What can i do now

Deleted member 6475

Deleted member 6475

Six Feet Under
My mom told me she will kick me out the house if i wont do something cause i only go out to do drugs and live off of her money and always steal the car etc etc. I could move to my cousin where its much more chill but i would need to find a job asap. My mom demands me to get a job but she wont finish the license with me. I feel like suiciding rn this is urgent af. If i end up homeless i will 100% kill myself no discussion there.

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto @DharkDC @Toodlydood @Copemaxxing @IncelWithNoLuck @thinwhiteduke @Mathafack @streege @her @Won'tStopNoodling @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234 @youngmaxxing @Original @TsarTsar444 @Thongmaster @Nisse @Stare @apollothegun

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, lutte, WadlowMaxxing and 12 others
My mom told me she will kick me out the house if i wont do something cause i only go out to do drugs and live off of her money and always steal the car etc etc. I could move to my cousin where its much more chill but i would need to find a job asap. My mom demands me to get a job but she wont finish the license with me. I feel like suiciding rn this is urgent af. If i end up homeless i will 100% kill myself no discussion there.

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto @DharkDC @Toodlydood @Copemaxxing @IncelWithNoLuck @thinwhiteduke @Mathafack @streege @her @Won'tStopNoodling @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234 @youngmaxxing @Original @TsarTsar444 @Thongmaster @Nisse @Stare @apollothegun
What exactly do you mean with she wont finish the license with me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
STFU IF YOU DO I'LL FUCK YOUR ASS RAW.
Stop this shit, put your shit together, if you don't i also will fuck your ass raw.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar, .👽., Stare and 10 others
Just LDAR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i need her to do like driving n shiet so i can finish
Well in that case just do your best to find a job asap, try reasoning with her to give you sometime to find one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 6475
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, SoyGune and 2 others
Well in that case just do your best to find a job asap, try reasoning with her to give you sometime to find one.
i dont feel like talking to her at all. i never wanna see her again. actually breaking out in tears typing this. why do i have to ruin every relationship i have :feelscry:😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, xefo and Deleted member 6873

fake your death go to Cuba that's the only option.

mirin austrian degeneracy

• JFL
Reactions: Stare and xefo
i dont feel like talking to her at all. i never wanna see her again. actually breaking out in tears typing this. why do i have to ruin every relationship i have :feelscry:😭
Damn feel you bro :/
Just try it man at the end of the day she's still your mother.

Damn feel you bro :/
Just try it man at the end of the day she's still your mother.
i just.. idk what to do. i feel like talking to her will just mske it worse and she is screaming at me infront of everybody...

Snapchat 492257429

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, thecaste, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
STFU IF YOU DO I'LL FUCK YOUR ASS RAW.
Stop this shit, put your shit together, if you don't i also will fuck your ass raw.
why you crack jokes when im on the ground

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
why you crack jokes when im on the ground
you got yourself into a degenerate lifestyle and are now facing the consequences.The answer is to lay off the drugs and start getting a job to get a routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Stare and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
today night
Oh jesus, when did she say it? Today too or?
Idk man maybe wait a bit till later today and try reasoning with her to give you sometime and try to lay off substances for now

you got yourself into a degenerate lifestyle and are now facing the consequences.The answer is to lay off the drugs and start getting a job to get a routine
i tried to get a job for a bit now. i could work AND do drugs no problem i just got fucked in the ass by covid. i just wanna move out asap but i need more fucking time

Dennis Rodman max

He was also kicked from home

• +1

how old are you? which drugs?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Oh jesus, when did she say it? Today too or?
Idk man maybe wait a bit till later today and try reasoning with her to give you sometime and try to lay off substances for now
yes she said it today
i should clean my room and "come up with a plan" whatever that means or i can fuck off. but i dont want to see anyone she screamed at me so the whole household heard it and im just embarassed. im legit thinking about killing myself just so she feels bad forever for doing this to me. just freeze to death outside or smth

• +1
yes she said it today
i should clean my room and "come up with a plan" whatever that means or i can fuck off. but i dont want to see anyone she screamed at me so the whole household heard it and im just embarassed. im legit thinking about killing myself just so she feels bad forever for doing this to me. just freeze to death outside or smth
Look bro, everyone has a rock bottom moment every once in a while, no need to end yourself. There are still plenty of things worth living for and people who care about you. You have to understand from her POV that it's a bit of a burden/struggle seeing your child do nothing but ldar and use.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 6939
18 - speed and weed
she is insanely anti drugs
speed and weed ain't even that bad damn

yeah bro that sucks ass, in the end it is her house and you are an adult.

I guess this is just time to grow up, get a job and try living at your cousin's

• +1
Either choose the drugs and get a job, or give them up and stay at mom's

• +1
Look bro, everyone has a rock bottom moment every once in a while, no need to end yourself. There are still plenty of things worth living for and people who care about you. You have to understand from her POV that it's a bit of a burden/struggle seeing your child do nothing but ldar and use.
but why does she have to embarass me so hard?
She forces me to move away from all my friends and stop doing what i love in life. my brother also does nothing but sit inside all day but he is 20 and she says nothing. i go outside at least

yes she said it today
I know very little about your situation, but sometimes pain and fear explodes in the form of anger. Why dont you clean your room and then talk to your mother? Your still young and still have support.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6939
I know very little about your situation, but sometimes pain and fear explodes in the form of anger. Why dont you clean your room and then talk to your mother? Your still young and still have support.
i dont want to see her. i would need to get bags from the kitchen and bring the spoons etc there but everyone would be there staring at me. i wouldve done it when everyones asleep but i dont have time for that

shock tactic

she's not gonna kick you out but u need to sort ur life out tbh

• +1
just get a job and move out,
you are 18 ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and xefo
Set your ego aside and clean your room etc. Sell her a dream about how you're going to get a job and start going to the gym bla bla bla, and then carry on microdosing suicide by drugmaxxing with no direction in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, TsarTsar444, thecaste and 2 others
@austrianvirgin

Here is a virtual hug

cuddle hug GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6475
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste
Please kill yourself ASAP OP

Just launch yourself out your bedroom window head first right this second

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste
Please kill yourself ASAP OP

Just launch yourself out your bedroom window head first right this second
whats your problem? I just dont see the point of living homeless

And i hate trannies

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
whats your problem? I just dont see the point of living homeless

And i hate trannies
You don’t have the guts to kill yourself anyways I wouldn’t worry about that

You don’t have the guts to kill yourself anyways I wouldn’t worry about that
If only you knew how low my care for my own life or anyone elses is

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
just find the worst or even less paid job on short period of time and finish the license. around spring-summer covid will fall to zero again, so in theory there should be more jobs. But its clear to me that your problem now is that your mother has started threatening you, so you do't know how to deal with her after this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6475
just find the worst or even less paid job on short period of time and finish the license. around spring-summer covid will fall to zero again, so in theory there should be more jobs. But its clear to me that your problem now is that your mother has started threatening you, so you do't know how to deal with her after this.
how are you so sure tbh tbh

• +1
Just dont give up life is going to give you another chance

• +1
how are you so sure tbh tbh
last year? Well, in my country, those numbers have dropped so low that they've removed the masks. the problem arose when everyone began to return from vacation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3043, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Wait, you don't have any plans for studying college, why does she demand a job from you?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787