What Can I do (recessed maxilla)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyinpeace2

Guyinpeace2

Iron
hi i'm 20 and i wanted to know what i could do for my maxilla.. I look like itachi bro

So i wanted to know if mewing could help up to 25 or what surgery should i do? Lefort 3?
IMG 20201024 144253

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
lefort 4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WideZygos and Deleted member 7776
Rope
89C46231 D591 44E6 91C5 AED58578DDB7
Also covering your eyes doesn’t do shit
7C961142 97B1 4406 A8C8 ACAF148552A1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
[QUOTE = "Copemaxxing, message: 3916906, membre: 6711"]
Lefort 1
[/CITATION]
[QUOTE = "Copemaxxing, message: 3916906, membre: 6711"]
Lefort 1
[/CITATION]

that should be enough do you think? from what i understand it makes you look like a monkey lmao

Bimax will ascend you

Bimax will ascend you
Why bimax? I think my jaw is fine but it's my uper jaw the problem, as if I should have a Lefort 2 or 3 I don't know. I heard that mewing was helping the son of times

Why bimax? I think my jaw is fine but it's my jawbone the problem, as if I should have a Lefort 2 or 3 I don't know. I heard that mewing was helping the son of times
both are kinda bad

Maxilla implants?

rip under eye support

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
problem with implants is that it's unnatural + infections
good implant isn't unnatural, you can remove it if there's an infection, but I don't see how is this shit recessed

fo real show me how you want your maxilla to look after
ah bah precisely I don't know man that's why I'm asking, I'm looking for help lol. I thought of Lefort3 if surgeons would like in my case?

ah bah precisely I don't know man that's why I'm asking, I'm looking for help lol. I thought of Lefort3 if surgeons would like in my case?
I dont know I don't have recessed maxilla from what I heard and you seem to have same sideprofile as me just more forward grown forehead

I dont know I don't have recessed maxilla from what I heard and you seem to have same sideprofile as me just more forward grown forehead
my grand father was a model lol, i just have good basic genes but i have been mouth breathing since i was little. however, I had a lot of girlfriends so that's not the problem.

my grand father was a model lol, i just have good basic genes but i have been mouth breathing since i was little. however, I had a lot of girlfriends so that's not the problem.
I had broken nose for past 3 years and I'm 16 so Im sure mouthbreathing is cope, cause I don't seem to be recessed, nice robust browridge btw

welcome to the club buddy boyo i have the same lines under my eyes that itachi has too xD xD xD

I had broken nose for past 3 years and I'm 16 so Im sure mouthbreathing is cope, cause I don't seem to be recessed, nice robust browridge btw
I don't know brother, in my family no one has the same maxilla

Your maxilla is fine though 100% not recessed you have a neutral orbital vector

do you have the same thing too? and what are your eyes like?
No i don't, i have a negative orbital vector since my maxilla is actually recessed, i have hollowness under my eyes and severely rounded lower eyelids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
No i don't, i have a negative orbital vector since my maxilla is actually recessed, i have hollowness under my eyes and severely rounded lower eyelids
mine are like that
IMG 20201024 215745

JI don't squint but don't have a lot of eye support when touching with my fingers, and I have a lot of dark circles
Yes it's weird I don't know why but I don't have the lower eyelid visible like that. However I think the others are right I don't see the point of telling myself that my maxilla is downward and confirm the surgery to me if it's wrong

that's pretty good boyo no need to stress over it

What la doing mse

How would mse help at all for a receeded maxila.

It wouldn't, it widens the palate and zygos and if you have high set zygos your eye support would improve (VERY SLIGHTLY BUT STILL BETTER THAN NOTHING)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper and Guyinpeace2
It wouldn't, it widens the palate and zygos and if you have high set zygos your eye support would improve (VERY SLIGHTLY BUT STILL BETTER THAN NOTHING)
There are alot of good looking people with receeded maxilla just get orbital implants and it will fix ur problem.

There are alot of good looking people with receeded maxilla just get orbital implants and it will fix ur problem.
Maybe when i start making money i will look into surgery can barely afford to feed myself as a student tbh

Thanks dude ! I just want to appear more "alive" because my dark circles and wrinkles make me dark lmao

Tall, dark and handsome is the triad of men.

BTW what is your height and weight? you seem very lean

Btw guys can you tell me about these nasolabial lines. Do they appear due to the recession, or maybe the bloat, or what?
IMG 20201024 144253

I think it was the recession that created this

At 189 cm if you have an average face you will slay lol
lol i don't know brother like i said i already had girlfriends so it's fine, but i really want to be the best of myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
Some reported that they got some upper maxila gains form chewing, not sure if true

Status
Not open for further replies.