhard, cringe design or they don’t even know it.

Calvin Klein’s are the only one that give halo

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, jfcage, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Nothing better than Calvin's imo, they just radiate a special energy be it on men or women (those bras literally add 1-2 points to the chicks I see wearing them)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SendMePicsToRate and Looks234
imagine buying branded underwear jfl. the whole point to buy clothing with label is to show off what your wearing that'll increase your status and that will get u pussy. no girl is going to reject you at the time of sex when u werent wearing a designer underwear jfl the copes in this forum sometimes reaches inhumane levels its surreal. just buy a pack full of underwear for $10 from amazon or shit - imagine thinking on this and imagine posting this jfl never began for ya

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 17872, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Growth Plate, Gargamel and 7 others
by the time she sees your full underwear it wont even matter, youre already going to bang

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Asocial, Moldovancel and 1 other person
just any of them main brands but whivhever pair is the most aesthetically pleasing

The black Kleins gotta be then imo. They look better than the white one and they grey is meh

View attachment 1741179

I really like Versace’s and Armani’s aesthetic tho
bro calvins defo arent the best looking ones, wear whichever one you like tbh coz they'll all provide a halo as girls know all these are designer brands

girls only ay calvins coz that the first ones that pop in their head- coz most people think calvin klein is predominantly an underwear brand rather than a clothing brand lol- not because they're better than the other ones tbh

the versace ones are real nice

• +1
by the time she sees your full underwear it wont even matter, youre already going to bang
Yes that’s water
I’m on a shoping spree to get them for social media photos

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Racky and Lmao
No idea how Calvin Klein got a reputation as a high-end brand. Now that I have to constantly wear suits for my employment I realized they are actually on the cheaper end.

Anyway, some of those designs are too loud for underwear. Calvin Klein's are a safe bet.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and Lmao
only Calvin Klein boxers no Tidy Whiteys it makes you look like you like to pretend to be a girl and play with your asshole in your spare time

I'm surprised no one said Moschino yet

Calvins and psd

Chad doesn't do underwear.

He is one zipper away from teasing your gf with his 8 inch personality.

CK or Ralph Lauren

I can’t put myself to spend $75+ on boxers

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Corleone
Speedos are ideal

Who cares? Once she sees your 8 incher she already forgot what brand your boxers are

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
No idea how Calvin Klein got a reputation as a high-end brand. Now that I have to constantly wear suits for my employment I realized they are actually on the cheaper end.

Anyway, some of those designs are too loud for underwear. Calvin Klein's are a safe bet.
Cal Klein was the first to advertise underwear with its brand in plain view. Until the Nineties men didn't give a fuck about this, since underwear should not be visible until, well, you are going to have sex anyway...
This is the reason why CK has become the most rated underwear brand, while for other pieces of clothing it's rather cheap.

Anyway, since synthetic fabrics often aren't good for skin (they can cause allergies) or even for testosterone, I prefer to wear white no-brand 100% mercerized cotton underwear.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Patient A
View attachment 1741105

Tommy Hilfiger
View attachment 1741110

Versace
View attachment 1741118

Gucci
View attachment 1741121
Hugo Boss
View attachment 1741127

CR7
View attachment 1741130

Emporio Armani
View attachment 1741135

Ralph Lauren
View attachment 1741138

Thoughts boyos?
Calvin Klein. Everything else doesn’t matter.
Or any designer underwear

Key is being lean, vascular , muscular and hung for underwear halo

Why are you modelling or something?

usually i would recommend some anti-emf underwear like getlambs among it's other health benefits, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Prettyboy
I need some Calvin’s tbhngl

• +1
PSD and Ethikas, call me a kid if you want but they’re great imo

Attachments

• 1D849EDE-3C4D-40F0-84D1-176BB337D152.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 99EF016E-31C1-422C-AF64-5C245DE32C18.jpeg
    99EF016E-31C1-422C-AF64-5C245DE32C18.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
CK or Ralph Lauren

I can’t put myself to spend $75+ on boxers
I'm checking out CK's site they have multipacks with 3 pieces on sale for 20$ :Comfy: I already ordered a pack with black / white / grey ones. in it. Wondering if individual pieces are any different

Or any designer underwear

Key is being lean, vascular , muscular and hung for underwear halo

Why are you modelling or something?
I already have all those, I'm looking for aesthetics pieces of underwear to post shots like this on insta
Fwfwfwefg

This summer is all about growing it for me :Comfy:

I need some Calvin’s tbhngl
I thought you already had them since you too are an avid gymmaxxer yourself :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Lev Peshkov, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Epitome of the female gaze

I already have all those, I'm looking for aesthetics pieces of underwear to post shots like this on insta
You can always get better

As for pieces

Like I said look into designer brands

Calvin Klein is and will always be a staple

Mack Weldon, Saxx, Ralph Lauren, Ronaldos Cr7 underwear line, Tom Ford, Armani, Dolce and Gabanna)

Try all those out

But are you trying to do an underwear shoot for a modelling agency for something?

Another good example of completely unproductive incel logic. I’m sure sitting in your computer asking a bunch of men on the internet what underwear to buy is a much more productive use of time than actually trying to talk to women.

Fwiw I wear champion and a girl once said it’s like “wrapping a 20 dollar hot dog in a 25 cent bun”

Didn’t stop me from getting laid tho.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JackHanma and AscendingHero
Another good example of completely unproductive incel logic. I’m sure sitting in your computer asking a bunch of men on the internet what underwear to buy is a much more productive use of time than actually trying to talk to women.

Fwiw I wear champion and a girl once said it’s like “wrapping a 20 dollar hot dog in a 25 cent bun”

“wrapping a 20 dollar Hot Dog in a 25 cent bun” sounds like u had big dick and cheap underwear rather than the opposite?

No underwear for my non existent bulge :feelsree:
What is your anogenital distance? A big part of having a bulge is the length of your taint. It's a dimorphic trait for a man to have a high anogenital distance.

You can browse Looksmax and ask what the best underwear to buy is... and talk to a girl at the same time.

Boom mind blown

“wrapping a 20 dollar Hot Dog in a 25 cent bun” sounds like u had big dick and cheap underwear rather than the opposite?
Yea she was complimenting my dick while simultaneously negging the underwear lol

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
You can browse Looksmax and ask what the best underwear to buy is... and talk to a girl at the same time.

View attachment 1741688
If you’re so deep into looksmax “culture” that you can’t make a decision like what underwear to by without first consulting a forum about how this choice could affect your SMV, there’s a problem.

I’ve seen other red flags from this guy too. Severe case of grass touching withdrawal.

Calvin kleins and hugo boss are solid imo.

Very middle of the road. Not tryhard/flashy/overly expensive and demonstrate to women that you put a little bit of thought/care into dressing yourself while being low maintenance enough that you don’t come off like a fag or vain.