What can i do now

Leanmaxx bhai. She’ll treat you better subconsciously.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, lutte, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
Waiting for my demise rn

• +1
Nope

Only those i am too untalented for (musician, Influencer tbh.)
Go become a policeman or nurse then, or some trade, they are the best type of jobs imo, low stress and comfy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Stop doing drugs tbh

• +1
Why wouldn't they hire you?
tsertser i just wnt to inject my cocklossusin yyouu

sweetest tsertser to live

TsarTsar444

[automerge]1612543676[/automerge]
Why wouldn't they hire you?
tsertser i just wnt to inject my cocklossusin yyouu

sweetest tsertser to live

TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Never

No clue. I even went to high tier school but i quit that.
Thats sad bro, you need to have some plan for life tbh, you can consider learning a trade? Like plumber, electrician, mechanic? Those are based jobs with no stress

• +1
Thats sad bro, you need to have some plan for life tbh, you can consider learning a trade? Like plumber, electrician, mechanic? Those are based jobs with no stress
I am too incompetent for manual labor i think. Atleast i cant work with wood thats what i know.

I will do a trade but have to get lucky for some1 to accept my subhuman ass

• +1
Leanmaxx bhai. She’ll treat you better subconsciously.
Sorry for treating you like this son, i now see you're an 8psl wetter of poon and mogger of men, have some cocaine for you and your friend

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I am too incompetent for manual labor i think. Atleast i cant work with wood thats what i know.

I will do a trade but have to get lucky for some1 to accept my subhuman ass
Electrician, wood worker are not that physical, they are very low stress and cool tbh. Nurse is also a very good career, nice pay but you don't need to stress like doctors do every day

Electrician, wood worker are not that physical, they are very low stress and cool tbh. Nurse is also a very good career, nice pay but you don't need to stress like doctors do every day
CBA working with old dying people in hospital.
And as i said i am literally too dumb to use a screwdriver

• So Sad
CBA working with old dying people in hospital.
And as i said i am literally too dumb to use a screwdriver
You can chose where to work as a nurse, you can go into psychiatry which is actually fun af :feelshmm: , i was in psychiatry residency for 2 months while in nurse school, it was chill, there was this jb there with massive bipolar disorder and drug abuse, very fun person, we played cards with her when there was no work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 6939
You can chose where to work as a nurse, you can go into psychiatry which is actually fun af :feelshmm: , i was in psychiatry residency for 2 months while in nurse school, it was chill, there was this jb there with massive bipolar disorder and drug abuse, very fun person, we played cards with her when there was no work
I volunteered in hospice care for 3 months and it was very fulfilling, I learned a lot of amazing stories about people's lives that are no longer here but have left an impact in the way I see life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and TsarTsar444
i wish i had a gun to kill myself rn. i dont deserve this

• So Sad
i have nothing ahead of me. just pain
No bro, you are just thinking like that now, it will get better, you have a gf plus. Maybe you sre acting like this cause of a speed comedown

• +1
fuken lol etlest u get blowjobs deily n sex from ur jb gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 8919, Deleted member 6382 and 4 others
ur acting like drugs is your problem
but the real problem is youre jobless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 6997
Apply to college bro

• +1
find a job bhai
i was in the same situation as you
except i was neeting all day long once and not even attending school so i understand why my parents were pissed
finally found a job and attending uni

• +1
My mom told me she will kick me out the house if i wont do something cause i only go out to do drugs and live off of her money and always steal the car etc etc. I could move to my cousin where its much more chill but i would need to find a job asap. My mom demands me to get a job but she wont finish the license with me. I feel like suiciding rn this is urgent af. If i end up homeless i will 100% kill myself no discussion there.

@brbbrah @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto @DharkDC @Toodlydood @Copemaxxing @IncelWithNoLuck @thinwhiteduke @Mathafack @streege @her @Won'tStopNoodling @Toth's thot @looksmaxxer234 @youngmaxxing @Original @TsarTsar444 @Thongmaster @Nisse @Stare @apollothegun
I dont need drugs, I'm high on love.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, mogstar and Deleted member 6475
Put ur life together my friend, thinks will get better, all the best

• +1