What can I do about this awful body which even chad cant get away with

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
I need wider clavicles and smaller hips. This sucks badly and is the reason I am staying a virgin. I can't even walk out in public without feeling insecure af.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114_090818_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240114_090818_Photos.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec, Danish_Retard, rubberduck and 15 others
LOSE WEIGHT NIGGER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Danish_Retard, Itsjoeverlol and 8 others
God wasn't in a good mood on your birthday. Anyway, the gym should be your sanctuary, a place to atone for your sins. Visit it religiously, and eat appropriately. After doing that for a couple of years, re-assess your condition. If satisfactory, continue. If not, then consider anabolics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yellowrice, optimisticzoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 19 others
i'm dying :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, rubberduck and Deleted member 49130
God wasn't in a good mood on your birthday. Anyway, the gym should be your sanctuary, a place to atone for your sins. Visit it religiously, and eat appropriately. After doing that for a couple of years, re-assess your condition. If satisfactory, continue. If not, then consider anabolics.

Do you think gym can fix this awful subhuman body? I want broader shoulders badly but I don't know if it's really possible.

Do you think gym can fix this awful subhuman body? I want broader shoulders badly but I don't know if it's really possible.
Of course not, but unless you plan on roping you want to look better, no? It's more about improving your condition relative to yesterday. With some dedicated lifting (or steroids) you could look vastly better than the average guy, who has about your frame, but somewhat better innate proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Big White Cuck, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
breedable

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rubberduck, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
Of course not, but unless you plan on roping you want to look better, no? It's more about improving your condition relative to yesterday. With some dedicated lifting (or steroids) you could look vastly better than the average guy, who has about your frame, but

It sucks because girls like my face but I could never see myself with a girl because of this subhuman body. Also I think I might have klinefelter

You need roids. You don't have a choice

Check for knilefelters

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
literally just cut down you fatfuck

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 52404, Moggable and 7 others
Blast asap, dont even think abt it

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here, aleksander and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I need wider clavicles and smaller hips. This sucks badly and is the reason I am staying a virgin. I can't even walk out in public without feeling insecure af.

Attachments

• venere-preistorica.jpg
    venere-preistorica.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: macedonpsycho

Attachments

• 8d48fcd4ccbe11dc0deb142f5450aa4b_1.mp4
    369.5 KB
Legit need to as well. I got cellulite all over which is rare in men. I also prone to stretch marks.
the first thing to do is to lose weight, cut out all junk food and eat the bare minimum to survive. Start going to the gym too and look into steroids.

With steroid i can see you changing your body composition in 4/5 months, without them it’ll take 2 years more or less

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Honestly if I can't fix this I'll legit go ER. How am I supposed to stay sane like this

Lose weight fatty

• +1
username: faceaboveall
Show a pic that includes your shoulders, and lets see that dick

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and aleksander
Fuckable

klinefelters obviously. atp just kill yourself

• JFL
Picture of me few years ago before binge eat still insecure but much better than now ffs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240114_110943_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240114_110943_Gallery.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 0
yes bro, lift sensibly for 5 years, and it will change your life

• +1
Maybe you wouldn’t worry so much about your hips if your waist wasn’t sticking out like a pair of inflatable balloons got sewn into your kidneys.

Anyway go to the gym. No point bitching about it now just do your best to improve

• +1
time to gymcel you fat faggot , no amount of possible looksmax can ascend you to have sex with someone other than fat pajeeta if you look like that
you prob look like a circle facially

• +1
time to gymcel you fat faggot , no amount of possible looksmax can ascend you to have sex with someone other than fat pajeeta if you look like that
you prob look like a circle facially
Uh facially I am satisfied regardless of what anyone on here says. But it doesn't even matter at this point because my body is such a failo.

You look like a woman. I would gymmax asap. It will improve your life tenfold in every other aspect, trust me.

Klinefelter?

Uh facially I am satisfied regardless of what anyone on here says. But it doesn't even matter at this point because my body is such a failo.
i highly doubt your bodyfat distribution allows you to not have face covered in lard while you have this body , and if ur looksmaxxing why didnt you leanmaxx yet?
Sub 12% or death

i highly doubt your bodyfat distribution allows you to not have face covered in lard while you have this body , and if ur looksmaxxing why didnt you leanmaxx yet?
Sub 12% or death
Yeah my body distributions are shit. It over for me

you look like you have more estrogen than test, start going to the gym

• +1
you look like you have more estrogen than test, start going to the gym
Agreed. My lifestyle is very sedentary and has been for a while. I do lack muscle mass incredibly.

How can you talk about insertions and proportions without even losing the fat first? Breh

• +1
jfl you're like 100 kg

• +1
just hop on 200 test and stop crying, the test will help with that

• +1
why the fuck bro are yoo autistic

why the fuck bro are yoo autistic
Yes I am officially diagnosed from very young. I feel like klinefelter syndrome is more prevalent in autistics but I could be wrong.

How can you talk about insertions and proportions without even losing the fat first? Breh
True I hope it solves cellulite but I feel that's more to do hormonally or muscle atrophy.

You know what the solution is. Once you get over your depressive pessimistic mood, act.

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back